Yikes: A Third Of DEMOCRAT Voters Want To Impeach Biden

So when the FBI was leaking all the information about the investigation into Hillary and her emails, doesn't that give the Trump Wing of the FBI some Brownie Points?
And the fbi said that she was guilty, but she didn't intend to do it. So they let her go. If Trump stole the classified documents, you would be okay if the fbi said, yes he did it but he didn't intend to and let him go?

The fact is Trump had our border under control.
"President Trump’s top policy priority was supposedly “border security.” But government data show that he failed to improve it. Border Patrol recorded 41 percent more successful illegal entries in fiscal year 2019 than in 2016 and was on pace for 47 percent more through four months of 2020. As he left office in January, reports indicate that the numbers have reached even greater heights."

Energy prices were low

Not until after the pandemic was declared. Then energy production was cut worldwide, and when the world economy opened back up those energy exporting nation lagged in resuming pre-pandemic production. Which is what caused energy prices to climb in 2021.

CRT and transgenderism is being taught in our schools. Even at age 5,

Where, specifically do they teach kindergartners either of those?

Those yelling and pointing "Groomers", have been ...... conditioned to believe that.

America's move to accepting fascism crosses political party lines, as does racism in America.

And the fbi said that she was guilty, but she didn't intend to do it. So they let her go. If Trump stole the classified documents, you would be okay if the fbi said, yes he did it but he didn't intend to and let him go?
She was never accused of absconding with classified documents from a secure location was she?

"President Trump’s top policy priority was supposedly “border security.” But government data show that he failed to improve it. Border Patrol recorded 41 percent more successful illegal entries in fiscal year 2019 than in 2016 and was on pace for 47 percent more through four months of 2020. As he left office in January, reports indicate that the numbers have reached even greater heights."

Not until after the pandemic was declared. Then energy production was cut worldwide, and when the world economy opened back up those energy exporting nation lagged in resuming pre-pandemic production. Which is what caused energy prices to climb in 2021.

Where, specifically do they teach kindergartners either of those?

Those yelling and pointing "Groomers", have been ...... conditioned to believe that.
Yes our border was under control. Our energy prices were well below the prices under Biden so far. And yes we have little kids transgendering, because that is what is being taught.
FB_IMG_1659379464845.jpg

Drugs and undocumented workers didn't stopped coming here between 2017 and 2021.

The United States became a net total energy exporter in 2019 for the first time since 1952 and maintained that position in 2020 and 2021. U.S. total energy exports exceeded total energy imports by about 3.82 quadrillion British thermal units (quads) in 2021, the largest margin on record. U.S. total energy exports equaled about 25.25 quads, an increase of about 7.6% from 2020, and total energy imports were about 21.43 quads, an increase of about 7.2% from 2020.

CRT is still not being taught to K-12 students.

The Neo-GOP have been screeching and preaching disaster to the flock since they lost control of any branch in Jan 2021.
BB, once CRT is implanted in a child's brain, it's like you can't put the newborn baby back inside its mother. That said, it is still being repackaged and taught in 15 different states that we know of, and the largest number of children being brainwashed by CRT live in California. Yes, critical race theory is being taught in public schools

America First Legal acquired narrative-shattering documents as part of its litigation against the Tredyffrin/Easttown Area School District (TESD) in Pennsylvania. They prove – unequivocally – the left’s dishonest gaslighting. Indeed, critical race theory is being taught in schools. Yes, critical race theory is being taught in public schools

I'm sorry to see it going on, but some highly-indoctrinated instructors believe they are doing a disservice to the universe if they do not teach CRT.

Last edited:
She was never accused of absconding with classified documents from a secure location was she?
No but she had classified information on a unsecured email. In which anyone could access. Her own staff members that didn't have clearance had classified files on them. You okay with that?

