200 million American's feeling bone breaking cold!!

Arctic Blast Leaves 200 Million Americans In Record-Smashing, Freezing Temperatures | Zero Hedge

Gonna last well into the New Year s0ns!!!

Ever wonder why "climate change" never comes up in any of the presidential debates? Ever? Because on the priority list of American concerns, when half the year, 2/3rds of the country are having to sport nut sack warmers and gloves to prevent frostbite, nobody is going to be caring about global warming!!:bye1:

Check the Drudge Report headlines right now..............laughable. But not if you're a climate crusader!!

http://www.drudgereport.com/
I love how people who know nothing about the geophysical workings of our home planet yet wish to tell me there is no problem.

Tell us all about it s0n...........we love hearing from the experts around here!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

THE BIG FREEZE
Sharks freeze and Niagara Falls turns to ice in -37C temperatures colder than MARS as America braces for the chilliest New Year’s Eve in 50 years

Extreme cold descends of much of the United States as 220million Americans wrap up for coldest New Year in living memory

By Neal Baker

Sharks freeze and Niagra Falls turns to ice as US temperatures hit -37C

So who cant see today that first thing on Tuesday, Americans are going to be on the phone demanding congress do something about all the warming!!:deal:

Arctic Blast Leaves 200 Million Americans In Record-Smashing, Freezing Temperatures | Zero Hedge

Ever wonder why "climate change" never comes up in any of the presidential debates? Ever? Because on the priority list of American concerns, when half the year, 2/3rds of the country are having to sport nut sack warmers and gloves to prevent frostbite, nobody is going to be caring about global warming!!:bye1:

Check the Drudge Report headlines right now..............laughable. But not if you're a climate crusader!!

I love how people who know nothing about the geophysical workings of our home planet yet wish to tell me there is no problem.
LOL

Tell me again about your schooling...:biggrin::blahblah:

Some of us actually do this science daily..

LOL

Tell me again about your schooling...:biggrin::blahblah:

Some of us actually do this science daily..
LOL How much science in flippin' burgers, Silly Billy? You have repeatedly proven your complete lack of any scientific education on this board. No one, not even your fellow denialists take you seriously. LOL

-37? Cold, not record breaking for the lower 48. All the northern tier states, and those one state south have lower record temperatures.

-37.......-157........-9............8..........15.............. all ball busting cold to the people who venture outside. Which matters.......because the research proves how the people perceive the local climate............is HUGE >>

Perception of climate change

Although why research had to be done seems more than just a bit silly to me..........a wee bit of common sense is elementary!

-37? Cold, not record breaking for the lower 48. All the northern tier states, and those one state south have lower record temperatures.
You really are a moron.... NYC is about to set a record for its recorded history.. for New Years Eve.. But then your an ignorant twat that loves to twist things up and lie out of your ass..

Dang..........on THE DRUDGE REPORT right now........top story. Only the climate crusaders think people aren't noticing!:2up:

DCT_SPECIAL39_1280x720.jpg

COLD RECORDS SMASHED...
FEELS LIKE -55° IN ND...

LITTLE ICE AGE...

NEW BITTER BLAST: COLDEST NEW YEAR'S DAY IN CHICAGO HISTORY?

APPLE flagship windows cracking...

Child wearing only diaper found wandering...

nintchdbpict000375292762.jpg

Niagara Falls freezes...

LIVE CHILL MAP...

This is how it is possible. But, of course, none of the deniers on here will see what science has to say about the cold spells. Or warm spells. Or anything that has to do with real science. They prefer to get their 'science' from an obese junkie on the AM radio or a fake British Lord.

Once again old rocks, how the fuck does warm air from the North Pole turn into cold air ?

Lmfao

This is how it is possible. But, of course, none of the deniers on here will see what science has to say about the cold spells. Or warm spells. Or anything that has to do with real science. They prefer to get their 'science' from an obese junkie on the AM radio or a fake British Lord.

That's no science in your video it's speculation.again you stupid fuck if the North Pole is warm it would blow down warm air not cold ..

What I love is all the colorful maps of the "warming"...........all bright orange and red.......representing 0.4 degree's. A quick look and the dummies of the world are thinking the world is on fire. I have always found that, except for the deep matrix folks who always will buy the official story, when people take a close look at global warming, it becomes very evident that something smells. Thereafter, most don't like to feel hoodwinked and stoopid. That's what happened to me some years ago when suddenly, "global warming" became "climate change". Unless you prefer to dwell perpetually in the matrix, your radar has to come up.

The seminal moment for me came when I noted that the IPCC, which was very transparent in the early 90's about the models not being able to predict future climate suddenly did an about face. Became clear to me that people who could just ignore that clearly had an agenda.

/----/ Who was taking temperatures in 1881 and with what gauges? What was the control? Tiny variations are blown out of proportions. I can take the temp in my backyard with a southern exposure and walk to the front yard in shade and get a slightly different reading. Who the heck knows about those temps taken 136 years ago?
1234.jpg

That's no science in your video it's speculation.again you stupid fuck if the North Pole is warm it would blow down warm air not cold ..

I have tried many times to explain thermal flow to him. The person who made the video is nothing more than a hack spouting talking points which have no basis in physics or reality.

That however will not dissuade Old Crock as he believes in fantasy models and other things that are purely made up conjecture and speculation.

How is this possible? I thought the polar icecaps melted and Florida is under water.

And Guam has tipped over!
I am in awe that we have citizens who are stupid enough to vote in the likes of Sheila Jackson-Lee and Frank Johnson... Their absolute lack of reasoning skills is scary...
Agreed but sadly, this applies to nearly all in the ruling class.

Someone once said, "the worst among us go into politics." Is there a truer statement?

How is this possible? I thought the polar icecaps melted and Florida is under water.

And Guam has tipped over!
I am in awe that we have citizens who are stupid enough to vote in the likes of Sheila Jackson-Lee and Frank Johnson... Their absolute lack of reasoning skills is scary...
Agreed but sadly, this applies to nearly all in the ruling class.

Someone once said, "the worst among us go into politics." Is there a truer statement?

I have noted before that professional politicians are often the horrible teenagers who ran the student government and bullied the rest of us in high school. That, in and of itself, is a reason to give them as little of our money as possible.

Once again old rocks, how the fuck does warm air from the North Pole turn into cold air ?

Lmfao

Once more, you fucking dumb bitch, it is the cold air in the arctic drawn south in a big jet stream loop, and warm temperate air moved north in a loop going the other way. Right now, it is warmer in Anchorage, Alaska, 25 F, than in New York, 18 F.

World Temperatures — Weather Around The World

Forum List

Back