You Can Be White In Nine Days

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahdvo70fRhk&p=E2076F4F5B431065&index=35&feature=BF[/ame]

• Banned
I think it's India,

but what is wrong with someone wanting to be white?

I think it's India,

but what is wrong with someone wanting to be white?

It sure didn't sound like Hindi. I would have guessed Dutch, not that I really know.

Obviously I cannot judge the voice-over, but the images suggest that a dark skinned woman is rejected by her friends, the general public and airline security. Not exactly a wholesome message for anyone to hear.

I guess we all wonder what life would like if we were another ethnicity. Does this company makes a gel that can change a white woman into an Indian one, and do we get that gorgeous blue-black hair too?

I am squating under one mother fucking unforgiving hole in the Ozone Layer.

I want to learn how to become black in nine days.

Being dark has historically meant that you work outdoors for your living while being light has mean that you are rich and live in doors so it's the look most people want.

And I don't know why some of you are complaining, isn't this the "multi-culturalism" that you all think we need?

Being dark has historically meant that you work outdoors for your living while being light has mean that you are rich and live in doors so it's the look most people want.

And I don't know why some of you are complaining, isn't this the "multi-culturalism" that you all think we need?

LOL...when did I call for people to alter their appearance, Mad Scientist?

The "history" you cite no longer applies. In the US, being dark means you have the leisure time to tan....or the money to make it seem as if you have. Ladies have not worn gloves and hats in public in like, sixty years.

It took Michael Jackson a lot longer than 9 days, but he got there.

Yes and what a picture of mental health he was, too!

As they say, black is beautiful.

gs3.jpg

The only problem that I have with this commercial is the girl didn't look any better white then she did brown.

Seems to me that this "product" is a waist of time.

Possibly the stupidest comment I've heard all day. Thank you.:clap2:

The only problem that I have with this commercial is the girl didn't look any better white then she did brown.

Seems to me that this "product" is a waist of time.
She looks much better white, thats why whitening creams are such a big industry.

Check it out:
whitening cream - Google Search

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. IMO, the prettiest women are Indian; brown skin, blue-black hair. Just gorgeous.

Yea, but not "Republican White". That's a "special" kind of "white". 90% white.

Forum List

Back