You anti-Trump people are just not sophisticated enough to understand.

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
In discussing with a friend about George H. W. Bush and his legacy, we recalled this remark he made about President Trump:
"I don't like him. I don't know much about him, but I know he's a blowhard. And I'm not too excited about him being a leader," said George Bush Sr, who was president between 1989 and 1993.
George Bush Sr calls Trump a 'blowhard'

And I agree with George H. W. Bush! And I agree with all that say President Trump is obnoxious. A braggart. A loud-mouth. All the adjectives the "sophisticated" politically adroit and politicians have said about Trump.

But they are missing the point.

Trump is not a politician. He is a boss. He wants things done and in many ways HIS way!

And all these sophisticates including GWB Sr and Jr. didn't get it.

Most of us don't like Trump personally BUT totally admire what he has accomplished in his two short years!

Tump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping
Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping

Again... most of us that have respect for the Presidency and the President have a deeper respect for people that
1) Love America...2) Love their families ..3) Respect law enforcement and 4) get things done!

And so Bush Sr,Jr.,Clintons, and hosts of other unsophisticated people that look at the packaging i.e. Trump and not the contents because that's what the MSM is doing...i.e. advertising the negatives about Trump which for a FACT:
Media Trump Hatred Shows In 92% Negative Coverage Of His Presidency: Study
Anti-Trump Media? 92% Of Coverage Of His Presidency Is Negative: Study | Investor's Business Daily

The FACT is the MSM et.al. Anti-Trumpers are just not sophisticated to look beyond the packaging and
are NOT seeing the results.
And that's OK! Trump is getting around them and most of us sophisticated people that agree...
President Trump is obnoxious. A braggart. A loud-mouth. All the adjectives the "sophisticated" politically adroit and politicians have said about Trump...BUT HE IS GETTING THINGS DONE!!!
US will hold off on raising China tariffs to 25% as Trump and Xi agree to a 90-day trade truce
  • Xi Jinping and Donald Trump discussed a range of issues — among them the trade dispute that has left over $200 billion worth of goods hanging in the balance.
  • "President Trump has agreed that on January 1, 2019, he will leave the tariffs on $200 billion worth of product at the 10 percent rate, and not raise it to 25 percent at this time," the White House said.
US, China call a 90-day truce in trade war as Trump, Xi agree to continue wide ranging talks
This is a start!

In discussing with a friend about George H. W. Bush and his legacy, we recalled this remark he made about President Trump:
"I don't like him. I don't know much about him, but I know he's a blowhard. And I'm not too excited about him being a leader," said George Bush Sr, who was president between 1989 and 1993.

And I agree with George H. W. Bush! And I agree with all that say President Trump is obnoxious. A braggart. A loud-mouth. All the adjectives the "sophisticated" politically adroit and politicians have said about Trump.

Trump is not a politician. He is a boss. He wants things done and in many ways HIS way!

Most of us don't like Trump personally BUT totally admire what he has accomplished in his two short years!

Tump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping
Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping

Again... most of us that have respect for the Presidency and the President have a deeper respect for people that
1) Love America...2) Love their families ..3) Respect law enforcement and 4) get things done!

And so Bush Sr,Jr.,Clintons, and hosts of other unsophisticated people that look at the packaging i.e. Trump and not the contents because that's what the MSM is doing...i.e. advertising the negatives about Trump which for a FACT:
Anti-Trump Media? 92% Of Coverage Of His Presidency Is Negative: Study | Investor's Business Daily

The FACT is the MSM et.al. Anti-Trumpers are just not sophisticated to look beyond the packaging and
And that's OK! Trump is getting around them and most of us sophisticated people that agree...
President Trump is obnoxious. A braggart. A loud-mouth. All the adjectives the "sophisticated" politically adroit and politicians have said about Trump...BUT HE IS GETTING THINGS DONE!!!
US will hold off on raising China tariffs to 25% as Trump and Xi agree to a 90-day trade truce
  • Xi Jinping and Donald Trump discussed a range of issues — among them the trade dispute that has left over $200 billion worth of goods hanging in the balance.
  • "President Trump has agreed that on January 1, 2019, he will leave the tariffs on $200 billion worth of product at the 10 percent rate, and not raise it to 25 percent at this time," the White House said.
US, China call a 90-day truce in trade war as Trump, Xi agree to continue wide ranging talks
This is a start!
This is a old Cong, Commie trick to find and reload their positions. Time is always a factor when dealing with a Commie Gov, otherwise it throw them off their game. Also the know that the New Congress is going to be Pro Commie.

Promoting nonsense talking point propaganda in an OP is not very sophisticated.

289 accomplishments in 20 months is what, 14 accomplishments in a month or about 1 every 2-3 days; and most of the list is garbage as you well know unless you want to tout…

• Chaired meeting the 73rd General Session of the United Nations discussing the worldwide drug problem with international leaders.
Wow…big time accomplishment there.

