You can build a mosque.....

So you are alright with US deciding where we can build a house of worship?

Again: STOP DODGING......ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION !!!!

As to your question: I am perfectly comfortable treating others AS THEY TREAT ME !!!!

Did the muslims who want the mosque make the laws in Mecca? Did they blow up the buildings? Have they ever done anything to you?
If you answered no to every question, please shut up.
now THAT one is a dodge
LOL

You can build a mosque in or around Ground Zero if you allow us to build a SINGLE Church, Synagogue or a Buddhist Temple ANYWHERE in Mecca or Medina.

HOWZABOUT THAT ??????

IS THAT A DEAL ?????????

As to your question: I am perfectly comfortable treating others AS THEY TREAT ME !!!!
hmmm, and where do your get that from?

And, just WHO is being HYPOCRITICAL ?????

The Muslims who won't allow a SINGLE Church, Synagogue, or Buddhist Temple built in Mecca or Medina but INSIST on Religious Freedom to build, around Ground Zero, their Mosque worshipping their Messiah, Mohahahahamed who is HISTORICALLY DOCUMENTED as a Thief, Murderer and a pedophile (he fucked Ayesha when she was 9 yrs old) ?????
You are a hateful bastard, who should never judge anyone else.
And I am glad there is difference between the US and Saudi Arabia.

YOU CAN DODGE THE ISSUE ALL YOU WANT !!!!!

I will treat others as they treat me, and mine.

I refuse to be ISLAMOFASCIST HEADCHOPPING ARSELICKING DICKSUCKER LIKE YOU !!!!

Are you sure about the dicksucker part?

And you didn't bring up any real issue. You pretty much have just spewed hateful bullshit.

Did the muslims who want the mosque make the laws in Mecca? Did they blow up the buildings? Have they ever done anything to you?
now THAT one is a dodge
LOL

I already answered the question. ;)
Plus he is moron.

A TYPICAL, AND OBVIOUS DODGE BY A LIEBARRHOID JIHADIST HEADCHOPPING ARSELICKER !!!!

The point before us is not American Legalese......IT IS A MORAL AND POLITICAL ISSUE !!!!!!

Wait. Believing in the first amendment is a move done by a Liberal Jihadist who licks asses and chops off heads?

Why would we want to build a church in Medina anyway? Do you honestly expect reciprocal treatment from a filthy saudi monarchy and the rest of those knuckle draggers? Can't something be said about taking the good with the bad, in other words the principle of allowing constitutional protections to actually mean something without reducing ourselves to their level? Think about it.

Apologies for not using the quote feature. I was addressing the OP.

Last edited:
A TYPICAL, AND OBVIOUS DODGE BY A LIEBARRHOID JIHADIST HEADCHOPPING ARSELICKER !!!!

The point before us is not American Legalese......IT IS A MORAL AND POLITICAL ISSUE !!!!!!

Wait. Believing in the first amendment is a move done by a Liberal Jihadist who licks asses and chops off heads?

I never really cared for tossing the salad.

just as the SCOTUS shouldn't be using foreign law to base their decisions on, we don't change how we support the constitution based on how some other countries treat their citizens

ok, i think the rational peole on this board would agree no one has a right to stop the imam from building the mosque near ground zero.

but what is the downside for him to say, "i realize this is touching a sore spot for many new yorkers. with that in mind, we're moving it somewhere else"

who would be the big loser in that scenario?

They don't have the First Amendment. We do.

Actually, it's the flat out truth and your reactionary views are irrelevant.. If you want to live somewhere that discriminates against religion then move to Mecca.

As usual you LIEBARRHOID ISLAMOFASCIST HEADCHOPPING ARSELICKERS have it arse backwards.

WHO has a history of Religious Discrimination ? Americans or the fucking Muslims ?

If there are Liebarrhoid Islamofascist Headchopping Arselickers who wish to allow fanatical Muslims who DO NOT practice Religious Freedom and who do NOT allow a SINGLE Church, Synagogue, or Buddhist Temple to be built ANYWHERE near Mecca, or Medina......but INSIST on building their fucking Mosque honouring their messiah Mohahahahahamed who is a Thief, Murderer and a Pedophile around GROUND ZERO where Islamofascist Headchopping Muslim SWINE slaughtered ~3000 Americans .....IN SPITE OF THE OBVIOUS INSENSITIVITY INVOLVED........and the TRADITIONAL PRACTICE of Muslims to build Mosques at the site of their victories.....THEN I SAY: FUCK THESE MUSLIMS AND THOSE WHO SUPPORT THEM !!!!

