Yoga banned for Muslims in Malaysia

Our collective society and government long ago decided on a freedom of religion policy.

That is our culture and I don't see it changing anytime soon.

That's not an answer to the question. I am not talking about freedom of religion, I am talking about taking religious tradition into the public sphere by way of the government (i.e. recognition of Sharia courts, changing ID requirements, public accomodations). None of that is freedom of religion - it requires active steps by the culture the religion is coming into.

Given your dodging of the question, I will assume that you find it perfectly acceptable when it is Islam impacting another culture, and unacceptable when it is another culture impacting Islam.

The reason that Sucking Moron The Rapist doesn't answer the question is because he's a failed Christian who converted to Islam. I think that the reason he did so was to show how much of a rebel he is. He's white by the way.

As far as the yoga thing? Well......MANY cultures have used it as a way to relax and get centered. The Far East and the marital artists for one. If a religion is scared of someone practicing something that may or may not lead them astray from their religion?

That means the religion is weak, because it cannot stand up to temptation, and, if you believe a Christian value, then you would understand that with God's help, you can stand up to anything.

Nope......just more proof that Islam is a false religion, filled with false prophets, and Allah and Mohammed are 2 of the same kind of thief.

Yeah....I said it.........Islam is a LIE!

Forum List

Back