Yikes: A Third Of DEMOCRAT Voters Want To Impeach Biden

Just think how high this number would be if the VP wasn't a braindead cock holster who can't string 4 words together.

I guess illegals and drugs pouring in domestically, energy independence being surrendered to our international enemies, our nation's children being indoctrinated by Critical Race/Gender Theory in tax payer funded schools, record high crime....oh and I almost forgot: MASSIVE inflation; I guess all that doesn't play well with voters no matter which party they're in.

Is the corporate media pulling a massive propaganda stunt to cover up just how truly bad the Dems are about to get walloped in November?

A new Rasmussen poll has found that for the first time a majority of voters want to see Joe Biden impeached. Perhaps the most startling aspect of the survey is that almost a third of Democrats either strongly or somewhat support the notion.

Less than half of Democrats surveyed strongly oppose the idea, with a total of 32 percent expressing support for impeachment.

And yeah, I know that infowars is kryptonite to a lot of people, but let's keep our eye on the ball. The source here is Rasmussen, renowned for being one of the most accurate pollsters in the biz. Even Nate Plastic now admits it.

Things could get very interesting, very soon.
Will not matter to the liberal progressive woke comm's in here...They are only here to destroy debate.

Anyone who tells a lie that is untrue or is not in accordance with parental training of that child
So if I wanted my child to not believe in a supernatural being or a belief in prayer to that being, I should be able to get the schools to not talk about those imaginary spirit creatures or talk about prayer because they can't introduced stuff to my child if it contradicts my wishes for what I want my child to learn and believe?

InfoWars....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

vlt0rnb9oakubev9_1589782416.jpeg

What it looks like when you don't have an argument, and don't even bother to read a post. (The post clearly states that the source for the polling is Rasmussen, and any dullard knows Info Wars is not a polling firm.)

NY Times, CNN, CBS, ABC etc. reported WMDs in Iraq, Trump was a Russian asset who would soon be going to jail, Jussie Smollet was the victim of a hate crime, the riots were mostly peaceful....I could go on and on.

But I bet you trust them, doncha?

Perhaps you should take a moment to hold up a mirror, because if you're laughing at a belief in outlets that lack credibility, you're laughing at yourself.

Where, specifically do they teach kindergartners either of those?

Those yelling and pointing "Groomers", have been ...... conditioned to believe that.
Lawsuit-Image-Southeastern-Legal-Foundation.jpg

Found on the teachers resource page at MY school district. I have brought this up before and the entirety of the left runs from it every fucking time.

Do not tell me they are not teaching this shit in school. I know they are pushing this bullshit not because some moronic bobble head on some 3 letter 'news' institution said something stupid. I know they are because I found the damn resources on their own websites on what they are encouraging teachers to use in my local schools.

Found on the teachers resource page at MY school district. I have brought this up before and the entirety of the left runs from it every fucking time.

Do not tell me they are not teaching this shit in school. I know they are pushing this bullshit not because some moronic bobble head on some 3 letter 'news' institution said something stupid. I know they are because I found the damn resources on their own websites on what they are encouraging teachers to use in my local schools.

I do not doubt this for a second. But I see you are in Washington State. Which is not the entire USA.

I guess illegals and drugs pouring in domestically, energy independence being surrendered to our international enemies, our nation's children being indoctrinated by Critical Race/Gender Theory in tax payer funded schools, record high crime....oh and I almost forgot: MASSIVE inflation; I guess all that doesn't play well with voters no matter which party they're in.

Is the corporate media pulling a massive propaganda stunt to cover up just how truly bad the Dems are about to get walloped in November?

A new Rasmussen poll has found that for the first time a majority of voters want to see Joe Biden impeached. Perhaps the most startling aspect of the survey is that almost a third of Democrats either strongly or somewhat support the notion.

Less than half of Democrats surveyed strongly oppose the idea, with a total of 32 percent expressing support for impeachment.

And yeah, I know that infowars is kryptonite to a lot of people, but let's keep our eye on the ball. The source here is Rasmussen, renowned for being one of the most accurate pollsters in the biz. Even Nate Plastic now admits it.

Love. :)

I do not doubt this for a second. But I see you are in Washington State. Which is not the entire USA.
What does that have to do with anything?

The point he made is that such is not being taught.

Clearly that is bullshit, it is being taught. No one anywhere ever claimed it was a problem everywhere, that would be a monumentally asinine claim.

I will note that I called it though. Blind disappeared.