Especially, since it is an INCONTROVERTIBLE FACT that at the MINIMUM.....the MAJORITY of the Mid East Muslims REJOICED in the streets, or in their homes, when 9/11 occurred. For those who say prove it. I say YOU know that's true. And, if you don't....YOU prove it.

Actually, it's the flat out truth and your reactionary views are irrelevant.. If you want to live somewhere that discriminates against religion then move to Mecca.

As usual you LIEBARRHOID ISLAMOFASCIST HEADCHOPPING ARSELICKERS have it arse backwards.

WHO has a history of Religious Discrimination ? Americans or the fucking Muslims ?

If there are Liebarrhoid Islamofascist Headchopping Arselickers who wish to allow fanatical Muslims who DO NOT practice Religious Freedom and who do NOT allow a SINGLE Church, Synagogue, or Buddhist Temple to be built ANYWHERE near Mecca, or Medina......but INSIST on building their fucking Mosque honouring their messiah Mohahahahahamed who is a Thief, Murderer and a Pedophile around GROUND ZERO where Islamofascist Headchopping Muslim SWINE slaughtered ~3000 Americans .....IN SPITE OF THE OBVIOUS INSENSITIVITY INVOLVED........and the TRADITIONAL PRACTICE of Muslims to build Mosques at the site of their victories.....THEN I SAY: FUCK THESE MUSLIMS AND THOSE WHO SUPPORT THEM !!!!

Especially, since it is an INCONTROVERTIBLE FACT that at the MINIMUM.....the MAJORITY of the Mid East Muslims REJOICED in the streets, or in their homes, when 9/11 occurred. For those who say prove it. I say YOU know that's true. And, if you don't....YOU prove it.

What part of the First Amendment don't you get?

I'm not about to throw the First Amendment out the window because you are upset that other countries discriminate against certain religions. You can rant and rave all you want but that ain't gonna change, little boy.

Again: STOP WITH YOUR TRANSPARENT BULLSHIT THAT DEFLECTS or OBFUSCATES THE ISSUE !!!!

SIMPLY ANSWER THE OP ED'S QUESTION !!!!

:disbelief:

I'm not about to throw the First Amendment out the window because you are upset that other countries discriminate against certain religions. You can rant and rave all you want but that ain't gonna change, little boy.

What part of the fact that this is NOT a legalese issue doncha get ?

IT IS A MORAL AND POLITICAL ISSUE.

AND, YOU LIEBARRHHOID ISLAMOFASCIST HEADCHOPPING ARSELICKERS PREDICTABLY WILL DODGE THE INITAL OP ED's QUESTION !!!!!

And, since I know that you CAN"T answer the question......I'm gonna take a nap knowing full well that you Islamofascist Headchoppping Arselickers will CONTINUE sucking Jihadist dick........and......if these are too busy plotting the deaths of Americans....you can fight over which one of you arselickers can suck off their favorite camels !!!

C'ya

Last edited:

Again: STOP WITH YOUR TRANSPARENT BULLSHIT THAT DEFLECTS or OBFUSCATES THE ISSUE !!!!

SIMPLY ANSWER THE OP ED'S QUESTION !!!!
Did you even ask a real question?

And I think I have been very clear.

You can build a mosque in or around Ground Zero if you allow us to build a SINGLE Church, Synagogue or a Buddhist Temple ANYWHERE in Mecca or Medina.

HOWZABOUT THAT ??????

IS THAT A DEAL ?????????

Has nothing to do with anything. To do that you would have to petition the regime of Saudi Arabia, in which those cities are located. The government of Saudi Arabia doesn't have anything to do with the American citizen who is trying to get the mosque built in lower Manhattan (as far as I know...).

What part of the fact that this NOT a legalese issue.

AND, YOU LIEBARRHHOID ISLAMOFASCIST HEADCHOPPING ARSELICKERS PREDICTABLY WILL DODGE THE INITAL OP ED's QUESTION !!!!!
:eusa_doh:

What part of the fact that this NOT a legalese issue.

I answered your OP with my first post.

Your moral and political issue conflicts directly with the First Amendment and I will take the First Amendment over your "morals" and political views all day long.

Forum List

Back