You guys notice there are never really any pro Obama threads?

It's about 0bamacare being smacked down by SCOTUS... I have no control over whether the GOP or Romney support 0bamacare...

As long as it's smacked down, I'll be happy....

And that's fine but you need to realize that running Romney nullifies any kind of campaigning against Obamacare.

Are you saying that Americans are too stupid to see the difference between state initiatives and federal overreach? Hmmm ... I think Mitt can make the case clear enough.

Yes, that's exactly what I am saying.

You watched the video, right?

He's playing the state v federal card which just isn't going to resonate and will make him look hypocritical.
Opinion... Meh...

It's a loser for him and he will avoid campaigning against it as a result.
If you have something where he supports 0bamacare in it's current abomination, then you'd have the makings of a point...

The point remains, if 0bamacare is smacked down by SCOTUS, that's a HUGE failure for your 0ssiah...

His only dissension from Obamacare that I can see is the State vs Federal argument....

And again, if SCOTUS kills the mandate then Romneycare suffers the same death.

If SCOTUS calls Obamacare an abuse of the commerce clause of the federal constitution, then it dismantles state initiatives?

Yeah, right. :eusa_hand:

Opinion... Meh...

If you have something where he supports 0bamacare in it's current abomination, then you'd have the makings of a point...

The point remains, if 0bamacare is smacked down by SCOTUS, that's a HUGE failure for your 0ssiah...

His only dissension from Obamacare that I can see is the State vs Federal argument....

If SCOTUS calls Obamacare an abuse of the commerce clause of the federal constitution, then it dismantles state initiatives?

You think that a state mandate will be allowed to stand after the federal one gets shut down?

I don't.

You watched the video, right?

He's playing the state v federal card which just isn't going to resonate and will make him look hypocritical.
Opinion... Meh...

It's a loser for him and he will avoid campaigning against it as a result.

So what's good for MA is not what's good for America...

Sounds right...

So you know for sure State vs. Fed. is the only problem Romney has with 0bamacare?

It's all mostly just hate topics from the left. It's like Obama doesn't even exist unless we post about him. Sad that they have nothing positive to offer.

As I recall, someone posted they were "disgusted" with he GOP choices. I wouldn't want to talk about your chances either....or just how far you've sank as a party in such a short time.

You think that a state mandate will be allowed to stand after the federal one gets shut down?

I don't.

Make sure you sue MA if it does...

Opinion... Meh...

Sounds right...

So you know for sure State vs. Fed. is the only problem Romney has with 0bamacare?

Feel free to bring forward what other issues he has with it.

Sounds right...

I was asking you... You claimed it...

I don't.

Make sure you sue MA if it does...

If SCOTUS rules it unconstitutional to mandate someone to purchase healthcare you can bet a suit will be filed in MA.

Sounds right...

romney has said that the state vs fed issue was his only issue with it.

it's all he's got, really. so no one has to claim it if you take him at his word.

Sounds right...

I said "His only dissension from Obamacare that I can see is the State vs Federal argument..." so if you have anything to add by all means....

I said "His only dissension from Obamacare that I can see is the State vs Federal argument..." so if you have anything to add by all means....

Nice cop out....:thup:

:lol:

Cop out?

I said what I said....you wanting me to have claimed otherwise wont change it.

Sooooooooooo unless you got any other Romney objections to procure I think that settles it.

Apparently we're supposed to take your word that it's the only contention between the two...

You said what you said and don't back it up...

Yep, that about settles it like Rupp settled Thornton...:thup:

Nice cop out....:thup:

Cop out?

Sooooooooooo unless you got any other Romney objections to procure I think that settles it.

Apparently we're supposed to take your word that it's the only contention between the two...

I said as far as I can see that's the only issue. You are just playing games now.

So yeah, unless you can play another card and show me another objection that does settle it.

Cop out?

I said as far as I can see that's the only issue. You are just playing games now.

So yeah, unless you can play another card and show me another objection that does settle it.

THe point remains, if 0bamacare is spanked like Thornton then it's a HUGE loss for 0bama...

At least we can agree on that....

THe point remains, if 0bamacare is spanked like Thornton then it's a HUGE loss for 0bama...

At least we can agree on that....

I agree if the mandate is struck down it's a loss for Obama, however, if Romney is running it won't be something the GOP can campaign on.

And House, pretending like you are a Rangers fan is just lame. Let's face it, there is no way your avatar has that hat on if they lost yesterday.

Forum List

Back