You be the judge ? The latest Trump indictments

You don't know what you are talking about.....this is exactly a First Amendment issue and all of the actual lawyers who are not operatives of the democrat party say it is....

You can approach anyone you want and say whatever you want........that is freedom of Speech.....Arizona isn't part of this you fucking clod.....

You need to read Jonathen Turley...you idiot.....
If you read the indictment you will see that his antics in Arizona are part of this.

He is not charged with any free speech issues. He is charged with conspiracy.

Read the indictment before spewing your crap.

Im supporting the constitution here. how you run elections. Fuck knows what you are supporting.
US law....you have no idea what our Constitution says.
Conspiracy....wow, what a specific charge!
Go back to your basement Commie. We live here you do not.

US law....you have no idea what our Constitution says.
Conspiracy....wow, what a specific charge!
Go back to your basement Commie. We live here you do not.
I cant discuss the indictments with someone who refuses to read them.
There are acho chamber threads on here where you wont feel threatened.

I cant discuss the indictments with someone who refuses to read them.
There are acho chamber threads on here where you wont feel threatened.
I am not at all threatened. But trolls like you don't get away with posting garbage without being challenged.
Go read the indictments to your grandkids for bedtime stories, I bet they run away from you..

A chance to discuss the indictments without reference to Hillary, Hunter ir Micjet Mouse.

There are several indictments here. They look to be well founded and backed up with factual evidence.

I think that Trump has been clumsy in his methods and that he crossed the line in thinking that peoples loyalty to trump outweighed the oath that they took.

He thought that he was above the law.

I think Mr Smith is lucky that he has a target so dumb. Any proper lawyer will tell his client to shut up. Trump was probably given that advice but was too stupid or arrogant to take it.
Smith just needed to press record rather than go digging for evidence.
You are free to dispute this but you need to refer to the docs not your soul.
The idea that America does not prosecute Presidents is from another age. It does not work for a character like Trump.

America cannot afford not to prosecute.

Nixon should have been prosecuted. Criminality is not acceptable.

Anyway this is an indictment discussion thread. There are other threads to discuss trump and democrat oppression. Real or imagined.
The multiple Trump indictments are consistent with all of the attempts by Democrats to destroy Donald Trump over the last 7 years. Trump's comments and actions do not rise to the level of "crimes". That is why the Democrats hand picked an Obama judge and are having the trial in Washington D.C. which votes 95 percent Democrat. It's the only chance they have to manufacture a conviction.

The multiple Trump indictments are consistent with all of the attempts by Democrats to destroy Donald Trump over the last 7 years. Trump's comments and actions do not rise to the level of "crimes". That is why the Democrats hand picked an Obama judge and are having the trial in Washington D.C. which votes 95 percent Democrat. It's the only chance they have to manufacture a conviction.
Which parts of the indictments are unjust ?
They look quite serious to me.

I am not at all threatened. But trolls like you don't get away with posting garbage without being challenged.
Go read the indictments to your grandkids for bedtime stories, I bet they run away from you..
You cant debate unless you know what you are debating.

A chance to discuss the indictments without reference to Hillary, Hunter ir Micjet Mouse.

There are several indictments here. They look to be well founded and backed up with factual evidence.

I think that Trump has been clumsy in his methods and that he crossed the line in thinking that peoples loyalty to trump outweighed the oath that they took.

I think Mr Smith is lucky that he has a target so dumb. Any proper lawyer will tell his client to shut up. Trump was probably given that advice but was too stupid or arrogant to take it.
The idea that America does not prosecute Presidents is from another age. It does not work for a character like Trump.

Anyway this is an indictment discussion thread. There are other threads to discuss trump and democrat oppression. Real or imagined.

The indictments are an insult to anyone with a brain. Jackoff Smith is trying to eliminate the 1st Amendment to the Constitution.

You cant debate unless you know what you are debating.
No need to debate ridiculous claims that cannot be proven, and are not being made in the vein of having to prove them, just to make them. The whole idea is to keep Trump from campaigning and that is a travesty.
Nothing to debate.

You be the judge ? The latest Trump indictments​

[A chance to discuss the indictments
thisagin2-jpg.810941

I guess it would seem reasonable that a welfare leech from a failed state in a dead empire would have something instructive to say to one that is following suit. Nope.

Last edited:
Which parts of the indictments are unjust ?
They look quite serious to me.
Most of the faithful will say things like, "he didn't do any of this. He hasn't broken any laws".

Evidently one of the symptoms of being in a cult is the delusion that you know all of your leaders' actions, from the moment he wakes up until the moment he goes to sleep. Like a little bird on his shoulder as he goes through his day, observing its master's every word and movement.

In reality, they say "he didn't do this", because he says so, and they automatically and obediently believe the words of the most obvious con man this country has ever seen. Without even a moment's question.

Thanks for letting me be the judge. I rule that all of this shit is either abuse of power to get Trump or representative of a two tiered justice system. In any event, we need to prosecute the prosecutors. Prosecutors should not be above the law.

Forum List

Back