Yikes: A Third Of DEMOCRAT Voters Want To Impeach Biden

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
I guess illegals and drugs pouring in domestically, energy independence being surrendered to our international enemies, our nation's children being indoctrinated by Critical Race/Gender Theory in tax payer funded schools, record high crime....oh and I almost forgot: MASSIVE inflation; I guess all that doesn't play well with voters no matter which party they're in.

Is the corporate media pulling a massive propaganda stunt to cover up just how truly bad the Dems are about to get walloped in November?

A new Rasmussen poll has found that for the first time a majority of voters want to see Joe Biden impeached. Perhaps the most startling aspect of the survey is that almost a third of Democrats either strongly or somewhat support the notion.

Less than half of Democrats surveyed strongly oppose the idea, with a total of 32 percent expressing support for impeachment.

Should Biden be impeached?

DEMOCRAT VOTERS:

Strongly support – 20%
Somewhat support – 12%
Somewhat oppose – 14%
Strongly oppose – 49%Impeach Biden? Most GOP, Independent Voters Say ‘Yes’#ImpeachBiden pic.twitter.com/6WWGdZRKo9
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) September 8, 2022

And yeah, I know that infowars is kryptonite to a lot of people, but let's keep our eye on the ball. The source here is Rasmussen, renowned for being one of the most accurate pollsters in the biz. Even Nate Plastic now admits it.

Things could get very interesting, very soon.

Welcome to USMB, Rhody Patriot. I hope you enjoy the boards.

I'm sorry that his own party has such a large percent of people who want him out of office. The real problem is that some in their party are so narrow-visioned as to think only they should have any say-so about everything that comes down the pike because they taught themselves that not getting your way was bad, sharing what you have with others is bad, and in general, other people are always bad.

Some of the leftist politicians think high office is a field day at taking the assets of many away from them so they can live a posh life, so they will do or say whatever it is for them to get their hands on enough money to destroy political opponents, and that conceding so much as a favor to other people is bad.

The leftist leader who could resolve the issue a dementia patient President has created is not willing to lead the House to use the 25th Amendment if the dementia patient does not resign. For their reasons, they are using his dementia as a no-lose situation. If he commits a crime, he is innocent because of his illness, and if he goes against their closet cabinet who are doing Biden's job for him, they just ignore him, threaten him, or whatever it is that the oligarchs decided would be America deep state owned.

I do not like this abuse of the Constitution, and I hope the Democrats will have a change of their eensey-weensey hearts.

Unfortunately there's probably a portion of that block that wants to impeach brandon just because he embarrasses the fuck out of them, with the stammering and shitting his pants. They're accustomed to a polished liar like the muzzie kenyan. Joe lies like a 3rd grader, predictably and awkwardly.

They just want a better liar in there.

Drugs and undocumented workers didn't stopped coming here between 2017 and 2021.

The United States became a net total energy exporter in 2019 for the first time since 1952 and maintained that position in 2020 and 2021. U.S. total energy exports exceeded total energy imports by about 3.82 quadrillion British thermal units (quads) in 2021, the largest margin on record. U.S. total energy exports equaled about 25.25 quads, an increase of about 7.6% from 2020, and total energy imports were about 21.43 quads, an increase of about 7.2% from 2020.

CRT is still not being taught to K-12 students.

The Neo-GOP have been screeching and preaching disaster to the flock since they lost control of any branch in Jan 2021.

I guess illegals and drugs pouring in domestically, energy independence being surrendered to our international enemies, our nation's children being indoctrinated by Critical Race/Gender Theory in tax payer funded schools, record high crime....oh and I almost forgot: MASSIVE inflation; I guess all that doesn't play well with voters no matter which party they're in.

Is the corporate media pulling a massive propaganda stunt to cover up just how truly bad the Dems are about to get walloped in November?

A new Rasmussen poll has found that for the first time a majority of voters want to see Joe Biden impeached. Perhaps the most startling aspect of the survey is that almost a third of Democrats either strongly or somewhat support the notion.

Less than half of Democrats surveyed strongly oppose the idea, with a total of 32 percent expressing support for impeachment.

And yeah, I know that infowars is kryptonite to a lot of people, but let's keep our eye on the ball. The source here is Rasmussen, renowned for being one of the most accurate pollsters in the biz. Even Nate Plastic now admits it.

Things could get very interesting, very soon.
Got a real cite? :rolleyes-41:

Drugs and undocumented workers didn't stopped coming here between 2017 and 2021.

The United States became a net total energy exporter in 2019 for the first time since 1952 and maintained that position in 2020 and 2021. U.S. total energy exports exceeded total energy imports by about 3.82 quadrillion British thermal units (quads) in 2021, the largest margin on record. U.S. total energy exports equaled about 25.25 quads, an increase of about 7.6% from 2020, and total energy imports were about 21.43 quads, an increase of about 7.2% from 2020.

CRT is still not being taught to K-12 students.

The Neo-GOP have been screeching and preaching disaster to the flock since they lost control of any branch in Jan 2021.
You lie as well as Biden does.

Sorry bout that,

1. Best thing for Biden is to have a 100 fags shag his ass one night, and the impeach him for lewd conduct.
2. Same with the VP.
3. But not till early next year when Nancy gets replaced by a Republican.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Who do you believe? That should help us know who you are.
I believe the fbi and doj are in with the democrat party and needs to be eliminated. But I know you think differently, but just remember when they are done with us your next. Democrats in their mind think they cannot have too much power.

I'm not the one that believes everything cnn says. After they are proven liars.
I did not cite CNN.

Most all news stations host opinion as news shows. The news is mostly the same on each channel. The spin is different. It gets boring when the "Breaking News" is just a spin on a two day old story......

I believe the fbi and doj are in with the democrat party and needs to be eliminated.
So when the FBI was leaking all the information about the investigation into Hillary and her emails, doesn't that give the Trump Wing of the FBI some Brownie Points?

I did not cite CNN.

Most all news stations host opinion as news shows. The news is mostly the same on each channel. The spin is different. It gets boring when the "Breaking News" is just a spin on a two day old story......
The fact is Trump had our border under control. Energy prices were low and CRT and transgenderism is being taught in our schools. Even at age 5, instead of the things that need to be taught. We have high school graduates that cannot read, but being gay is okay. Thanks to liberals.

Forum List

Back