You are going to HELL!!!

I don't think I missed the point at all. I think you're trolling Christians. Most all religions have a punishment for not believing but you didn't address that general case, you made this about Christianity. And, you said you had some Christian teaching in your background which makes it seem even more unlikely that you're baffled but the beliefs of some. But whatever, it still seems to me that if you don't believe it you wouldn't be bothering with any of this. I don't think atheists are right and I'm secure in that belief, you don't see me starting threads asking them to justify their beliefs because it doesn't matter to me, I'm not secretly worried that they might be on to something.

And for me there's nothing to weigh in on. I don't believe anyone is going to hell.

Well, aren't you just so cute and....self-righteous! You must just love bein' a Christian, because self-righteousness is such an inherent part of feeling good about religion and being one of God's Chosen. Unlike those others!

Right out of the liberal playbook... when you got nothing go with a personal attack. You've really fallen CMM. I'd be saying the same thing if the OP had been directed at ANY religion, because seriously, if you don't believe why would you care?

And your broad brush is making you look foolish. I identify as Christian because it's the closest thing I know of to what I believe but I don't think any church preaches exactly what I believe so you're "God's Chosen" crap is failing.
I know it might be hard to believe but this actually isn't a thread about you, Amanda, nor a personal attack on Christians. Had you been bothered to read the OP and the threads that led up to this one, you'd know that. of course, you still probably play that same old broken record of yours.

1) Why would anyone have a religion if they didn't believe it was the only correct religion?
I've heard some religious people say there are many paths to God.
2) I don't believe those who haven't yet met Christ are going to hell, that's not for me to decide and Christ taught that God was a loving God. Personally, I think that whole thing was made up by people to scare others into converting, and it's been passed down ever since. Few Christians question it, but I do.
:)

You know, when His Holiness the Dali Lama was asked about how many religions he thought should be, he said about as many people as there are on the planet. The reason he said that? Because he stated that we all understand God in our own way.

It's only the fanatical Christians that say unless you accept Yeshua, you go to hell for eternity. But, what about the Hebrews? After all, they are God's Chosen People, and Yeshua was Jewish!

What about the Buddhists? What about the Hindus (legend has it that Yeshua wrote the Tibetan Book of the Dead while visiting India)?

You know.......people can't even agree on the same viewpoint about what to do with this country or the war. What makes them think they would be able to agree on God?
Great post, Biker. Nice to see you in a lucid moment. :tongue:

HA!

silly fucking christians ALWAYS try to disavow Hitler... despite the picture evidence of Good German Christians hopping on board the nazi bandwagon... AS IF christianity is mututally exclusive with racism. Ask a jew all about that. As if the klan were NOT christians! :rofl:

hilarious.
Not to mention French Bishops!

LIBTARDED IGNORANT DUMBASS POST OF THE DAY HEREBY AWARDED TO SHOGUN!

This might not be the most intelligent message board online but USMB isn't kidney garden, little boy. Here take this nickle and go buy yourself an ounce of wit.

Last edited:
That was quite informative. I wonder how many of the babbling incoherent goobers (i.e., the so-called "liberals" here) will now stop to ponder that just because they like to make empty claims does not mean that they are right.

You mean "babbling incoherent goobers" like me who just two days ago you thanked for a satisfying answer on another thread? One can disagree with liberal positions on issues, but this trend on the boards to associate ad-hominem attacks with the word liberal as a proxy for actually attacking the people reflects just as poorly as attacking the individual. The same goes for those who attach insults to words like "right-wingers" or "neocons". If I made comments generalized about incoherent, uninformed, and out-of-touch conservatives or typical conservative hypocrisy, I would in-effect be making an ad-hominem attack on all conservatives.

I would like to see more people on both sides present their arguments more and their insults less.

And as far as the Hitler comments, we could argue back and forth all day. Besides the information presented showing Hitler's hostility toward christianity, there are also comments he made like at the Reichstag in 1933,

"The National Government regards the two Christian confessions as factors essential to the soul of the German people. ... We hold the spiritual forces of Christianity to be indispensable elements in the moral uplift of most of the German people."

But I agree with earlier posters that whether he was christian or just put up a christian front at times is really irrelevant. His actions were driven by a separate ideology. Neither his christian faith or lack thereof provided the basis for his atrocities, so neither would prove anything by association.

You are not qualified or authorized to give out any awards.

I require no authorization.

Then your award is a meaningful as a "Participation Ribbon" won in the three-legged race at the second grade school olympics.

I see. So if it was "authorized" (by the unknown authorizing entity here at an internet message board) it would suddenly gain real meaning and significance? :cuckoo:

You think in a very strange way.

:lol:

LIBTARDED IGNORANT DUMBASS POST OF THE DAY HEREBY AWARDED TO SHOGUN!

This might not be the most intelligent message board online but USMB isn't kidney garden, little boy. Here take this nickle and go buy yourself an ounce of wit.

That ^ post of yours was certainly proof that this isn't the the most intelligent board online.

