Zone1 You can help make a positive change for the Black youth of South Chicago.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Project H.O.O.D has received an 8 million dollar MATCHING donation from a wealthy private donor. This brings Pastor Brooks total raised funds to over 28 million dollars and within a few million of achieving the total necessary to make his jobs and youth center a reality! This is a remarkable achievement considering this man has done it all on his own with zero support from either political party. I view it as a unique opportunity to actually do something as a private citizen to help Americans who live in conditions that should never exist in America. I encourage any and all to help complete this jobs and youth center.

A positive initiative that I won't ignore. I would be rightfully condemned if I ignored it.

But charity isn't a substitute for government social responsibility that's lacking country wide.

Did I address your main point on OPM?

A positive initiative that I won't ignore. I would be rightfully condemned if I ignored it.

But charity isn't a substitute for government social responsibility that's lacking country wide.

Did I address your main point on OPM?

It is no such thing as "social responsibility". Government welfare is legalized stealing and it is morally despicable.

Don't worry your little Communist mind one bit. We have enough filthy ass greedy welfare queens and stupid Moon Bats to influence public policy.
Slowly and cautiously each day, another spammer takes the a risk on joining in to a rational discussion, when they find that their rage isn't paying off for them.

I would estimate that's going to take another 6 months for you.

filthy ass greedy welfare queens and stupid Moon Bats
No demonfks, demonrats, tards, etc., yet?

Me or Flash. Let me know and I might care enough to elaborate further.
It's doesn't require further elaboration. There is a jobs and community center that is being privately funded to serve the Black youth of the worst section of Chicago. Either help or don't help. I just posted the information for those who might be interested in helping.

It's doesn't require further elaboration. There is a jobs and community center that is being privately funded to serve the Black youth of the worst section of Chicago. Either help or don't help. I just posted the information for those who might be interested in helping.
Why should anyone help "youts" who shoot everyone they can get away with? I wouldn't. Ever.

Because you can help the next generation of 'youts' take a different path.
As if. As long as they can sell drugs and join gangs, they aren't going to take any different path. IMO this is a silly endeavor. These are criminals, they do crime, they aren't worth anyone's money just to throw at them and waste.

As if. As long as they can sell drugs and join gangs, they aren't going to take any different path. IMO this is a silly endeavor. These are criminals, they do crime, they aren't worth anyone's money just to throw at them and waste.
Lots of people share your opinion.

Whites have more gangs and sell more drugs.

What is needed are retail businesses that can provide jobs kids can go to when school is out. A supermarket would have been a far better solution, but of course whites know more about what black communities need than we do, so Pastor Brooks is going to build a community center and watch nothing change.

What is needed are retail businesses that can provide jobs kids can go to when school is out. A supermarket would have been a far better solution, but of course whites know more about what black communities need than we do, so Pastor Brooks is going to build a community center and watch nothing change.
You've tried this argument to bash Pastor Brooks before, and you are still wrong. You can't force retail businesses to enter war zones. They lose money and their employees are at risk for their safety. He is doing exactly what he should be doing, and no whites told him what to do. The only way to break the cycle of drugs/violence/despair is to show the young ones another way. Otherwise the cycle will continue, just as it has for 3 or 4 generations.

Forum List

Back