BB, once CRT is implanted in a child's brain, it's like you can't put the newborn baby back inside its mother. That said, it is still being repackaged and taught in 15 different states that we know of, and the largest number of children being brainwashed by CRT live in California. Yes, critical race theory is being taught in public schools

America First Legal acquired narrative-shattering documents as part of its litigation against the Tredyffrin/Easttown Area School District (TESD) in Pennsylvania. They prove – unequivocally – the left’s dishonest gaslighting. Indeed, critical race theory is being taught in schools. Yes, critical race theory is being taught in public schools

I'm sorry to see it going on, but some highly-indoctrinated instructors believe they are doing a disservice to the universe if they do not teach CRT.

Examples of the CRT implanting?

Well since the left poisoned the terms of impeachment, why not impeach him?

The left make their beds, reject them and blame others for it, what else is new?

BB, we won't see that for at least 10 years. And it won't be the land of the free and the home of the brave since freedom of speech is going out the door as we speak. There is a cancel effort out there disalowing people who have money but can't write a check for a loaf of bread, a half gallon of milk, medical prescriptions, and a bag of apples. And George Soros is burping with an ear to ear grin for destroying free America and replacing it with his pals bossing other people around to death. Already, fiscally honest people can't spend their own money if anyone in the Democrat party who has cheated the hell out of them pushes a button to cancel that person's whole life of honesty and integrity but doesn't vote Democrat because everything they say is either an out-and-out lie or is walked back when caught as if they hadn't lied in the first place, which they most certainly did.

I guess illegals and drugs pouring in domestically, energy independence being surrendered to our international enemies, our nation's children being indoctrinated by Critical Race/Gender Theory in tax payer funded schools, record high crime....oh and I almost forgot: MASSIVE inflation; I guess all that doesn't play well with voters no matter which party they're in.

Is the corporate media pulling a massive propaganda stunt to cover up just how truly bad the Dems are about to get walloped in November?

A new Rasmussen poll has found that for the first time a majority of voters want to see Joe Biden impeached. Perhaps the most startling aspect of the survey is that almost a third of Democrats either strongly or somewhat support the notion.

Less than half of Democrats surveyed strongly oppose the idea, with a total of 32 percent expressing support for impeachment.

And yeah, I know that infowars is kryptonite to a lot of people, but let's keep our eye on the ball. The source here is Rasmussen, renowned for being one of the most accurate pollsters in the biz. Even Nate Plastic now admits it.

Things could get very interesting, very soon.
InfoWars....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

vlt0rnb9oakubev9_1589782416.jpeg

Anyone who tells a lie that is untrue or is not in accordance with parental training of that child, that is of an indoctrinate persuasion is "implanting." The examples are the number of parents tearing their hair out in silence as their children are being indoctrinated into parental disobedience, blaming parents for all their problems, according to the liar implanting information in a kid's head, etc.

Some of us fervently believe that a child's social upbringing is done by the parents, not the governmental-political party du jour public schools. And it's particularly absent of any respect for the Amendments to the United States Constitution if it offends the family's religioun, their beliefs, and their right to teach their children right from wrong at home. If the indoctrination that abounds in CRT, you can better believe you are destroying a person's old age if they are taught in school to ignore their parents, because the child leaving the nest for the first time is likely to beller out a heap of crap on the parents like "you FORCED me to go to church against my will" as if it were a rape crisis unlawfully committed, when in fact the child was raised with the utmost respect and love by parents who sacrificed all they had to make their child's childhood a happy one with their view on how to get along with other people according to say, the Proverbs or something. There's nothing sinister about raising a child as best you know how. And family freedom to raise their child within the boundaries of respect for others is a hallmark of American tradition since European immigrants arrived after Columbus discovered a "New World."

Atheism leads to a dog-eat-dog society. It isn't pretty to people who know that humans can be better than that. And many came to the shores to escape the depravities of monarchs who killed honest people at will if they don't like the person for any reason you can think of. Our founders wanted to spare American posterity of all that stuff, so they wrote up their idea of human behavior and human rights to suit the majority of the people in the colonies, who represented many religions or lack thereof. The Constitution aimed to help people be brotherly loving regardless of what color their church was painted with. Many came here to worship God as they saw fit and as the thoughts and words in the Good Book were important to them or interpreted in a different viewpoint. In fact, the Church building was always used as the first schoolroom in many communities. The founders had to come up with some way to unite people in the colonies, so they developed a Constitution they hoped would weather the sands of times and the differences of the people of God that they were.

