You all were warned that O'care would drive up prices and cost jobs yet now u whine?

The drum beat of warnings about the consequences was loud, clear and repetitive. Yet here we sit with many on the left whining about prices of services going up or possible lay offs planned for the future. And some of you are so stupid you think only right wing businesses are doing this. Well I got news for you, they all will. The only difference will be the level of honesty as to why or if its even admitted to will be the difference between the owners on the left and the right.

Businesses 49 and under likely won't grow. Those just above will likely lay people off to fall under the mandate. And everyone else will likely imbed the cost in their products to absorbe the cost. And if you think its only right wing owners doing this your both naive and stupid. Profit has no ideology.

Except they did the opposite.

They slowed the rising cost of health care.

Dunno bout that. My premiums have continued to grow. Besides that this thread is about the impact on businesses not the cost of insurance itself.

You have to understand that the Obamabots NEVER read between the lines much less the fine print. 99% of them were just happy a handsome burnt gums black man got the Presidency.

All you have to do when you encounter these whiners is say "Blame Obama", and watch em self-destruct

AGAIN I say "link" :eusa_whistle:

Link to what?

to proof that the status quo (costs rising at 3X the rate of wages) was good for your business as opposed to having exchanges which will lower costs by pooling beneficiaries. 2014 is the date that the exchanges are supposed to be fully functional. See MY link above

I don't offer insurance any longer. I give a flat bonus that is intended for health costs but they are free to use it anyway they like. And like I told Sallow this thread is about the impact on businesses outside the health industry. Your argument is another subj ect altogether

You have to understand that the Obamabots NEVER read between the lines much less the fine print. 99% of them were just happy a handsome burnt gums black man got the Presidency.

All you have to do when you encounter these whiners is say "Blame Obama", and watch em self-destruct

Race is not a part of this discussion. Stay on topic

The drum beat of warnings about the consequences was loud, clear and repetitive. Yet here we sit with many on the left whining about prices of services going up or possible lay offs planned for the future. And some of you are so stupid you think only right wing businesses are doing this. Well I got news for you, they all will. The only difference will be the level of honesty as to why or if its even admitted to will be the difference between the owners on the left and the right.

Businesses 49 and under likely won't grow. Those just above will likely lay people off to fall under the mandate. And everyone else will likely imbed the cost in their products to absorbe the cost. And if you think its only right wing owners doing this your both naive and stupid. Profit has no ideology.

Very true if some people are shocked by this they shouldn't be anyone with common sense saw what was coming.

prices have risen without a rise in the min. wage, without health care, without any real reason in the past, but you go ahead and blame Oblama, it typical.

I don't know about his burnt gums, but race played EVERY role in getting this Community Organizer re-elected that has led to this domino effect of closing businesses.. so you're correct.

I don't know about his burnt gums, but race played EVERY role in getting this Community Organizer re-elected that has led to this domino effect of closing businesses.. so you're correct.

This week is just the start of what's to come.

The health care bill lowered costs by the simple expedient of not paying medical providers. You have the right to top notch medical care, just no one to deliver it.

prices have risen without a rise in the min. wage, without health care, without any real reason in the past, but you go ahead and blame Oblama, it typical.

If you raise minimum wages who will absorb the cost of paying someone more for the same job? minimum wage was never meant to sustain the life style of a family.

Lol wut?

I've not placed any blame on Obama but if you like I can. If wages are stagnant and prices are increasing who's to blame? Bush has been gone for some time ya know

It was either Obama or another "shitty choice" according to some.

It was either Obama or another "shitty choice" according to some.

True enough but the shitty choice would have at least tried to end this monstrosity

You've said you own a small business. It that's true, you KNOW that you will NOT be paying more for your employee's health care and, IN FACT, its likely you'll make a bit of a profit.

Why are you continuing to repeat this lie?

You've said you own a small business. It that's true, you KNOW that you will NOT be paying more for your employee's health care and, IN FACT, its likely you'll make a bit of a profit.

Why are you continuing to repeat this lie?

I see the short bus wouldn't even stop for you....

The truth comes out w/ you two :eusa_boohoo: BUT see below asswipes V V V
Race is not a part of this discussion. Stay on topic

Forum List

Back