"Forward, what, over the cliff?"

Forward

We must

images

Well now, seems we went over a cliff in Iraq, and then, economically at the end of 2008. So you assholes want to have the levers of power again? After all the major fuckups of the Bush admin?

How many people does someone have to murder in this country before you would expend the effort to bring that fellow to justice? Obviously, 3000 was too small a number.

Well now, seems we went over a cliff in Iraq, and then, economically at the end of 2008. So you assholes want to have the levers of power again? After all the major fuckups of the Bush admin?

How many people does someone have to murder in this country before you would expend the effort to bring that fellow to justice? Obviously, 3000 was too small a number.

Obama executed a US citizen w/o a trial and you cheered.

Obama spent so much money that I must work overtime to make ends meant b/c my money isn't worth nearly what it was.

and you want me to give you another shot?

not fukken likely.

More poor soldiers have died in Afghanistan
under Papa Obama than under Bush in 3 years

Sad how the left uses the deaths of soldiers for political gain

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/28/us/us-military-deaths-in-iraq-and-afghanistan.html?_r=1

The Department of Defense has identified 4,477 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war and 1,888 who have died as part of the Afghan war and related operations. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans

Obama spent so much money that I must work overtime to make ends meant b/c my money isn't worth nearly what it was.

not fukken likely.

Can't help you concerning your incompetancy on the job. My income this year was the highest it has ever been. Maybe you should try working smart.

The US Citizen that the President signed off on killing had the blood of fellow Americans on his hands, and was actively planning to kill more Americans. Damned right I cheered when we got him. There should be no place of refuge in the world for terrorists.

The fact that you want to make an issue of this demonstrates you total lack of patriotism. You care little for your nation, only for partisan poltical points.

not fukken likely.

Can't help you concerning your incompetancy on the job. My income this year was the highest it has ever been. Maybe you should try working smart.

The US Citizen that the President signed off on killing had the blood of fellow Americans on his hands, and was actively planning to kill more Americans. Damned right I cheered when we got him. There should be no place of refuge in the world for terrorists.

The fact that you want to make an issue of this demonstrates you total lack of patriotism. You care little for your nation, only for partisan poltical points.

so much for loving the working poor. guess it doesn't count since I'm not a mind slave.

and you hate the founding document upon which this country was founded. you chose party over the Constitution. It's fine to send in a SEAL team to put bullets into obl, but we can't spare the men to do the same for a citizen.

evil little fuck

I took the time to gain technical expertise and to maintain that expertise. Nothing fancy, just a millwright, but have had a couple of years of six figure incomes. The work I do is dangerous, dirty, and requires both mental and physical competancy. If you are not willing to work to gain competancy in some field of endevour, why should I feel sorry for you?

Don't know what you mean by a mind slave, but I suspect that is your excuse for not having the ambition to better yourself.

And I do have a little peice of paper that states Honorable, a dd214. Volunteered during the Cuban Missile Crisis. Yes, I love my nation. And probably understand the Constitution far better than you do.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/28/us/us-military-deaths-in-iraq-and-afghanistan.html?_r=1

The Department of Defense has identified 4,477 American service members who have died since the start of the Iraq war and 1,888 who have died as part of the Afghan war and related operations. It confirmed the deaths of the following Americans

Yes, let us not forget

1954 U.S. soldiers have been lost so far in the Afghanistan war according to icasualties

1324 of those deaths occurred in less than 3 1/2 years under the Obama Regime while only 630 of those deaths occurred in 8 years under George W. Bush.

---------------------------------

Obviously, these deaths means less to the Left
since they can gain no political advantage from it

Whatever happened to Cindy Sheehan

the hero of the left

The MSM and the left don't talk about her anymore
funny how that works

Last edited:

not fukken likely.

so much for loving the working poor. guess it doesn't count since I'm not a mind slave.

and you hate the founding document upon which this country was founded. you chose party over the Constitution. It's fine to send in a SEAL team to put bullets into obl, but we can't spare the men to do the same for a citizen.

evil little fuck

The Papa Obama campaign according to the Left and the MSM
is the smartest, ever

Yet they missed this
Incompetents, explains a lot about the poor economy

Ignore the "man the behind" the curtain
:lol:

Vorwärts! Vorwärts! or in english Forward! Forward!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_z_pHUKajc]Vorwärts! Vorwärts! 2. slideshow (translated) - YouTube[/ame][/QUOTE]

And most of the 4477 deaths in Iraq occured under Bush. Yet Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11 and had no WMD. At least we understand why we went into Afghanistan.

Obama had to keep it simple for his base..

Forward

Hope and change was too long I guess.

I took the time to gain technical expertise and to maintain that expertise. Nothing fancy, just a millwright, but have had a couple of years of six figure incomes. The work I do is dangerous, dirty, and requires both mental and physical competancy. If you are not willing to work to gain competancy in some field of endevour, why should I feel sorry for you?

Don't know what you mean by a mind slave, but I suspect that is your excuse for not having the ambition to better yourself.

So the next time, a conservative says he is tired of supporting lazy poor people, what are you going to say ?

This post has to be a nominee for hypocricy of the month.

Forum List

Back