You are going to HELL!!!

Liability;1345201 I never "pretended" anything in this thread. I merely pointed out that Hitler himself was quoted as being QUITE disparaging of Christianity. You are left with NOTHING to refute it. QUOTE said:
"The National Government regards the two Christian confessions as factors essential to the soul of the German people. ... We hold the spiritual forces of Christianity to be indispensable elements in the moral uplift of most of the German people."

That quote, by Hitler, refutes it quite nicely.

He was a schitzo. He was batshit :cuckoo: , don't people call a spade a spade anymore? This argument is frivolous.

Actually, while it doesn't technically REFUTE it, it does serve nicely to return it to an open question.

To the extent Hitler contradicted himself about his views of Christianity, drawing ANY conclusion about his views of Christianity, based on his own "words," is illogical. I think it's fair to say that Hitler was batshit crazy.

The argument may not be entirely frivolous, however. The proponents of the claim that Naziism was (or Hitler himself was) Christian often do so as a way of disparaging the beliefs of Christians. It is an invalid form of argumentation, but it is premised on a dubious proposition in any case. Disputing it and refuting it thus serves a purpose.

I never "pretended" anything in this thread. I merely pointed out that Hitler himself was quoted as being QUITE disparaging of Christianity. You are left with NOTHING to refute it.
"The National Government regards the two Christian confessions as factors essential to the soul of the German people. ... We hold the spiritual forces of Christianity to be indispensable elements in the moral uplift of most of the German people."

That quote, by Hitler, refutes it quite nicely.

He was a schitzo. He was batshit :cuckoo: , don't people call a spade a spade anymore? This argument is frivolous.

fail

"the Nazi party promoted itself as "positive Christianity," and vigorously opposed what they call "negative Christianity", both terms being Nazi inventions which could mean whatever the local Nazi leader chooses them to mean. In their Manifesto of their "anxieties and fears", the German Evangelical Church quoted Rosenberg as saying, "The general ideas of the Roman and of the Protestant churches are negative Christianity and do not, therefore, accord with our soul.""

fail

"the Nazi party promoted itself as "positive Christianity," and vigorously opposed what they call "negative Christianity", both terms being Nazi inventions which could mean whatever the local Nazi leader chooses them to mean. In their Manifesto of their "anxieties and fears", the German Evangelical Church quoted Rosenberg as saying, "The general ideas of the Roman and of the Protestant churches are negative Christianity and do not, therefore, accord with our soul.""

Hmm, promoted itself as Christianity, eh?

I dunno man, seems to me that it doesn't much matter what the fuck religion they believed or didn't believe in; and that's because the motivations of Christians and/or Non-Christians wouldn't magically be the same (as Nazis) simply because they share(d) that thought re: Religion.

The point is a non-point really.

Last edited:
fail

Hmm, promoted itself as Christianity, eh?

I dunno man, seems to me that it doesn't much matter what the fuck religion they believed or didn't believe in; and that's because the motivations of Christians and/or Non-Christians wouldn't magically be the same (as Nazis) simply because they share(d) that thought re: Religion.

The point is a non-point really.

the point is to have your facts straight

The Nazi promoted what they called “positive Christianity,” and vigorously opposed what they call “negative Christianity”, both terms being Nazi inventions.

1.Negative Christianity

"The general ideas of the Roman and of the Protestant churches are negative Christianity…”

"The general ideas of the Roman and of the Protestant churches are negative Christianity and do not, therefore, accord with our soul."

"Our epoch in the next 200 years will certainly see the end of the disease of Christianity.... My regret will have been that I couldn't... behold <its demise>."

i.e. Biblical Christianity

2. Positive Christianity
Deliberately and exclusively non-Christian
Holy book is Mein Kampf, symbols of the sword, and the swastika, Hitler as messiah.

• "The National Reich Church of Germany categorically claims the exclusive right and the exclusive power to control all churches within the borders of the Reich: it declares these to be national churches of the German Reich.
• "The National Church is determined to exterminate irrevocably...the strange and foreign Christian faiths imported into Germany in the ill-omened year 800...
• "The National Church has no scribes, pastors, chaplains or priests, but National Reich orators are to speak in them.
• "The National Church demands immediate cessation of the publishing and dissemination of the Bible in Germany...'"
• "On the altars there must be nothing but 'Mein Kampf' (to the German nation and therefore to God the most sacred book) and to the left of the altar a sword.
• "On the day of its foundation, the Christian Cross must be removed from all churches, cathedrals and chapels...and it must be superseded by the only unconquerable symbol, the swastika."

“Albert Speer records that Hitler lamented, “You see, it’s been our misfortune to have the wrong religion." and that Islam would have more compatible for them than Christianity”

The point is nothing. They used the guise of the "word" Christianity, which is ridiculous on its face; but also the equating of Hitler to the American "left" or "right" is just dumb, I fail to see its purpose. Fear? I don't know.

what a crock of laugh-inducing shit, dude. Nazis, like the Klan, read the same fucking bible you do.

good grief. Thank god your kind can't threaten bonfires when faced with reality anymore. pun fucking intended.

what a crock of laugh-inducing shit, dude. Nazis, like the Klan, read the same fucking bible you do.

good grief. Thank god your kind can't threaten bonfires when faced with reality anymore. pun fucking intended.

the prattle of the dead

profound statement, lionfood. I take it you didn't want to face the fact that nazi germans and southern klansmen read the very same book you bring to church every sunday?

Reminds me of how your kind responded to telescopes.

RUUUN, dogma junkie! The Tools of SATAN are UPON US!

Telescope-F90060M-F80060M.jpg

:rofl:

HA!

silly fucking christians ALWAYS try to disavow Hitler... despite the picture evidence of Good German Christians hopping on board the nazi bandwagon... AS IF christianity is mututally exclusive with racism. Ask a jew all about that. As if the klan were NOT christians! :rofl:

hilarious.

Ladies and Gentlemen! No further entries, please. We have a winner. THAT was the singularly most libtarded, ignorant dumbass post of the day.

Congratulations to Blowguppies for that award winner! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

LIBTARDED IGNORANT DUMBASS POST OF THE DAY HEREBY AWARDED TO SHOGUN!

damn, you're stupid.

Del, your intellectual comebacks remind me of 3rd grade

Forum List

Back