200 million American's feeling bone breaking cold!!

Our summer days were hotter last season and our winter days are getting colder.

The Earth is going through PMS.

This is how it is possible. But, of course, none of the deniers on here will see what science has to say about the cold spells. Or warm spells. Or anything that has to do with real science. They prefer to get their 'science' from an obese junkie on the AM radio or a fake British Lord.

That's no science in your video it's speculation.again you stupid fuck if the North Pole is warm it would blow down warm air not cold ..

Look, silly ignorant ass, that is a top meteorologist speaking, Dr. Francis is a respected world class scientist, with a Phd. Do you even have a certificate saying you finished the 8th grade? You posts do not reflect it if you did.

Have fun, kiddies, you are going to get more of such weather in the years to come. In the summer, you will see far warmer weather than normal, also. Enjoy.

hqdefault.jpg

We'd all like some proof, uhm, besides the 100 proof you are using....

This is how it is possible. But, of course, none of the deniers on here will see what science has to say about the cold spells. Or warm spells. Or anything that has to do with real science. They prefer to get their 'science' from an obese junkie on the AM radio or a fake British Lord.

That's no science in your video it's speculation.again you stupid fuck if the North Pole is warm it would blow down warm air not cold ..

Look, silly ignorant ass, that is a top meteorologist speaking, Dr. Francis is a respected world class scientist, with a Phd. Do you even have a certificate saying you finished the 8th grade? You posts do not reflect it if you did.

Uhm because I am a blue collar worker fuck head , I use critical thinking and trouble shooting skills to solve a fucking problem a secretary can fill in the dots and grammar I have no time for that bullshit.

I solve a proplem and move on to the next .

And you have yet to post what your qualifications are shit for brains are, I posted mine.

Once again old rocks, how the fuck does warm air from the North Pole turn into cold air ?

Lmfao

Once more, you fucking dumb bitch, it is the cold air in the arctic drawn south in a big jet stream loop, and warm temperate air moved north in a loop going the other way. Right now, it is warmer in Anchorage, Alaska, 25 F, than in New York, 18 F.

World Temperatures — Weather Around The World

Again clown how the fuck does warm air from the North Pole turn into cold air in the South?

You stupid.

Uhm because I am a blue collar worker fuck head , I use critical thinking and trouble shooting skills to solve a fucking problem a secretary can fill in the dots and grammar I have no time for that bullshit.

LOL Really? Well now, tell me what kind of problems you solve as a blue collar worker?

Myself, a millwright in a steel mill. And part of my daily tasks are titration tests on the mill water. As well as working on the machinery in a steel mill. And, over the past years, I have finished all the general science courses, 200 level, required for a degree in geology. And a number of upper division courses, the highest of which was 470/570 Eng Geo.
So, I have 50 years experience in the bluest of blue collar trades. One that requires both physical and mental agility. And a good deal of education in the sciences. That puts me in a far better position to judge the validity of the papers from the peer reviewed journals than you will ever be.

Once again old rocks, how the fuck does warm air from the North Pole turn into cold air ?

Lmfao

Once more, you fucking dumb bitch, it is the cold air in the arctic drawn south in a big jet stream loop, and warm temperate air moved north in a loop going the other way. Right now, it is warmer in Anchorage, Alaska, 25 F, than in New York, 18 F.

Again clown how the fuck does warm air from the North Pole turn into cold air in the South?

You stupid.

Lazy bitch, the explanation was in the videos from a world class scientist. I posted those, if you are too lazy to listen to what Dr. Francis has to say, then, of course, you will learn nothing. But the willfully ignorant don't want to learn anything that might change their paltry world view.

Lmfao

You stupid.

Lazy bitch, the explanation was in the videos from a world class scientist. I posted those, if you are too lazy to listen to what Dr. Francis has to say, then, of course, you will learn nothing. But the willfully ignorant don't want to learn anything that might change their paltry world view.

He is a meteorologist, so now you want to compare meteorologist?

Ok I will put up the founder of the weather channel John Coleman

Against your AGW cult clown

LOL Really? Well now, tell me what kind of problems you solve as a blue collar worker?

Myself, a millwright in a steel mill. And part of my daily tasks are titration tests on the mill water. As well as working on the machinery in a steel mill. And, over the past years, I have finished all the general science courses, 200 level, required for a degree in geology. And a number of upper division courses, the highest of which was 470/570 Eng Geo.
So, I have 50 years experience in the bluest of blue collar trades. One that requires both physical and mental agility. And a good deal of education in the sciences. That puts me in a far better position to judge the validity of the papers from the peer reviewed journals than you will ever be.

