Bitter cold on New Years Eve in NYC!!

Exactly as predicted. Wider and wilder swings in the weather, with an overall warming. Fires burning over 300,000 acres, and over a 1000 homes in California in December. A fire burning 83 square miles in the Custer State Park in South Dakota in the first two weeks of this month. Enjoy the cold now, you will be able to enjoy the heat in the summer.

lol.......c'mon now.......Ive already posted up many links clearly displaying some of the worst fires in the history of California happened well before 1900. Just sayin'............

that old rocks is making a mountain out of mole hill? yep!!! back then they use to burn the underbrush as well. And they still had fires. Where did old Smokey first arrive on the seen? From Wikipedia----"Smokey's debut poster was released on August 9, 1944"

You really, really stupid dumb fuck. The Forest Service policy, a bad one, of putting out all fires, resulted from the catastrophic fires in 1910.

so are you saying that smokey came around back then? I swear I referenced Smokey the Bear. hmmmm wikipedia ought to be chastised for false records.

IN the last three nights we have had over 6,890 cold records set. The US CRN is showing 2/3 of the US is 22-27 deg F BELOW NORMAL..... IF you going out to celebrate its probably a good thing to not be drunk... Ground temps of -10 F are a good bet in NYC on New Years Eve...

But Billy...........the AGW nutters said this cold stuff was all going away!! WTF??!! Did you see the temp's in International Falls Minnesota this morning? -21 degrees.........and that doesn't include the wind chill!! Wonder what those poor fuckers up there are thinking about global warming this morning? WTF??!!:ack-1:
Skooks, -9 on the car thermostat this morning driving into work in Chicago
ack-1.gif
!!!!! hly fk was it cold.

dang

IN the last three nights we have had over 6,890 cold records set. The US CRN is showing 2/3 of the US is 22-27 deg F BELOW NORMAL..... IF you going out to celebrate its probably a good thing to not be drunk... Ground temps of -10 F are a good bet in NYC on New Years Eve...

But Billy...........the AGW nutters said this cold stuff was all going away!! WTF??!! Did you see the temp's in International Falls Minnesota this morning? -21 degrees.........and that doesn't include the wind chill!! Wonder what those poor fuckers up there are thinking about global warming this morning? WTF??!!:ack-1:
Skooks, -9 on the car thermostat this morning driving into work in Chicago
ack-1.gif
!!!!! hly fk was it cold.

dang
I truly love global warming. it makes my area that much colder.

JC....sound to me like you guys out there in the Windy City could stand to use a little global warming!! But good luck on that..........you're gonna need nut sack warmers even 4 months from now!!

JC....sound to me like you guys out there in the Windy City could stand to use a little global warming!! But good luck on that..........you're gonna need nut sack warmers even 4 months from now!!
I know, that's the thing that truly sucks.

Hey man.........going down to 15 tonight here on Long Island. That'd be a veritable heat wave for you guys..............wonder how many people between Montana and Maine are sitting around a fire tonight lamenting this crisis that is global warming?:boobies::boobies:

Hey man.........going down to 15 tonight here on Long Island. That'd be a veritable heat wave for you guys..............wonder how many people between Montana and Maine are sitting around a fire tonight lamenting this crisis that is global warming?:boobies::boobies:
right?

Exactly as predicted. Wider and wilder swings in the weather, with an overall warming. Fires burning over 300,000 acres, and over a 1000 homes in California in December. A fire burning 83 square miles in the Custer State Park in South Dakota in the first two weeks of this month. Enjoy the cold now, you will be able to enjoy the heat in the summer.

Your a fucking idiot... And...

She's a damn nut bag...

Two peas in a pod...

And you both missed solar influence drop and ocean currents going cold, where we have seen these temps and swings occur before... Even massive fires in the late 1800's were seen... but you have an agenda....

Normal cyclical variation... Nothing more...

Last edited:

Fire burning as I type this..... :cheers2:

:itsok::lalala::lalala:

Of course you close your ears to real science. That requires hard work, like thinking. And work is definitely a four letter word to deniers like you.

yet you have no observable data that can justify your argument. interesting.

Correlation without empirical evidence to prove causation... but were gonna burn....:dig::banghead::banghead:

Forum List

Back