You didn't build that, and now, you didn't earn that

so it appears the libturd nonsense has come to a close and the fake left the thread. bye, bye, come back when you have some actual knowledge to share. Thanks for playing and have a nice day.

You gotta love when those simple minded morons say shit like that. It shows you how defective a mind has to be in order to swallow the bull shit this president and his party are spewing on a daily basis.

I had no luck at all. I earned everything I have through hard work and sacrifice. My parents and our family were poor growing up, I joined the military and gave them four years of my life in exchange for money for college. I sacrificed a total of 8 years to studying hard and working at the same time. As a result I got a job and worked at that job until I earned my way into a management position. No one gave me anything. At no time did I ever wake up
one day and someone gave me a gift if money, or authority, or knowledge.

0bama can fuck himself. He certainly got lucky, he didn't earn anything he got, but I did. Worst POTUS ever.
Are you claiming no one at all helped you along the way? How did you feed yourself and learn to read and write?

Shut up idiot. You are too fucking stupid to be talking with adults.
Dont get emotional and dont avoid the question. Obviously you are lying. How did you eat when you were a child and how did you learn to read and write if your claim is true that no one helped you?

Dude, I'm not kidding, you are too fucking stupid, go away. Dismissed, shoo!

I had no luck at all. I earned everything I have through hard work and sacrifice. My parents and our family were poor growing up, I joined the military and gave them four years of my life in exchange for money for college. I sacrificed a total of 8 years to studying hard and working at the same time. As a result I got a job and worked at that job until I earned my way into a management position. No one gave me anything. At no time did I ever wake up

0bama can fuck himself. He certainly got lucky, he didn't earn anything he got, but I did. Worst POTUS ever.
Are you claiming no one at all helped you along the way? How did you feed yourself and learn to read and write?

Dont get emotional and dont avoid the question. Obviously you are lying. How did you eat when you were a child and how did you learn to read and write if your claim is true that no one helped you?

Not concerned if youre kidding or not. Sorry but your not getting off that easy. Afraid to answer the question huh? Figures.

YOu claim to be a teacher.

No teacher would claim that the act of teaching takes away from the accomplishment of learning.

No teacher would claim that the act of teaching takes away from the accomplishment of learning.
Who said a teacher would make the claim "the act of teaching takes away from the accomplishment of learning"?

I said in order to have learned in school someone had to help you understand. Not to mention someone had to feed and clothe you before you ever got there. Please say something relevant to the point instead of using easily spotted and dismissed deflections.

Who said a teacher would make the claim "the act of teaching takes away from the accomplishment of learning"?

I said in order to have learned in school someone had to help you understand. Not to mention someone had to feed and clothe you before you ever got there. Please say something relevant to the point instead of using easily spotted and dismissed deflections.

Context, monkey.

Obama point was you didn't do that.

YOu are supporting that.

Context, monkey.

YOu are supporting that.

You didnt answer the question. Who made that claim? I understand you have to deflect but lets concentrate.

Context, monkey.

YOu are supporting that.

You didnt answer the question. Who made that claim? I understand you have to deflect but lets concentrate.

That is what you are doing by supporting Obama by arguing that the act of teaching takes away from that student's ie Predfan, accomplishment of learning.

Try to be less stupid.

Context, monkey.

YOu are supporting that.

That is what you are doing by supporting Obama by arguing that the act of teaching takes away from that student's ie Predfan, accomplishment of learning.

Try to be less stupid.
Thats not what i am saying nor is it what Obamas saying. He is saying dont take all the credit on yourself when you had prodigious amounts of help doing it. Only someone mentally impaired would believe what you are claiming.

Context, monkey.

YOu are supporting that.

Try to be less stupid.
Thats not what i am saying nor is it what Obamas saying. He is saying dont take all the credit on yourself when you had prodigious amounts of help doing it. Only someone mentally impaired would believe what you are claiming.

And you just did it again.

You and Obama are telling a student to NOT take all the credit for the accomplishment of learning.

Because they had help.

That is you taking credit away from the student for the accomplishment of learning.

I've trained and taught a lot of people a lot of stuff.

And although in some settings I might cite my teaching and training abilities I would NEVER tell someone I trained or taught that the "help" I gave them in any way detracted from their accomplishments.

Context, monkey.

YOu are supporting that.

Try to be less stupid.

You and Obama are telling a student to NOT take all the credit for the accomplishment of learning.

Because they had help.

That is you taking credit away from the student for the accomplishment of learning.

And although in some settings I might cite my teaching and training abilities I would NEVER tell someone I trained or taught that the "help" I gave them in any way detracted from their accomplishments.
i dont get how thats the same as taking credit away from the student for learning? "When the student is ready the teacher will appear". I'm wondering why you struggle with simple reading comprehension. You cant learn without a teacher so you cant take all the credit.

Gimme a break. No one believes you taught anyone anything unless it was a course on how to be illiterate. :laugh:

Context, monkey.

YOu are supporting that.

Try to be less stupid.

Because they had help.

i dont get how thats the same as taking credit away from the student for learning? "When the student is ready the teacher will appear". I'm wondering why you struggle with simple reading comprehension. You cant learn without a teacher so you cant take all the credit.

Gimme a break. No one believes you taught anyone anything unless it was a course on how to be illiterate. :laugh:

The two phrases here are "NOT take all the credit" and "taking away credit".

In both the point is that the student does not get the full credit for his accomplishment of learning because of the help/teaching he received.

For you to not understand this, just shows how little thinking you actually do.

Try to be less stupid.

Because they had help.

The two phrases here are "NOT take all the credit" and "taking away credit".

In both the point is that the student does not get the full credit for his accomplishment of learning because of the help/teaching he received.

For you to not understand this, just shows how little thinking you actually do.
Thanks for admitting you have terrible reading comprehension. No one said either of those two phrases you are claiming. Go back to school and try again.

Last edited:

and who paid the salary for that someone? DOH!!!!!!

Context, monkey.

YOu are supporting that.

that seems to be what you say a lot in here. maybe your questions don't make sense or you don't even know what it is you asked. Funny though, you are always making this post.

Not you. Thanks for admitting someone helped you.

Not concerned if youre kidding or not. Sorry but your not getting off that easy. Afraid to answer the question huh? Figures.
you are a teacher and you don't know to use you're vs your. funny, but it's expected.

Not you. Thanks for admitting someone helped you.
I gave up getting toys so my mom and daddy could pay taxes for someone to make a living educating young minds. Yeppers, I helped, I had parents who paid taxes. I realize it is a concept you are unfamiliar with though.

Context, monkey.

YOu are supporting that.

that seems to be what you say a lot in here. maybe your questions don't make sense or you don't even know what it is you asked. Funny though, you are always making this post.
I say it alot because its clear your attention span is minute. You guys make these wild claims then when called on it you start talking about something else. I understand that it might not make sense to you. Obviously you something is terribly wrong if you dont understand someone is asking for the source of your claim.

Forum List

Back