Obama's daughters turned into dolls?

that's pretty fucked up. the company is saying they're not his kids (wink, wink) and didn't ask permission. i don't care for obama's politics, but i've gotta believe he would have squashed this in a heartbeat.

OT- i worked with a guy who was convinced he was going to retire on the value of his beany baby collection.:cuckoo:

As far as I'm concerned he began pimping out his daughters as soon as he dolled them up and placed them in public political events. If he is so hell bent that his kids should be off limits, then daddy should not be pandering them. Period.

I'm waiting for the movie... I can't wait to see Will Smith as Obama, it's gonna rock!

As far as I'm concerned he began pimping out his daughters as soon as he dolled them up and placed them in public political events. If he is so hell bent that his kids should be off limits, then daddy should not be pandering them. Period.

you really are an asshole, huh?

I suggest you pick up a few cans..
258Troll_spray.jpg

They are the first African American dolls put out by Ty and they happen to have the same names as Obama's daughters? That vice president is a lying scumbag.

ahuh and calling me names changes the facts?

Why are you so upset? Politicians do this all the time and have for as long as any of us can remember.

They use their kids as political assets, then cry foul, when the nasty jokes and remarks begin to fly!

LOL ............. of course I'm an asshole for being able to admit this and state it for what it is.

Then I will be content with being an asshole, at least I'm not living in a dream world.

Why fill the press up with what kind of dog the kids want, what school they will go to, about them jumping on their beds and so on?

Simple, they are cute, the stories are cute and it is marketing, marketing of the kids.

But dear God, don't ever say that it is! LOL

Humbly, the asshole!

They are the first African American dolls put out by Ty and they happen to have the same names as Obama's daughters? That vice president is a lying scumbag.

Of course he is lying, but, he is also capitalizing on what was provided him.

I don't agree with it, but, that doesn't change what it is. He didn't go seeking those kids, they were handed to him.

It is hilarious that all of a sudden this is taboo to speak about for what it is. Kids have been treated like this for years and it has caused many harm, emotionally and at times physically.

Be it politicians, Hollywood or whatever.

IMO ............. children that young, other than maybe for the swearing in it's self, should be left shielded and protected to all extremes and other than showing up on the bio sheet, no one needs to know all about them.

But, if you dress them and parade them around, then you get what you get and sadly, this is just the start.

Humbly Asshole!

And if the dolls get pregnant, they self-abort so they won't be 'punished' with a baby.
um, you know both his daughters are under 10, right?
at least i think they both are under

as to the rest, i think its disgusting to use a politicians kids for anything like this
leave the kids alone, they didnt choose to run for ANYTHING

Did any of you see 'The Colbert Report' when he did the whole thing with the plates! One plate was him looking at an Obama plate on a Kennedy plate! I couldn't stop laughing!
And as for the kids thing, I have a feeling Michelle would never let them officially make dolls of her children!

um, you know both his daughters are under 10, right?
at least i think they both are under

as to the rest, i think its disgusting to use a politicians kids for anything like this
leave the kids alone, they didnt choose to run for ANYTHING

Don't be silly. Those are Jesse Jackson's daughters.

Forum List

Back