You guys notice there are never really any pro Obama threads?

No, I want it stricken down for Americans... Let MA argue and figure out what THHEY want, but we don't want it...

Get it?

IOW, you want larger deficits.

Rescinding the federal law to overhaul the health-care system, the first objective of House Republicans who ascended to power this week, would ratchet up the federal deficit by about $230 billion over the next decade and leave 32 million more Americans uninsured, according to congressional budget analysts.
CBO says health care repeal would deepen deficit

Actually, the thread about OBL being taken out by Obama was pretty positive for Obama.

At least.........until you right wing whackjobs tried to say that it was everyone else BUT Obama.

Jr. had nothing to do with the OBL mission, it was all Obama.
Nice try. doesn't wash.
Unless Obama went over there and shot the guy himself or even just planned the opp, he gets no credit other than giving the order.
The men and women in uniform get ALL of the credit

It kills your angle of attack.

Get it?

No, I want it stricken down for Americans... Let MA argue and figure out what THHEY want, but we don't want it...

Get it?

Yeah, I get it. You clearly don't understand that running Romney takes the Obamacare attack away no matter how SCOTUS rules.

That means you are left with Newt....or Santorum if you want to try that angle.

Good luck with all that.

Obamacare (or Romneycare extrapolated to all of America) is not what we need...

But it's interesting you're a Romneycare supporter...

Get it?

Rescinding the federal law to overhaul the health-care system, the first objective of House Republicans who ascended to power this week, would ratchet up the federal deficit by about $230 billion over the next decade and leave 32 million more Americans uninsured, according to congressional budget analysts.

We don't need 0bamacare... If it was "all that" you wouldn't see so many opt-outs for "special" groups with deep pockets...

Get it?

Yeah, I get it. You clearly don't understand that running Romney takes the Obamacare attack away no matter how SCOTUS rules.

Good luck with all that.

You have no idea what kind of healthcare program I support.

But I love the Bush timetable thing.

Remember what you guys (and the Bush Admin) were saying about timetables before you were for them?

Yeah...........

So you agree, Barry just followed Bush's plan...

Well, we're making progress....:clap2:

Bush made a political decision so guys like you could coyly say that it was his plan despite his administration being vehemently against time tables and people like you and his media mouthpieces accusing people of being terrorist supporters/sympathizers for wanting a timetable for withdrawal.

All that shit is coming back full circle to haunt you.

Actually I was against timetables then and I still am. Why the hell do you tell the enemy when they are going to win?

Good luck with all that.

Well, that kinda kills your argument, doesn't it?

:lol:

No because this isn't about the healthcare program I support it's about the GOP angle of attack on Obamacare in a campaign.

You really don't get it.

So you agree, Barry just followed Bush's plan...

Well, we're making progress....:clap2:

Bush made a political decision so guys like you could coyly say that it was his plan despite his administration being vehemently against time tables and people like you and his media mouthpieces accusing people of being terrorist supporters/sympathizers for wanting a timetable for withdrawal.

All that shit is coming back full circle to haunt you.

Actually I was against timetables then and I still am. Why the hell do you tell the enemy when they are going to win?

I applaud your consistency.

:clap2:

No because this isn't about the healthcare program I support it's about the GOP angle of attack on Obamacare in a campaign.

You really don't get it.

It's about 0bamacare being smacked down by SCOTUS... I have no control over whether the GOP or Romney support 0bamacare...

As long as it's smacked down, I'll be happy....

You really don't get it.

It's about 0bamacare being smacked down by SCOTUS... I have no control over whether the GOP or Romney support 0bamacare...

And that's fine but you need to realize that running Romney nullifies any kind of campaigning against Obamacare.

Actually, the thread about OBL being taken out by Obama was pretty positive for Obama.

At least.........until you right wing whackjobs tried to say that it was everyone else BUT Obama.

Jr. had nothing to do with the OBL mission, it was all Obama.
Nice try. doesn't wash.
Unless Obama went over there and shot the guy himself or even just planned the opp, he gets no credit other than giving the order.
The men and women in uniform get ALL of the credit

The Obama administration has been much more effective at taking out bad guys than the Bush administration. Despite this, right wingers will not give him any credit.

