Yikes! Check Out The Inverted Treasury Yield Curve

I'll credit him with the drop in strategic oil reserves.

Screenshot_20230731-190951-641.png

Last edited:
Inflation is coming down because of Biden and the Fed Reserve.
Fake news.

Inflation is increasing... not decreasing.

It is increasing LESS than it has been.

But inflation is not anywhere near pre-Biden levels.

A two liter of soda is now $2.68.

When it gets back to the $1.48 it was two years ago, Biden can claim a victory.

Until then you are completely full of shit.

Fake news.

Inflation is increasing... not decreasing.

It is increasing LESS than it has been.

But inflation is not anywhere near pre-Biden levels.

A two liter of soda is now $2.68.

When it gets back to the $1.48 it was two years ago, Biden can claim a victory.

Until then you are completely full of shit.
How do you explain 2.4% growth in 2nd QTR this year which increased from first QTR.

How do you explain 3.7% unemployment?

Inflation has increased over decades and centuries and now you want disinflation.

Geezsus, hamburgers were 19-cents in the early 70’s….

Missourian, you can look it up for yourself. You make statements without evidence but then... stuff it.

My Dude...YOU made a statement...a lie.

I asked you to back it up and you run away.

You want me to back things up... all you have to do is ask.

Coke is on sale this week...but you can still see the regular price...$2.68...

Screenshot_20230731-211225-383~2.png

Pepsi is still regular price...

Screenshot_20230731-194929-818.png

Screenshot_20230731-211142-862.png

Feel free to look it up for yourself... Zip code 65738.

Last edited:
So go for where it is the best price.

Anybody who does not comparative shop is a goofball.

We save 25 to 40% of almost every shopping bill, which we have done in times good and bad.

The American population knows it is in a far better world with Biden than the criminal, Trump.

It takes a special kind of idiot to think inflation was caused at the flip of a switch.

The causes behind the current inflation are due to policies over the past decade or more.

Ask any economist, moron.

Or you can read my topic from several years ago: The Fed's Bond Bubble Doomsday Machine
Truthfully though some parts of inflation I transitory and instantaneous. I've always had a bone to pick with the so-called experts definition of inflation and what they decide to include and what they decide to exclude. In the final analysis when it all trickles down to the average consumer's wallet that consumer is not splitting hsird over some technical jargon written in a PhD economic paper. It's more likely he's splitting the next piece of copper that comes out of his pocket.

So go for where it is the best price.

Anybody who does not comparative shop is a goofball.

We save 25 to 40% of almost every shopping bill, which we have done in times good and bad.

The American population knows it is in a far better world with Biden than the criminal, Trump.
Oh sure run up a hundred miles on your car and a $25 gasoline bill chasing down a better priced two liter bottle of soda.

You are goofy. I do it all within a 1.5 of home. Don't be such a gloomy Gus.
You're missing the point The type of price increases you're seeing at the grocery stores cannot be avoided by driving around looking for bargains.
Not that people shouldn't bargain shop anyway anyone who doesn't is foolish. The ugly Truth is that the shopping bag is shrinking and so is the buying power of the dollar.

One, prices increase. That's life.
Two, the savings are local and there if you look for them.
Three, your conclusion of gloom and doom is nonsense and not supported by the economic facts.
Four, we had 15 years of 0% interest and free borrowing and outrageous increases by Republican and Democratic regimes since 2001.
Five, we are exactly where we want to be as an American people, or we would have prevented the parties from doing so.

One, prices increase. That's life.
Two, the savings are local and there if you look for them.
Three, your conclusion of gloom and doom is nonsense and not supported by the economic facts.
Four, we had 15 years of 0% interest and free borrowing and outrageous increases by Republican and Democratic regimes since 2001.
Five, we are exactly where we want to be as an American people, or we would have prevented the parties from doing so.
Well I'm not going to argue with your last sentence. There's no question that it's true. My outlook is not Doom and gloom simply reality. The bright and shining prognostications coming out of Washington DC whether they be under Trump or Biden are clearly bullshit. Still we're a lot better off than most people are around the globe but it's important to recognize where your leaders are ripping you off and where they're lying to you. Having said that there does seem to be some cooling off in grocery prices so I'm going to give credit when it's due and not hide exculpatory info. Prices do go up and I have a strong objection to the government refuses to take those into account as an inflationary factor. A price rise is an inflationary pressure whether the government wants to admit it or not.

Well I'm not going to argue with your last sentence. There's no question that it's true. My outlook is not Doom and gloom simply reality. The bright and shining prognostications coming out of Washington DC whether they be under Trump or Biden are clearly bullshit. Still we're a lot better off than most people are around the globe but it's important to recognize where your leaders are ripping you off and where they're lying to you. Having said that there does seem to be some cooling off in grocery prices so I'm going to give credit when it's due and not hide exculpatory info. Prices do go up and I have a strong objection to the government refuses to take those into account as an inflationary factor. A price rise is an inflationary pressure whether the government wants to admit it or not.
Very good summary. I agree.

Forum List

Back