You gotta be kidding me

NOBama

Sep 23, 2008
White House "Spokesman" on TV right now...

When asked 3 consecutive questions by the press the reply was: "I'm not getting into these matters". It should be all over the news this evening. If not, watch FOX. LOL!

Welcome to Obamanation, ya get what ya pay for!

what were the questions?
I honestly don't recall specifically but, one reporter got a little testy and said something like: "This is concern for many countries" or something to that effect.

Me thinks we'll be hearing that phrase a lot. "I'm not getting into those matters".

Oh yeah, their "tweaking" the 850B$ dollar stimulus package their giving themselves too. LOL!

The question specifically was whether or not the obamalama knew about the strikes on Pakistan.

This isn't the first time the White House "Spokesman" didn't answer any questions. Something tells me that's just the way it's gonna be. Transparency? What a joke so far.

White House "Spokesman" on TV right now...

When asked 3 consecutive questions by the press the reply was: "I'm not getting into these matters". It should be all over the news this evening. If not, watch FOX.

I'm sure John Daily will have something to say about it tonight...

After watching him run his race, should we be surprised?

Get use to it.

Until his actions either stand or fail on their own, the only accountability we will get is what he deems worthy.

. Transparency? What a joke so far.

Which part is the joke? Freezing his staffs' wages, or telling lobbyists they're no longer welcome in DC? What transparency to Bush have other than going behind closed doors ALL the time. Obama has been more transparent in his first three days in office than Bush was in his whole eight years. Go figure...

Which part is the joke? Freezing his staffs' wages, or telling lobbyists they're no longer welcome in DC? What transparency to Bush have other than going behind closed doors ALL the time. Obama has been more transparent in his first three days in office than Bush was in his whole eight years. Go figure...

"Asked how he could reconcile a strict ban on lobbyists in his administration with a deputy defense secretary nominee who lobbied for Raytheon, Obama interrupted with a knowing smile on his face."

Obama flashes irritation in press room - Jonathan Martin and Carrie Budoff Brown - Politico.com

:rofl:

If that were the case then The Chimp woulda been emptying the bins in the Oval Office, not sitting at the desk...:lol:

You are calling Obama The Chimp now? I thought that was your nickname for President Bush. Either way your comment doesnt at all make any sense in the context of the statements

Forum List

Back