At least you didn't claim that he has been weak on terrorism and keeping America safe like many Republicans claim.

You really don't get it.

And that's fine but you need to realize that running Romney nullifies any kind of campaigning against Obamacare.

Just because you think so doesn't make it a fact...

Has Romney come out and said he supports 0bamacare in it's present state?

Get it?

We don't need 0bamacare... If it was "all that" you wouldn't see so many opt-outs for "special" groups with deep pockets...

This is a distortion. First off, if you want to take about needs, then we should be discussing food, water, and shelter. If you want to take about HC, then we should be discussing how Obamacare will cover millions of previously uninsured Americans while reducing the deficits.

Second off, I never claimed "it was all that" and personally I am not the biggest fan of this Republicanisque bill. However, it is a step in the right direction.

If Republicans want to overturn it, then it will lead to larger deficits and millions of people being uninsured. I can't fathom why anyone would want that.

You watched the video, right?

He's playing the state v federal card which just isn't going to resonate and will make him look hypocritical.

It's a loser for him and he will avoid campaigning against it as a result.

He's playing the state v federal card which just isn't going to resonate and will make him look hypocritical.
Opinion... Meh...

If you have something where he supports 0bamacare in it's current abomination, then you'd have the makings of a point...

The point remains, if 0bamacare is smacked down by SCOTUS, that's a HUGE failure for your 0ssiah...

It's all mostly just hate topics from the left. It's like Obama doesn't even exist unless we post about him. Sad that they have nothing positive to offer.

I posted one when they got OBL. Regardless of all the bs from the right, imo going into a nuclear country with an unstable government, that has proven itself hostile, while at home your political opponents are just HOPING you'll make any kind of big mistake they can seize upon, requires some real decision making. There were tons of easier routes he could have taken. Of course, even though I've consistently stated I think Obama sucks as a president, I got lambasted by the Right for having praised him on doing ANYTHING right (which of course, is always the case). I even read some idiot trying to give Bush the credit for it! :lol:

I also praised Obama for being the first Dem I've seen to talk about streamlining government. No he hasn't done it yet and I don't know if he ever will but again, The Right simply couldn't tolerate anyone stating anything positive about Obama. The petty insults and labels flew pretty quickly although. Oh darn. And of course there were those who felt if he couldn't fix everything all at once, he shouldn't even discuss trying at all. What? Do they think he's some kind of Messiah or something?

So I think Obama's done about a half dozen things right and about a hundred wrong. To The Extreme Righties, that makes me an "Obamabot" :lol:

What's interesting is, other than Ron Paul, I don't see a lot of threads started about ANY politician - be they Dem or Repub - being great. Maybe I've just missed them. Is there a "Newt Gingrich is so great because...." thread I haven't seen? One about Mitt? Rick? Herman? Bueller?

Opinion... Meh...

If you have something where he supports 0bamacare in it's current abomination, then you'd have the makings of a point...

The point remains, if 0bamacare is smacked down by SCOTUS, that's a HUGE failure for your 0ssiah...

His only dissension from Obamacare that I can see is the State vs Federal argument....

And again, if SCOTUS kills the mandate then Romneycare suffers the same death.

It's all mostly just hate topics from the left. It's like Obama doesn't even exist unless we post about him. Sad that they have nothing positive to offer.

They got almost Nothing. What are they going to do, Say He killed Osama over and over?

All they have is lies, and Smears of their Opponents because their Record since taking Congress in 07, and for the 40 Years they controlled the house before Newt took it in the 90's is one of Abject Failure.

They're striking early with ads presenting him as the ethics and energy president.

And if we try to set the record straight, all they have to say is "yeah but Newt ..." and we're sunk.

You really don't get it.

Are you saying that Americans are too stupid to see the difference between state initiatives and federal overreach? Hmmm ... I think Mitt can make the case clear enough.

Forum List

Back