Once again you are a liberal union workers millwright who never worked over 40 hours a week and I am the bluest of blue collar workers..I worked my way up to running the entire place at just 25 years old and I did it at four other companies..you work for a fucking pay check I work to make the place I work better.

Lmfao

You stupid.

He is a meteorologist, so now you want to compare meteorologist?

Ok I will put up the founder of the weather channel John Coleman

Against your AGW cult clown

Professional career[edit]
Coleman started his career in 1953 at WCIA in Champaign, Illinois, doing the early evening weather forecast and a local bandstand show called At The Hop while he was a student at University of Illinois. After receiving his journalism degree in 1957, he became the weather anchor for WCIA's sister station WMBD-TV in Peoria, Illinois. Coleman was also a weather anchor for KETV in Omaha, WISN-TV in Milwaukee and then WBBM-TV and WLS-TV in Chicago.[1][4]

In 1972, Coleman and his craftsmen stage crew at WLS-TV created the first Chroma key weather map ever in use.[citation needed]

Eyewitness News team, 1972. Back, from left: anchor John Drury, anchor Joel Daly. Front, from left: weatherman John Coleman, anchor Fahey Flynn, sportscaster Bill Frink.
Coleman became the original weathercaster on what was then the brand-new ABC network morning program, Good Morning America. He stayed seven years with this top-rated program anchored by David Hartman and Joan Lunden.[1]

In 1981, he persuaded communications entrepreneur Frank Batten to help establish The Weather Channel, serving as TWC's CEO and President during the start-up and its first year of operation. After being forced out of TWC,[5]Coleman became weather anchor at WCBS-TV in New York and then at WMAQ-TV in Chicago, before moving to Southern California to join the independent television station, KUSI-TV in San Diego, in what Coleman fondly calls "his retirement job."[1] Coleman abruptly left KUSI while on vacation in April 2014, with no on-air farewell.[3]

Coleman obtained Professional membership status in the American Meteorological Society and was named AMS Broadcast Meteorologist of the Year in 1983[6]. Coleman said that after ten years of attending AMS National Meetings and studying the papers published in the organization's journal, he claimed the AMS was driven by political, not scientific, agendas and dropped out of the AMS.[1]
John Coleman (news weathercaster) - Wikipedia

His academic credentials are the same as that of Al Gore. In other words, he has none in science. But whereas Al Gore admits it and credits the scientists he gets his information from, Coleman thinks he knows more than the scientists. In actuality, I have more scientific training than does the Coleman. He is a demented old fraud.

Once again you are a liberal union workers millwright who never worked over 40 hours a week and I am the bluest of blue collar workers..I worked my way up to running the entire place at just 25 years old and I did it at four other companies..you work for a fucking pay check I work to make the place I work better.

In other words, you are a bullshiting manager. LOL

LOL Over Christmas, 7 12 hour days in a row. Non-union, same as most places, company beats union wages with a combination of pay, bonuses, and other rewards. And when we get a loser in, we can send them down the road without interference. And I don't wallow in willful ignorance as you do. You would never make it in my trade, you make assumptions with no basis in reality, and you end up maimed or dead.

lol.......they closed roads on the panhandle in Florida this morning due to ice!!:biggrin: You cant even make this shit up!:coffee:

What I find interesting over the years is........every time there is a heat wave someplace, its big news if you are a warmist. But cold.........bitter, ball busting, nut sack freezing cold...........doesn't matter!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance: A non-story.:funnyface: Now.......why do we think that global warming movies bombed in 2017 exactly??:deal:

Update from DRUDGE right now...............top of the page stuff ftmfw!!

EAST COAST BLITZED BY FAST-MOVING SUPERSTORM...

MASSIVE FLOODING ON MASS. COAST...

JFK AIRPORT CLOSED...

ARCTIC BLAST: MORE RECORDS SMASHED...

FRIGID WEEKEND...

LIVE CHILL MAP...

City threatens to condemn man's home -- for sheltering homeless during cold!

Frozen Iguanas Falling From Florida Trees...

Frozen lizards on Florida tree's..........lol.............and we'll have some dopes in here tonight posting up shit about "the decided science" and "wider shifts in weather"......yuk.......yuk.........like the 220 million people caked in a block of ice right now care!!:oops-28:. What can you say.......not all of society have connect the dots abilities. Might be intelligent as hell, but there is a difference between thought processing and intellect. Most people don't know this.:popcorn:

Twilight Zone Intro

Last edited:

Forum List

Back