YIKES!! -60 degree's in Siberia......in November!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Even meteorologists are doing a double take on this.....:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:.....a top story on DRUDGE right now!! Very odd for November......generally seen in mid-winter. Expected to invade the US in about 7-10 days btw so the folks will be seeking nut sack warmers well before Christmas!

https://weather.com/news/weather/news/2017-11-28-siberia-colder-than-minus-60-degrees-in-November

And we wonder why in 2017, nobody is caring about global warming? :deal: Well duh.....the religion promised us years ago this all would be going away. And this follows a cooler summer in many parts of the US.

So.......whats the perception on global warming likely to be as people prepare for the arrival of old Saint Nick?:bye1:

Even meteorologists are doing a double take on this.....:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:.....a top story on DRUDGE right now!! Very odd for November......generally seen in mid-winter. Expected to invade the US in about 7-10 days btw so the folks will be seeking nut sack warmers well before Christmas!

https://weather.com/news/weather/news/2017-11-28-siberia-colder-than-minus-60-degrees-in-November

And we wonder why in 2017, nobody is caring about global warming? :deal: Well duh.....the religion promised us years ago this all would be going away. And this follows a cooler summer in many parts of the US.

So.......whats the perception on global warming likely to be as people prepare for the arrival of old Saint Nick?:bye1:
/----/ When sane people talk about cool Summers and frigid winters, the loony tune Warmers screech -" learn the difference between weather and climate. "

Cold is Hot
War is Peace

Orwell was a Prophet.

It's always well below average somewhere on the globe, and well above average in other places. Some deniers, being profoundly stupid human beings, can't grasp that concept.

For example, it's been really freakin' warm for the past week at my house. Not being a piss-chugging retard, I didn't declare that's proof of global warming.

However, being how so many deniers _are_ piss-chugging retards, we have a crew of them here regularly declaring any cold snap disproves global warming.

LOL.........well at least 30 million people saw the story today ( the number that click on DRUDGE every day :boobies::banana::boobies: ). Only Mamooth thinks their response was, "Shit.....we gotta do something about this global warming stuff!!":oops-28:

God I love this forum!!

Record warm on one side of the planet and record cold on the opposing side of the same hemisphere.

When that mega low is disrupted, all of that cold will be spewn throughout the northern hemisphere. What is concerning to me is the potential for that low to remain intact and settle over the US due to the Atlantic blocking high.. that's when things will get really fun..

NOV 29
Mostly Clear
--7°
0%
NE 7 mph 80%
THU

NOV 30 Partly Cloudy
14°14°
10%
NNE 5 mph 86%
FRI

DEC 1 Snow/Wind
27°27°
100%
E 26 mph 98%
SAT

DEC 2 Snow Showers
30°26°
50%
SE 10 mph 97%
SUN

DEC 3 Mostly Cloudy
28°19°
20%
ENE 17 mph 92%
MON

DEC 4 AM Clouds/PM Sun
24°23°
20%
ENE 18 mph 88%
TUE

DEC 5 AM Snow Showers
28°25°
50%
ESE 18 mph 86%
WED

DEC 6 PM Snow Showers
27°23°
50%
ESE 14 mph 99%
THU

DEC 7 Cloudy
26°23°
20%
ENE 15 mph 97%
FRI

DEC 8 AM Clouds/PM Sun
28°24°
20%
E 13 mph 97%
SAT

DEC 9 Few Snow Showers
28°26°
30%
ENE 19 mph 91%
SUN

DEC 10 Snow Showers
28°24°
40%
E 18 mph 88%
MON

DEC 11 Few Snow Showers
27°23°
40%
E 19 mph 89%
TUE

DEC 12 Snow Showers
26°23°
40%
E 19 mph 90%
WED

DEC 13 Snow Showers
26°23°
50%
E 18 mph 94%
STAY SAFE
Get timely weather alerts for Nome, AK right in your browser!
Turn on weather alerts
bell.svg

Nome, AK 10-Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Channel | Weather.com

Pretty warm for Nome, Alaska.

Wasn't it just last December when the Sahara desert was hit with nearly 3ft of snow?

That cold snap in Siberia must have been big enough to include Hawaii as well. Even in tropical Paradise, the snow has come early.

