You Can Say Anything You Want ... As Long As It's What They Want

That same crap about selling body parts. If it wasn't for lies the right would have nothing,

Are you denying that PP received money for body parts?

That subject has been covered. Your claims are bullshit.

They received legally and ethically allowed reimbursement for processing tissue. Your characterization of selling body parts has been shown to be a lie. The video that portrayed it in that light has been shown to be another scam by a serial liar.

If it's just a lump or rejected tissue, why be so butthurt about it being called selling body parts?

Your explanation of it is like calling a gas station attendant a vehicular fuel administrator. It's the same thing, but you have to spin it for some reason.

If you don't already know the answer to that question, you're too dumb to understand the explanation. If you want to try to play word games, at least don't be so dumb when you do it.

Your brain is fried. You still want to pretend all those disgusting accusations were true, even after they were shown to be nothing more than more manufactured crap.

Actually, that's not even remotely true.

The method of collection of the information was shown to be illegal.

That, however, does not invalidate the information collected. You can whine all you want ... but they were taped negotiating a "reasonable price" for organs.

A "reasonable price" for processing tissue. dumb ass.

Name calling? Well, I'm certainly impressed.

"a reasonable price for processing tissue"? So, they DID get money for body parts, right? Supposedly, this is to reimburse for the cost of "harvesting", right? So - if that's so - why would there be a negotiation? I mean - after all, it cost what it cost to "harvest" (what a cute way of saying "sucked the brains out" of babies) - that's a concrete number, right? So, how can you "negotiate" a reasonable price? What if you got 10 cents too much? That's a profit, right?

The issue was settled quite a while back. You're wrong.

It wasn't settled. it was swept under the rug because you know the concept repulses people, even people who are willing to let abortion be legal.

You're free to whine all you want. It's been settled for everyone but the tinfoil hat people.

They received legally and ethically allowed reimbursement for processing tissue. Your characterization of selling body parts has been shown to be a lie. The video that portrayed it in that light has been shown to be another scam by a serial liar.

If it's just a lump or rejected tissue, why be so butthurt about it being called selling body parts?

Your explanation of it is like calling a gas station attendant a vehicular fuel administrator. It's the same thing, but you have to spin it for some reason.

If you don't already know the answer to that question, you're too dumb to understand the explanation. If you want to try to play word games, at least don't be so dumb when you do it.

All your responses are nothing but spin, denial and bluff. And Considering you are dealing person who wouldn't vote to ban abortion (due to his federalist/libertarian beliefs) you can't go with the whole "you are just a jeebus freak hurr durr" response.

What they were doing was scummy, and you can try to hide it behind "reasonable costs for tissue samples" all you want. It still stinks.

That, however, does not invalidate the information collected. You can whine all you want ... but they were taped negotiating a "reasonable price" for organs.

"a reasonable price for processing tissue"? So, they DID get money for body parts, right? Supposedly, this is to reimburse for the cost of "harvesting", right? So - if that's so - why would there be a negotiation? I mean - after all, it cost what it cost to "harvest" (what a cute way of saying "sucked the brains out" of babies) - that's a concrete number, right? So, how can you "negotiate" a reasonable price? What if you got 10 cents too much? That's a profit, right?

It wasn't settled. it was swept under the rug because you know the concept repulses people, even people who are willing to let abortion be legal.

You're free to whine all you want. It's been settled for everyone but the tinfoil hat people.

You calling it settled does not make it settled.It's still scummy.

All your responses are nothing but spin, denial and bluff. And Considering you are dealing person who wouldn't vote to ban abortion (due to his federalist/libertarian beliefs) you can't go with the whole "you are just a jeebus freak hurr durr" response.

What they were doing was scummy, and you can try to hide it behind "reasonable costs for tissue samples" all you want. It still stinks.

So I'll just mark you down as a "disagree with the outcome of the investigation" whiner. Lots of RWNJs in that category.

So I'll just mark you down as a "disagree with the outcome of the investigation" whiner. Lots of RWNJs in that category.

It's not about it being criminal to me, its about idiots like you not being able to fess up to what it really was. They sold aborted fetus parts to other parties. That's fucking gross.

You're absolutely right. My opinion doesn't count. The law enforcement and all the others who actually had an extensive investigation of the subject said it's settled. Don't like it? Fuss at them.

It's not about it being criminal to me, its about idiots like you not being able to fess up to what it really was. They sold aborted fetus parts to other parties. That's fucking gross.

Sorry you don't want scientists to study all different types of tissue to help develop better medicines and possible cures for all kinds of debilitating diseases. Fortunately your dislike for that doesn't matter.

Disgusting lies. You have no moral compass. I'm sorry, but that's garbage. Just kill the little fuckers - nobody wants them, anyway.

Your brain is fried. You still want to pretend all those disgusting accusations were true, even after they were shown to be nothing more than more manufactured crap.

Show me.

Show me.

Why should I re-argue all that with you? You were aware of the results of the investigation as much as everybody else, unless you only watch fox. They might not have reported that.

You're absolutely right. My opinion doesn't count. The law enforcement and all the others who actually had an extensive investigation of the subject said it's settled. Don't like it? Fuss at them.

Legality isn't my issue with it. It's immoral to me. If you are going to kill the thing, kill it an dispose of it with a little dignity, fire or something like that.

Selling it is just ghoulish.

Legality isn't my issue with it. It's immoral to me. If you are going to kill the thing, kill it an dispose of it with a little dignity, fire or something like that.

Your dislike of research to make everyone's lives better has already been noted.

Your dislike of research to make everyone's lives better has already been noted.

You can get tissue for research from other sources. Getting it from aborted fetuses is just gross. The thing died already without existing, at least give it a proper disposal.

Show me.

Why should I re-argue all that with you? You were aware of the results of the investigation as much as everybody else, unless you only watch fox. They might not have reported that.

It somehow makes you smarter if you hide this information. C'mon - educate us. Don't tell us what it says ---- show us what it says.

You can get tissue for research from other sources. Getting it from aborted fetuses is just gross. The thing died already without existing, at least give it a proper disposal.

They do ---- see the reports about dumping the leftovers in the dumpsters? I'm sure the rats enjoyed that.

So where else can you get human embryonic tissue?

They do ---- see the reports about dumping the leftovers in the dumpsters? I'm sure the rats enjoyed that.

That's pretty callous as well.

So where else can you get human embryonic tissue?

Miscarried fetuses. Stillborn fetuses with the paren't permission. For some reason when nature does it, I don't have an issue with it. Just me I guess.

Show me.

It somehow makes you smarter if you hide this information. C'mon - educate us. Don't tell us what it says ---- show us what it says.

Not hiding anything. I just choose not to play your game. I could show you the results of the investigation, and you would say nuh uh, and then repeat every talking point you ever memorized. The investigation has been done. You lost. Get over it

Show me.

Not hiding anything. I just choose not to play your game. I could show you the results of the investigation, and you would say nuh uh, and then repeat every talking point you ever memorized. The investigation has been done. You lost. Get over it

Lost??

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

I think not.

Forum List

Back