Global warming in Siberia!

yuk........yuk........yep.........that stunt has been real effective!!! Of course, the suckers of the world fall for it, but thankfully, they are in the distinct minority!:2up:

Let's pretend Alaska doesn't exist.

Alaska just had its warmest December on record

"
Alaska just had its warmest December on record"

Someone showed a nice map of a cold East Coast, much, much colder than Alaska.

And then there's Australia, baking to death. And southern Africa in a massive drought. There are reports Cape Town will run out of fresh clean water.
Hey I can do that too.....the upper Midwest has suffered some of the coldest temps on record.

Are we talking about global warming or localized warming?
You claim Alaska is warm, yet LA and MS are breaking records for cold temps.

Conclusion: Must be global warming. LMFAO!

Great logic. What next?

It's dark outside, the sun died?
I do find humor in global warming. After all , it’s a major cock and bull story.

"

And then there's Australia, baking to death. And southern Africa in a massive drought. There are reports Cape Town will run out of fresh clean water.
Hey I can do that too.....the upper Midwest has suffered some of the coldest temps on record.

Great logic. What next?

I do find humor in global warming. After all , it’s a major cock and bull story.

So, your logic is to make up stuff about it, and then claim it's nonsense? Er.... don't you see the irony?

The coldest village on earth.............here is life in Siberia!!!

:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

One will note.........the same Siberia that global warming alarmists identify as going through catastrophic warming ( just check the maps they post up littered with the color red!! )

In the coldest village on earth, eyelashes freeze, dinner is frozen and temperatures sink to -88F

Wonder if we will ever see a CNN crew here asking the folks about their opinion of global warming?

Yeah, let's pretend this is all about one place in Siberia at this point in time and the East Coast of the USA, and forget the rest of the world.

yuk........yuk........yep.........that stunt has been real effective!!! Of course, the suckers of the world fall for it, but thankfully, they are in the distinct minority!:2up:

"

You cant tell the difference so its a moot point..

"

Conclusion, Gipper is an uneducated stupid fuck that will never research before he posts.

Bwhaaaaaaa. Too Funny...

They do not take into account solar wind output and the effect on the thickness of the atmosphere above the poles. This is like touting a 1 dimension model to explain a 50 dimensions real life..

I cant believe this was produced by NASA..

Yeah, let's pretend this is all about one place in Siberia at this point in time and the East Coast of the USA, and forget the rest of the world.

"

The earth presents paradoxically. When warming the poles cool and the polar jet condenses tightly, very tightly above the poles until over pressured by warming from mid latitudes.. Think pressure from equator towards the poles.

When cooling the mid-latitudes cool rapidly while the warming is pulled to the poles by a wide polar jet that has been pushed towards the equator. The pressure is pole-ward to equator. The thinning atmosphere from reduced solar wind pressure on the earths atmosphere allows the atmosphere to enlarge over the equator.

Currently the atmosphere above the equator has increased in depth by about 10,000 feet and the atmosphere above the poles has decreased about 12,000 feet allowing massive cooling and release of heat being pulled poleward.

Its really that simple...

Last edited:

Great logic. What next?

So, your logic is to make up stuff about it, and then claim it's nonsense? Er.... don't you see the irony?
No...you have that backwards. The Church of Warmers (peace be upon them) has been making up shit, since day one. Why can't you see the obvious?

Great logic. What next?

No...you have that backwards. The Church of Warmers (peace be upon them) has been making up shit, since day one. Why can't you see the obvious?

You're welcome to try and prove that everything is made up.

Great logic. What next?

Why should I, when experts have done it for you. You just need to open your closed mind.

Great logic. What next?

Why should I, when experts have done it for you. You just need to open your closed mind.

Why should you? No idea, perhaps because you're on a political forum....

Why should you? No idea, perhaps because you're on a political forum....
Do you think it would take?

Forum List

Back