Trump and others are wrong... IT IS NOT FAKE news....but....

The Left and their Propaganda Wing disgust me.

friday a staunch supporter of Trump on this board had an epiphany - "FUCK TRUMP"

:abgg2q.jpg:

something I've been saying ever since the day he stated his campaign - allow me

FUCK TRUMP !
until they found out he will take the military funding and build a wall. haahhahahahahaahaha I love it.

Liberal heads will explode.
bye bye DACA. And he exploited the left cause they didn't put DACA in. It's now a beautiful signing.

Funny how these dupes were lied to about Mexico paying for the wall now accept they were lied to but just don’t care.

217006E5-F11E-4E76-B395-5B146E63B989.jpeg

The sky's blue, water's wet, the Media lies...
While you ignore the 2000 plus lies of your Russian whore president.
This is the golden age of our free press because it’s a full time job keeping up with all of trump’s lies, bad judgements and corrupt administration.
God bless our free press or we’d end up like Russia that this POS prez is working to like more each day.

I suppose in bizarro world, golden age means the time where nobody believes a word they say...

"In its annual confidence poll, Gallup found that Americans' trust in the mass media "to report the news fully, accurately and fairly" reached its lowest level in polling history, with only 32 percent saying they have a great deal or fair amount of trust in the media. Trust in the establishment media did not begin with the contentious 2016 election and Donald Trump taking the stage, but after a steady decline over the past 20 years, it took its deepest dive yet, led by Republicans deep distrust of mass media."

Poll: Mainstream media continues to lose the public's trust

The Left and their Propaganda Wing disgust me.

friday a staunch supporter of Trump on this board had an epiphany - "FUCK TRUMP"

:abgg2q.jpg:

something I've been saying ever since the day he stated his campaign - allow me

FUCK TRUMP !
Wow well THANKS for proving the ignorance of people like YOU! You have are the perfect foil for the biased MSM to pump all their biased information.
Problem is I bet you are a very very provincial person, that is if you don't care to look it up which from your lack of initiative you have proven to be..
you have NEVER ever dealt with anyone who is a native Queens NY person such as Trump. They are for the most part. LOUD. Boisterous. Full of braggadocio !
Always competing. BUT first and foremost though THEY ARE TRUE Americans. Americans that love America and will do anything to protect and advance America.
But dummies like you haven't any sense to figure out that Trump is perfect for these stupid ass politically correct dummies like you because he has flummoxed you!
You and the MSM still don't get it! over 90 million of us Americans are either legal or have legal immigrant relatives. And we love America which obviously based on
your truly ignorant observations of Trump you don't comprehend. Thankfully there are more of us than you and we recognize that Trump had NO REASON to run for president because unlike you he made his billions WITHOUT being a politician. He now wants to protect it for his progeny (children for ignorant people like you) and he like millions of us saw America being denigrated by Obama. Treated as a 3rd world country by Obama and frankly Obama hates America. We like Trump KNOW a lot more evidently about the world then dummies
like Obama, et.al. like YOU!
Such a ignorant comment from you truly proves my point!

Forum List

Back