You Can Say Anything You Want ... As Long As It's What They Want

AS LONG AS YOU SAY WHAT THEY WANT ....

The Atlantic is reporting that the Women’s March on Washington has reversed its decision to grant a pro-life group partnerhip in the march, which will take place on January 21.

On Monday morning the Atlantic reported that the Texas pro-life group New Wave Feminists was granted partnership status for the march on Friday. “Intersectional feminism is the future of feminism and of this movement,” Bob Bland, one of the event’s co-chairs, told the Atlantic. “We must not just talk about feminism as one issue, like access to reproductive care.”

At around 4 p.m. in the afternoon, the Atlantic updated the piece:

On Monday afternoon, after the publication of this article, the Women’s March organizers removed the New Wave Feminists from their website and list of partners. “The Women’s March’s platform is pro-choice and that has been our stance from day one,” the organizers said in a statement. “The anti-choice organization in question is not a partner of the Women's March on Washington. We apologize for this error.”

According to its website, part of the mission statement of the march is to "send a bold message to our new government on their first day in office, and to the world that women's rights are human rights. We stand together, recognizing that defending the most marginalized among us is defending all of us."

The ad was another hateful pack of lies. I'm surprised they got anybody to air it in the first place.
Lies?

Just exactly what lies would that be?

That same crap about selling body parts. If it wasn't for lies the right would have nothing,

Are you denying that PP received money for body parts?

No they don't. They receive payment reimbursement for the cost of shipping fetal tissue donations to researchers.

The ad is a lie and as such should be edited or pulled.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The ad was another hateful pack of lies. I'm surprised they got anybody to air it in the first place.
Lies?

Just exactly what lies would that be?

That same crap about selling body parts. If it wasn't for lies the right would have nothing,

Are you denying that PP received money for body parts?

No they don't. They receive payment reimbursement for the cost of shipping fetal tissue donations to researchers.

The ad is a lie and as such should be edited or pulled.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Did you, did you not, review the tapes of PP executives negotiating fees for baby hearts, livers, etc.?

Public complaint led a private enterprise to change what is was doing. Sounds like the market place regulating itself.
This post has been mis-interpreted; it refers to the radio station changing, not Planned Parenthood (that I support).

Forum List

Back