You be the judge ? The latest Trump indictments

A chance to discuss the indictments without reference to Hillary, Hunter ir Micjet Mouse.

There are several indictments here. They look to be well founded and backed up with factual evidence.

I think that Trump has been clumsy in his methods and that he crossed the line in thinking that peoples loyalty to trump outweighed the oath that they took.

He thought that he was above the law.

I think Mr Smith is lucky that he has a target so dumb. Any proper lawyer will tell his client to shut up. Trump was probably given that advice but was too stupid or arrogant to take it.
Smith just needed to press record rather than go digging for evidence.
You are free to dispute this but you need to refer to the docs not your soul.
The idea that America does not prosecute Presidents is from another age. It does not work for a character like Trump.

America cannot afford not to prosecute.

Nixon should have been prosecuted. Criminality is not acceptable.

Anyway this is an indictment discussion thread. There are other threads to discuss trump and democrat oppression. Real or imagined.
/----/ OOOPSIE

Its about what he did.
He approached different individuals with allegations that he could not verify and were not true anyway. Arizona being one of the most outrageous.
Its all in the doc in the OP. You should read it.
lmao I see you jumped clear past the trial. Jumped past Trump's Constitutional right to present his defense, cross examine witnesses, present his witnesses, challenge the prosecution's alleged evidence and for a jury to hear the case and make a decision. What country do you live in? Here in the U.S.A. it's presumed innocent until proven guilty.

What is political -- exactly -- about the indictments? They lay our crimes. The Courts will decide.

Politicians have been indicted before -- by appointees of opponents.
Saying that Trump knew 2020 was clean and pure, but lied anyways is just dumb.

Most americans don't believe 2020 was clean and pure.

2020 was clean and pure
No election was ever 'clean and pure' and none will ever be. Not sure where you're coming from.

Headline: Trump’s own officials say 2020 was America’s most secure election in history​

Homeland Security put out a statement with state and local officials that countered the president’s fraud claims.

They are a violation of the 1st Amendment, and should be dismissed by any judge who hears the case.

They are not well founded, and are fig leafs to drag Trump into a democrat party controlled court, ruled by an obama judge, with a democrat party jury..........

The democrats who murdered Emmet Till were found not guilty by a jury of democrats.......now the democrats are going to convict Trump on fake charges....

You don't want to bring up hilary or biden because they did break the law, over and over again.......
If Trump is as popular as you proclaim then what does he have to worry about?

DJT only cares about all of the deep discussions that will occur in history class, 20 years from now.
They'll have to spend a whole semester on Me!

And on top of that, Biden is leading the way to nuclear war with Russia.

Ummm?
"Leading the way"?

How?
Russia was the aggressor. The invader. The attacker. The international criminal state. The Crimes-Against-Humanity perpetrator.
America, and NATO, and various individual countries are giving, or lending, or selling a variety of arms to Ukraine to defend itself.
To the best of my knowledge, none of the 'Nuclear Powers' have given or sold nukes to Ukraine.

But, if poster Donald H. believes Biden is leading the world to nuclear war.....well, partner, who do you think is gonna shoot first?
Putin?
or Biden?

What's your scenario for this alleged nuclear war to start?

Unfortunately he had some RINOs on his staff.
always with excuses :auiqs.jpg:

"My father values talent. He recognizes real knowledge and skill when he finds it. He hires the best person for the job"

"President Donald Trump likes to boast that he hires only the best people. But his personnel choices keep coming back to haunt him."

Forum List

Back