Another reason to laugh at you; more please.

Now let's look at the # 1 Obama accomplishment...

1. Passed Health Care Reform: After five presidents over a century failed to create universal health insurance, signed the Affordable Care Act (2010).
It will cover 32 million uninsured Americans beginning in 2014 and mandates a suite of experimental measures to cut health care cost growth, the number one cause of America’s long-term fiscal problems.
Obama’s Top 50 Accomplishments
Nearly 11.8 million enroll for Obamacare in 2018
Nearly 11.8 million enroll for Obamacare in 2018 – The Denver Post

Now for the FACTS...

Obama forgot this fact that was later PROVEN to be true by the same guy who said it took the stupidity of voters to pass Obamacare! Obama counted 14 million as part of the 46 million uninsured...THAT WERE ELIGIBLE BEFORE ACA for Medicaid... they just didn't enroll!
PROOF! Last year, analysis from the RAND Corporation found that 6.1 million new Medicaid enrollees were already
eligible for Medicaid. MIT economist and Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber estimates that nearly 9 million new Medicaid enrollees were already eligible.
Millions of Obamacare enrollees already had health insurance

So A) what kind of accomplishment considered #1 i.e. ACA can it really be when projections were 32 million would be covered... YET 14 million were already eligible BEFORE ACA
for Medicaid and when the final tally in 2018 was don... 11.8 million enrolled of which 9 million were already eligible BEFORE ACA!!!

No American President has ever been globally despised mocked and humiliated the way Donald Trump has.

No American President has ever been globally despised mocked and humiliated the way Donald Trump has.

I agree! 100% ! And I agree with their observations. But what NO one can dispute is in 20 months he's accomplished more than Obama did in 4 years!

Trump's accomplishments have been parsed out , picked apart, debated , and eviserated ,to reveal themselves as mainly a reagnista redux

Anyone south of livin' under a rock should get that

~S~

This is a start!
Our country is not a business enterprise; it is a republic of 327,749,236 individuals. He is not the boss; he is a representative of those 327,749,236 individuals. We don't work for him; he works for us. You cannot run this country like a business. His only 'successes' (and we can use the word very loosely as we apply the term to what he has done in his life) are in private business, not in government. He is far more than a loudmouth and a braggart; he is a narcissistic evil man who wants to be a dictator. He is ruining this country, tearing down our democratic values, values that have kept us a free, powerful country for over 200 years. He's dangerous because he is so stupid, and the people who support him are even more stupid than he is.

Trump's accomplishments have been parsed out , picked apart, debated , and eviserated ,to reveal themselves as mainly a reagnista redux

~S~
Well here are some statements and actions taken by Obama that I'll guarantee 100% that would never be made or enacted by Trump!

Obama_anti_business.png

This is a start!
Our country is not a business enterprise; it is a republic of 327,749,236 individuals. He is not the boss; he is a representative of those 327,749,236 individuals. We don't work for him; he works for us. You cannot run this country like a business. His only 'successes' (and we can use the word very loosely as we apply the term to what he has done in his life) are in private business, not in government. He is far more more than a loudmouth and a braggart; he is a narcissistic evil man who wants to be a dictator. He is ruining this country, tearing down our democratic values, values that have kept us a free, powerful country for over 200 years. He's dangerous because he is so stupid, and the people who support him are even more stupid than he is.

Well we've let politicians run the country for the past 60 years and what has that accomplished?

~S~
Well here are some statements and actions taken by Obama that I'll guarantee 100% that would never be made or enacted by Trump!

View attachment 232533
Pretty much everything dumpy has done is for HIS benefit not the nations. Obama made some tough choices and some bad decisions but over all he is far superior to dumpy.

Trump is the least intelligent President of my lifetime.

You support him. You're a moron.
So WAIT, a Moron defeated the "most qualified lying bitch in the world" and also out worked Obama's 50 accomplishments in 8 years by doing 289 in two years, and Obama was "The most gifted politician since JFK?"

I only have one question for you.

Do you smoke a lot of dope?

This is a start!
Our country is not a business enterprise; it is a republic of 327,749,236 individuals. He is not the boss; he is a representative of those 327,749,236 individuals. We don't work for him; he works for us. You cannot run this country like a business. His only 'successes' (and we can use the word very loosely as we apply the term to what he has done in his life) are in private business, not in government. He is far more more than a loudmouth and a braggart; he is a narcissistic evil man who wants to be a dictator. He is ruining this country, tearing down our democratic values, values that have kept us a free, powerful country for over 200 years. He's dangerous because he is so stupid, and the people who support him are even more stupid than he is.

Well we've let politicians run the country for the past 60 years and what has that accomplished?
Are you kidding? Are you completely ignorant of history? Our county has been led by 'politicians' since its inception. It has grown and progressed to be the strongest, wealthiest, most powerful country in the world and has stayed that way all this time. If you think politicians have ruined this country, you couldn't be more wrong.

Forum List

Back