You all were warned that O'care would drive up prices and cost jobs yet now u whine?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The drum beat of warnings about the consequences was loud, clear and repetitive. Yet here we sit with many on the left whining about prices of services going up or possible lay offs planned for the future. And some of you are so stupid you think only right wing businesses are doing this. Well I got news for you, they all will. The only difference will be the level of honesty as to why or if its even admitted to will be the difference between the owners on the left and the right.

Businesses 49 and under likely won't grow. Those just above will likely lay people off to fall under the mandate. And everyone else will likely imbed the cost in their products to absorbe the cost. And if you think its only right wing owners doing this your both naive and stupid. Profit has no ideology.

Welcome to the era of part time work, and jobs shipped overseas. Yay for the demoncraps.

Progressives aren't whining, they're reveling. This is what they have been waiting for. They think it's funny that Papa John's, Twinkie, a various other job producers (and food producers) are going under.

They see starvation and poverty as a good thing...for other people. They don't eat Twinkies and they've never heard of Papa John's, so they don't care.

Wait till it hits everyone.

I doubt those paying for all will be pleased. To late though. Law of the land now.

I'm sure well be thanking that fuck in the WH along with Reid, Pelosi and the Dems.

Yeah, not like this. They didn't tell you they were closing because they couldn't get enough workers to cross picket lines, and they couldn't afford to foot the insurance fees.

Commiecare is going to add 40 million people, cover all pre existings, cover grown ups still on their parents policies and cover every invented need like contraception............

And its going to cost less.............In that alternate universe that "progressives" inhabit

But reality and costs never matter, only good intentions

Progressives aren't whining, they're reveling. This is what they have been waiting for. They think it's funny that Papa John's, Twinkie, a various other job producers (and food producers) are going under.

They see starvation and poverty as a good thing...for other people. They don't eat Twinkies and they've never heard of Papa John's, so they don't care.

I don't eat them either, but I care. It's o. who doesn't. The more on the government teat, the better chance for a possible third term, if he can pull it off.

I see it as an opportunity for the election of a conservative president in 2016.

Many businesses will close there doors next year,while others will raise prices to offset rising taxes and Obamacare mandates. Its going to be one big circle jerk,All part of Obama's Forward approach- Destroy one business at a time.....

$obama-failed-economy.jpg

$obamacarelines.jpg

$Barack-Obama-With-Members-Of-His-Administration-440x293.jpg

You do know that healthcare has not even kicked in yet. So everything ur saying is projection. I was also looking at my passport ion it said the craziest thing, the gov. Should look after the welfare of it's people, which is in the constitution.

Commiecare is going to add 40 million people, cover all pre existings, cover grown ups still on their parents policies and cover every invented need like contraception............

And its going to cost less.............In that alternate universe that "progressives" inhabit

But reality and costs never matter, only good intentions

Commie Care eh, guess you don't know the meaning of the word.

Of course not. Papa's dont take EBT cards

All corporate entities should be nationalized and staffed with public civil servant welfare workers, with everyone having the same pay and benefits..........

For the common good, workers of the world unite !!!!

Forum List

Back