CRT is just another way of making people obey the state, not their consciences. That is the destruction of the Bill of Rights. And that's what I think.

Welcome to USMB, Rhody Patriot. I hope you enjoy the boards.

I'm sorry that his own party has such a large percent of people who want him out of office. The real problem is that some in their party are so narrow-visioned as to think only they should have any say-so about everything that comes down the pike because they taught themselves that not getting your way was bad, sharing what you have with others is bad, and in general, other people are always bad.

Some of the leftist politicians think high office is a field day at taking the assets of many away from them so they can live a posh life, so they will do or say whatever it is for them to get their hands on enough money to destroy political opponents, and that conceding so much as a favor to other people is bad.

The leftist leader who could resolve the issue a dementia patient President has created is not willing to lead the House to use the 25th Amendment if the dementia patient does not resign. For their reasons, they are using his dementia as a no-lose situation. If he commits a crime, he is innocent because of his illness, and if he goes against their closet cabinet who are doing Biden's job for him, they just ignore him, threaten him, or whatever it is that the oligarchs decided would be America deep state owned.

I do not like this abuse of the Constitution, and I hope the Democrats will have a change of their eensey-weensey hearts.
Not me

Anyone who tells a lie that is untrue or is not in accordance with parental training of that child, that is of an indoctrinate persuasion is "implanting." The examples are the number of parents tearing their hair out in silence as their children are being indoctrinated into parental disobedience, blaming parents for all their problems, according to the liar implanting information in a kid's head, etc.

Some of us fervently believe that a child's social upbringing is done by the parents, not the governmental-political party du jour public schools. And it's particularly absent of any respect for the Amendments to the United States Constitution if it offends the family's religioun, their beliefs, and their right to teach their children right from wrong at home. If the indoctrination that abounds in CRT, you can better believe you are destroying a person's old age if they are taught in school to ignore their parents, because the child leaving the nest for the first time is likely to beller out a heap of crap on the parents like "you FORCED me to go to church against my will" as if it were a rape crisis unlawfully committed, when in fact the child was raised with the utmost respect and love by parents who sacrificed all they had to make their child's childhood a happy one with their view on how to get along with other people according to say, the Proverbs or something. There's nothing sinister about raising a child as best you know how. And family freedom to raise their child within the boundaries of respect for others is a hallmark of American tradition since European immigrants arrived after Columbus discovered a "New World."

Atheism leads to a dog-eat-dog society. It isn't pretty to people who know that humans can be better than that. And many came to the shores to escape the depravities of monarchs who killed honest people at will if they don't like the person for any reason you can think of. Our founders wanted to spare American posterity of all that stuff, so they wrote up their idea of human behavior and human rights to suit the majority of the people in the colonies, who represented many religions or lack thereof. The Constitution aimed to help people be brotherly loving regardless of what color their church was painted with. Many came here to worship God as they saw fit and as the thoughts and words in the Good Book were important to them or interpreted in a different viewpoint. In fact, the Church building was always used as the first schoolroom in many communities. The founders had to come up with some way to unite people in the colonies, so they developed a Constitution they hoped would weather the sands of times and the differences of the people of God that they were.

CRT is just another way of making people obey the state, not their consciences. That is the destruction of the Bill of Rights. And that's what I think.
You scare me 😳

Got a real cite? :rolleyes-41:
Why wouldn't one of the most accurate polling outfits be a real source? And coming back with "My handlers told me to think he is right wing" won't work.

Bring some links showing us why Rasmussen shouldn't be used as a source.

Why wouldn't one of the most accurate polling outfits be a real source? And coming back with "My handlers told me to think he is right wing" won't work.

Bring some links showing us why Rasmussen shouldn't be used as a source.
Don’t care what you use, as long as you don’t turn into a two-faced b*tch when I use snopes.

Forum List

Back