You get a call... They say they have found bin Laden... Is Acting on that...

Was sending in the SEALs to get bin Laden a "Tough Decision"?

• Who?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...a "Tough Decision"?...

That seems to be the Liberal Line right now. If anyone Believes that ANY American President wouldn't have sent in a Team if they had the EXACT same Intel that Barry was given, then they are either REALLY Stupid or Painfully Dishonest.

But hey... I won't be Surprised to see either show up in this Thread. :lol:

:)

peace...

it would be really nice if you had your facts straight. There was no "call" saying "we have found bin laden". there was intel that he *may* have been there... and that intel was only a 50/50 shot...

then there was the complexity of the mission.

had it failed the rightwingnut ijit brigade would have blamed the president and that would have defined him, like it still defines carter.

and no, not *any* american president would have...

not when every one of his advisors was saying the operation had a high risk of failure.

reality is a really helpful concept, hon.
So you're saying that obama endangered our men on a coin toss.

nice

Lets vote this asshole back in.

It wasn't a coin toss, if he had flipped a coin tho, that would be giving him more credit than you guys are giving him. Republican meme of the week is that he simply nodded his head. :lol:

They would never even allow Bush to do that, Cheney did all the head nodding in that operation.

Had Bush had the chance and made the decision, he'd get the credit.

Obama had the chance and made the decision, so he gets the credit.

A great deal of energy is being exerted by the GOP trying to minimize this event, but that's the way it goes.

Have to agree with you here.

OK, let's give him credit for taking out Bin Laden; an old, feeble guy who probably was nothing more than a figurehead at this point, but a risky mission nonetheless. Anyone who remembers the Jimmy Carter rescue fiasco and crashed helicopters in the Iranian desert has to recognize that these kinds of operations can easily go badly.

With that said, why didn't this macho, "can-do" leader retrieve or destroy the drone captured by Iran, the loss of which represents a much larger threat to our security and billions of dollars in proprietary technology? Just sayin....

Bush developed the policies.
Admiral McRaven developed the plan.
obama played golf

Of course obama is going to take the credit.

OK, let's give him credit for taking out Bin Laden; an old, feeble guy who probably was nothing more than a figurehead at this point, but a risky mission nonetheless. Anyone who remembers the Jimmy Carter rescue fiasco and crashed helicopters in the Iranian desert has to recognize that these kinds of operations can easily go badly.

With that said, why didn't this macho, "can-do" leader retrieve or destroy the drone captured by Iran, the loss of which represents a much larger threat to our security and billions of dollars in proprietary technology? Just sayin....

:eusa_eh: He was public enemy number 1.

250527295.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
It's a shame how this whole thing has become politicized.

I'll give Obama his due. I believe anytime you're faced with a decision to send US citizens into harm's way it's a very tough decision. If the mission went wrong this would have been egg on Obama's face for many year's come much like the hostage fiasco back in '79 for Jimmy Carter.

However, I also have to blame Obama for politicizing the killing as well. The ad saying Romney would not have made the same call is absolutely shameful. I've heard tough Right-wing critics like Sean Hannity and Karl Rove give Obama credit for his decision. There was no need for Obama to "spike the football" in Romney's face.

For me as a voter, what was one reason to consider Obama now has turned into another reason not to vote for him.

Obama had a great opportunity to unite the country after the killing. How great would Obama have looked if he gave President Bush some credit as well. But instead, he used it as a cheap political ad in an effort to get reelected.

Yea, you gotta love politicians.

Last edited:
The poll is flawed.

There are two answers that are correct.

It was the otughest decision for OBama....as it would have been for any president.

But all would have decided as Obama did.

That seems to be the Liberal Line right now. If anyone Believes that ANY American President wouldn't have sent in a Team if they had the EXACT same Intel that Barry was given, then they are either REALLY Stupid or Painfully Dishonest.

peace...

I asked you in the other thread and you ran:

Did Bush keep us safe after 9/11 or was he just following orders?

I want to see you run out of your own thread :lol:

Bush developed the policies.
Admiral McRaven developed the plan.
obama played golf

Of course obama is going to take the credit.

Stop Observing what actually happened damn you!

How long have you Hated Black people anyway?...

peace...

I never hated black people until I was told that I hate Obama becuase he is black.

Of course, it had nothing to do with policies and the fact that I am a conservative.

peace...

Bush's policies kept us safe. Bush was in DC and Texas most of the time....never saw him on a subway platform, at the gates of the airports or at checkpoints at bridges.

peace...

Following Orders from whom?...

As for our Safety... There hasn't been another 9/11 since, so both Bush and Obama have that to Claim.

And Bitch please... You couldn't get me to run to the LQ if I needed more Whiskey.

Better Check yoself. :thup:

peace...

peace...

Bush's policies kept us safe. Bush was in DC and Texas most of the time....never saw him on a subway platform, at the gates of the airports or at checkpoints at bridges.

Yeah?... But Obama went to The Sink in Boulder and had a Beer and some Junk Food with hand selected College Students...

THAT Shit is keeping America Safe on a Daily. :thup:

peace...

peace...

Depends if they wanted to piss of the Pakistanis or not, Pakistan is still furious at us for making them look like asses for harboring this guy.

peace...

As for our Safety... There hasn't been another 9/11 since, so both Bush and Obama have that to Claim.

And Bitch please... You couldn't get me to run to the LQ if I needed more Whiskey.

peace...

Yeah you did the same thing in the other thread. It's a simple question.

C'mon sparky you have problems with direct questions

peace...

I asked for Clarity on one, and VERY MUCH Answered you on the other.

Are you Stupid or Dishonest?

peace...

peace...

Depends if they wanted to piss of the Pakistanis or not, Pakistan is still furious at us for making them look like asses for harboring this guy.

Bush sent teams/drones/etc. into Pakistan regularly... I don't Think he would have Hesitated.

peace...

peace...

Seems to me Pakistan was the one who made themselves look like asses for harboring the guy.

We just exposed it.

peace...

I asked for Clarity on one, and VERY MUCH Answered you on the other.

Are you Stupid or Dishonest?

peace...

From who doesnt matter. Do you credit Bush for keeping us safe after 9/11 or did he just pick up the phone and make easy decisions?

Forum List

Back