You Can Be White In Nine Days

IMO, the prettiest women are Indian...

That's not a difficult argument to make.

Aishwarya-Rai-Bachchan.jpg

The prettiest women are actually Saudi; you just can't tell. :eusa_shhh:

Tanning beds, turn you white.

What was the name of that DR. Suess book where the critter got rich changing the little creatures back and forth? Stars on the chest I think it was.

Last edited:
This is all weird I have a brother who spends all of his time trying to prove we are almost all white. My maternal grandfather was at least half Cherokee, his wife a quarter, as was my paternal grandmother but my paternal grandfather had no known Cherokee or other Indian ancestor still that does not stop Pat from claiming we are almost white. Being a brunet with mostly strawberry blond body hair means I stay out of the sun to avoid skin cancer but I could live without hexagonal feet and arches so high I have to use velcro closures or slip ons to avoid agony.

My friend Tommy Lee is only a 16th Chinese but looks 1/2 or fullblood and his brother is trying to prove that they are 100% white too. People are strange that way.

I think it's India,

but what is wrong with someone wanting to be white?

What's wrong with accepting the skin color you were born with?
Nothing is wrong with accepting the skin color you were born with, but do you understand why someone would want to be seen as white?

I think it's India,

but what is wrong with someone wanting to be white?

What's wrong with accepting the skin color you were born with?
Nothing is wrong with accepting the skin color you were born with, but do you understand why someone would want to be seen as white?

So that they get sunburned? Oh wait, to get all the privileges thrown at them that white people say they don't have... silly me!:eusa_whistle:

So that they get sunburned? Oh wait, to get all the privileges thrown at them that white people say they don't have... silly me!:eusa_whistle:
Privileges = Natural abilitys

Faggotry.

Just because you have a power structure that backs you up at this point in history does not mean you have natural abilities. It just means you were fortunate enough to have been born with a certain color of skin. It's really juvenile and pathetic that you would think melanin content correlates with natural ability. The fact that you believe that confirms that you do not have any innate natural ability. :lol::lol:

Quite true white folks (regardless of skin tone) acting like they are as good as Cherokee are just plain silly.

The only problem that I have with this commercial is the girl didn't look any better white then she did brown.

Seems to me that this "product" is a waist of time.
She looks much better white, thats why whitening creams are such a big industry.

Check it out:
whitening cream - Google Search

So why is the tanning beds so popular in the states?
Historically, dark skin meant you were poor and worked outside.

More recently, in some parts of American society, a tan came to meant you were wealthy enough to afford leisure time outdoors.

Truly dark skin is not generally treated the same in the media as fair skin that's been tanned.

Forum List

Back