Hawaii sees white-out conditions as snow falls
Dumb, real dumb.

While it may seem unusual, it's actually not rare for snow to fall on Hawaii's mountains.

Last year, the summits of Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa -- the state's two highest volcanic peaks -- saw up to two feet of snow in early December.

At the time, Ryan Lyman, forecast meteorologist with the Mauna Kea Weather Center, told CBS News there has been 30 to 36 inches in recent winters.

Wasn't it just last December when the Sahara desert was hit with nearly 3ft of snow?

That cold snap in Siberia must have been big enough to include Hawaii as well. Even in tropical Paradise, the snow has come early.

Dumb, real dumb.

While it may seem unusual, it's actually not rare for snow to fall on Hawaii's mountains.

Last year, the summits of Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa -- the state's two highest volcanic peaks -- saw up to two feet of snow in early December.

At the time, Ryan Lyman, forecast meteorologist with the Mauna Kea Weather Center, told CBS News there has been 30 to 36 inches in recent winters.

You're calling me dumb????? I'm not the one with reading comprehension issues.

Re-read my post......I never did say it was unusual for Hawaii to have snow..........I DID say 'Even in tropical Paradise, the snow HAS COME EARLY'

But heres the thing............

For 30 years, the alarmists have been telling us "WE MUST DO SOMETHING.........."..........yet all over the world, people are seeing the same cold as a witches tit conditions.:deal: So the perception is, "WTF?". :wtf::wtf:The people aren't sitting home going over NOAA temperature readings and worrying that in Bangladesh, there has been a 0.4 temperature rise!! I mean............c'mon now. Its exactly why the science being preached by the alarmists isn't mattering. In the real world, who is going to be worried about global warming if you are needing to go outside in 17 layers of clothes for 8-9 months out of the year? Exactly nobody............

Like Ive been saying.............when Hawaii isn't seeing snow in December and Siberia is 60 degrees in November instead of -60 degree's, maybe people will pay attention. Its called the human condition. The people have been expecting that by now, they'd be in shorts and tank tops in winter = :oops-28: for the AGW crowd.

The AGW crowd are like men who go out and routinely spend thousands on big dick pills and the gorgan grows 1/4" and they think the women become insatiable.:bye1::boobies::boobies:. Just a serious disconnect in understanding how things work in the real world. Ive started to come to the conclusion that many are somewhere on the spectrum.......cant fathom abstracts.

Last edited:
And we are doing 'something'. The renewables are now cheaper to build, and far cheaper to operate than the fossil fuel generation. EV's are becoming a strong competitor for ICE engines at all levels. Only our looney luddites like President Pussy Grabber are trying to continue our dependence on fossil fuels.

Dumb, real dumb.

Re-read my post......I never did say it was unusual for Hawaii to have snow..........I DID say 'Even in tropical Paradise, the snow HAS COME EARLY'
You implied it was, and is it unusual for a November snow on Hawaii's highest peaks? No, it is not. No more than early cold snaps are unusual in Siberia.

Dumb, real dumb.

You implied it was, and is it unusual for a November snow on Hawaii's highest peaks? No, it is not. No more than early cold snaps are unusual in Siberia.

No I didn't imply anything. You just assumed as you glanced over my comment and jumped to your own conclusions over the 'intent'.......without ever taking the time to actually read it.

I didn't deny Hawaii mountains get winter snow, cause I read the article before posting.......any 'implication' on my part was that the snow came early this year.

Same as for the Cascades around here..........we also received enough EARLY snow, that several ski resorts have already opened for business. Is that a rarity? Not really, but it's not the norm either.

Again to reiterate...........only the folks in the Climate Crusader Community never heard of the phrase, "Reality is 95% perception".........so as if people don't see -60F, that's almost never been seen in November in Siberia, and have a disconnect on all the hooey coming from the Climate Industry Bomb Throwers. Frankly..........they look like mental cases to the average person in 2017.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I wonder how Old Fraud is going to spin it when the polar low over Siberia settles on the Midwest in a couple of days and temps drop to -20 below median and things freeze up all the way to the gulf coast. The Atlantic blocking high has the potential to hold it over the us for 3-6 weeks...

Clearer evidence of global warming could not be found!

Forum List

Back