:lol:

HA!

silly fucking christians ALWAYS try to disavow Hitler... despite the picture evidence of Good German Christians hopping on board the nazi bandwagon... AS IF christianity is mututally exclusive with racism. Ask a jew all about that. As if the klan were NOT christians! :rofl:

hilarious.

pablum puke

your myths have been overthrown, you are fail

That was quite informative. I wonder how many of the babbling incoherent goobers (i.e., the so-called "liberals" here) will now stop to ponder that just because they like to make empty claims does not mean that they are right.

You mean "babbling incoherent goobers" like me who just two days ago you thanked for a satisfying answer on another thread? * * * *

No. In fact. That's not at all what I meant. I had one of the babbling and incoherent goobers in mind. I don't like to mention names, but he knows who he is. It is peculiar that YOU would even think that I was talking about you. I snipped the rest of your unnecessary little lecture because it stems from a case of thin skin you developed for some reason, and your miscomprehension of who it was to whom I was alluding.

I have to say that there are some incredibly obtuse, vain, petty, ignorant, trollish and rather stupid libbies posting here. On the other hand, objectively speaking, there are also several libbies here who display wit, intellect, dignity, coherence and fairness.

Last edited:
HA!

hilarious.

pablum puke

ya! nothing says "overthrown" quite like historic record! :rofl: Again, perhaps you should get back to denying heliocentric models of our solar system. I never get tired of flat earthers balking in the face of evidence.

GorringWedding.gif

You mean "babbling incoherent goobers" like me who just two days ago you thanked for a satisfying answer on another thread? * * * *

No. In fact. That's not at all what I meant. I had one of the babbling and incoherent goobers in mind. I don't like to mention names, but he knows who he is. It is peculiar that YOU would even think that I was talking about you. I snipped the rest of your unnecessary little lecture because it stems from a case of thin skin you developed for some reason, and your miscomprehension of who it was to whom I was alluding.

I have to say that there are some incredibly obtuse, vain, petty, ignorant, trollish and rather stupid libbies posting here. On the other hand, objectively speaking, there are also several libbies here who display wit, intellect, dignity, coherence and fairness.

Still here, eh?

*yawn*

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz....

HA!

hilarious.

pablum puke

ya! nothing says "overthrown" quite like historic record!

which is why i presented them, you are fail

I appreciate the clarification. Although I don't usually label myself, I think most would say that liberal most accurately describes my positions. And since your comment said "babbling, incoherent, goobers" and then equated that label to "so called 'liberals' ", I hope you can see how it could be misconstrued. And I don't believe I am thin-skinned, but I'm afraid your comment became an outlet for a general frustration building over several days when I have seen an interesting thread title, clicked to read the arguments, and found page after page of name calling. It seemed ubiquitous on the boards.

The rest of my "lecture" was generalized to everyone, not you specifically as you no doubt realize if you read it.

But no harm, no foul.

Still here, eh?

*yawn*

Don't fret Popgun. Nobody would ever confuse you with anything even remotely akin to intelligent.

I appreciate the clarification. Although I don't usually label myself, I think most would say that liberal most accurately describes my positions. And since your comment said "babbling, incoherent, goobers" and then equated that label to "so called 'liberals' ", I hope you can see how it could be misconstrued. And I don't believe I am thin-skinned, but I'm afraid your comment became an outlet for a general frustration building over several days when I have seen an interesting thread title, clicked to read the arguments, and found page after page of name calling. It seemed ubiquitous on the boards.

The rest of my "lecture" was generalized to everyone, not you specifically as you no doubt realize if you read it.

But no harm, no foul.

Again, my response was directed primarily to the fact that you seem to have assumed that I was making reference to you in my earlier "goober" comment about liberals.

My post was not properly qualified. Thus, my last post on this thread was designed to belatedly offer the qualifications which I had failed to insert the first time around.

In short, the fault was mine. I was less than clear. Mea freakin' culpa! :eusa_angel:

I love to tweak the smug, smarmy, self-satisfied liberals who tend to pontificate so loud and so often (and who almost NEVER qualify their own blazing generalizations -- which they rely on far too much). In doing so, however, I am constrained to acknowledge that there are some libs (here at USMB and on the other thread I used to frequent) who are capable of offering well-thought out posts. That doesn't mean they are correct. It does mean, imho, that they are not being dishonest or merely robotic.

pablum puke

ya! nothing says "overthrown" quite like historic record!

which is why i presented them, you are fail

yea, you sure did "present" them. :rofl:

This is why your kind don't make it very far in science careers.

Go ahead and cram your opinion on what fails next to your opinion that jewish zombies will return after a 2k long dirt nap, nutter. I can persecute you with evidence all.. day.. long.

now run before I let the lions out to feed on your dogma junkie carcass.

Still here, eh?

*yawn*

Don't fret Popgun. Nobody would ever confuse you with anything even remotely akin to intelligent.

Coming from a Hannity Ass Master that means alot.

Forum List

Back