How is that teaching CRT?

Presidents can't really be impeached for simply doing a horrible job, even though the Democratic House says that with a simple vote of 218-217 the House can decide what is impeachable or not. That's abuse of power and not the way it is supposed to work, which is why there is a very high bar in the Senate to remove a president from office. That is supposed to be a warning to the House not to impeach someone unless there really are high crimes and misdemeanors that rise past the level of partisanship. That being said, there are some questions as to it's possible that Biden has done something that actually is impeachable. If you ask me, that is just too much of a long shot and the 25th amendment actually is a much stronger case assuming Biden is actually cognitive enough to run in 2024.

Presidents can't really be impeached for simply doing a horrible job,

Blackmailing a Countries leader into performing a political favor for the President and his party, and sending a snarling crowd to Congress where they rioted, are not examples of a president doing a horrible job. Both are both good reasons to impeach and remove the president. The Neo-GOP are afraid of Benedict Donald's influence on the base and what that means for their careers. They're a cancer on the Republic

How are those Clinton Foundation donations since she lost?

:auiqs.jpg:

I guess losing the Presidency cured all illness and famine.

Hey, why didnt the faggot Clinton Foundation stop COVID?

Blackmailing a Countries leader into performing a political favor for the President and his party, and sending a snarling crowd to Congress where they rioted, are not examples of a president doing a horrible job. Both are both good reasons to impeach and remove the president. The Neo-GOP are afraid of Benedict Donald's influence on the base and what that means for their careers. They're a cancer on the Republic
Our founders made it so that the only way you could remove a president from office is that if they did something so horrible that it would rise up above partisanship to remove the president from office. As with Bill Clinton and the Democratic Senate at the time not feeling Clinton did anything bad enough to be removed from office, so to did the Republican Senate with Trump.

Our founders made it so that the only way you could remove a president from office is that if they did something so horrible that it would rise up above partisanship to remove the president from office. As with Bill Clinton and the Democratic Senate at the time not feeling Clinton did anything bad enough to be removed from office, so to did the Republican Senate with Trump.

The founders never thought a president would use the leverage of US Military aid in attempting to blackmail a foreign leader into performing a corrupt political act, or a US political party accepting a ransacking of the halls of congress as political dialog in the failed attempt to subvert the Constitution the founders created.

Sure Democrats own the corruption of lying about a blowjob though!

The founders never thought a president would use the leverage of US Military aid in attempting to blackmail a foreign leader into performing a corrupt political act, or a US political party accepting a ransacking of the halls of congress as political dialog in the failed attempt to subvert the Constitution the founders created.

Sure Democrats own the corruption of lying about a blowjob though!
You're making it more complicated than it is for your own purely partisan reasons. The founders made it so that basically, a president cannot be removed from office except by the voters. Partisan politics is not supposed to remove presidents from office, nor is doing a really horrible job enough to be removed from office.

You're making it more complicated than it is for your own purely partisan reasons. The founders made it so that basically, a president cannot be removed from office except by the voters. Partisan politics is not supposed to remove presidents from office, nor is doing a really horrible job enough to be removed from office.
Not true. The partisan issue is the former president trying to use bipartisan funding and aid to attack half of the US political system. That the GOP accepts it is disgusting.

Not true. The partisan issue is the former president trying to use bipartisan funding and aid to attack half of the US political system. That the GOP accepts it is disgusting.
Spoken like a true partisan who has drank too much kool aide

Presidents can't really be impeached for simply doing a horrible job, even though the Democratic House says that with a simple vote of 218-217 the House can decide what is impeachable or not. That's abuse of power and not the way it is supposed to work, which is why there is a very high bar in the Senate to remove a president from office. That is supposed to be a warning to the House not to impeach someone unless there really are high crimes and misdemeanors that rise past the level of partisanship. That being said, there are some questions as to it's possible that Biden has done something that actually is impeachable. If you ask me, that is just too much of a long shot and the 25th amendment actually is a much stronger case assuming Biden is actually cognitive enough to run in 2024.
The point of the post wasn't so much about the feasibility of impeaching Biden, but to emphasize that even a third of his own party want to get rid of him.

That said, the President takes an oath to uphold the Defense of our great Nation - so by purposely sabotaging the border to the tune of 2 million illegals having traversed across (so far), one could make a pretty robust argument that Biden is a prime candidate for impeachment.

That and his corrupt business deals with the Chinese via his crackhead son, of course.

Forum List

Back