Yeti to cut ties to NRA

Maybe mine is defective. It wouldn’t last but a few hours for me. And it is top heavy. I can’t stand that.
Well, if so, then they will pay the price.
the market isn't telling them this
See?

'La la la'
fine. go buy yeti if you'd like. you're paying about 30% for the name so get a good one.

They wont go buy a Yeti.
Yuppie yeti? Probably just secures people’s thoughts on their products, to begin with. Lol

By the way, having been given a yeti tumbler, it isn’t nearly what it proclaims to be.

They work great!!
I can leave a finished drink with half a cup of ice in it out in the garage at 9 pm and at noon the next day it'll still have most of the ice in it.

Mines sitting in front of me right now with ice in it from last night.
Which reminds me....need to go make some coffee.

The market for Yeti is upper middle class hunters and fishermen that are for the most part conservative.
Very bad move by Yeti,I know I'll never purchase another one.
Is it really? I don’t see that at all. But not being a hunter, maybe I am wrong. Reminds me more of a yuppie product, for someone claiming to be such, rather than really is.
the cups maybe. but the ice chests are flat some of the best in the market. or at least were as others have caught up. however again you're now paying $400+ for an ice chest but it's guaranteed to keep the ice ICE for like a week.

great product that has always been expensive but the hunting / camping crowd adopted it and now they just pretty much slapped the bulk of their sales base. i can promise those that stop buying it will simply buy a cheaper competitor and those that never heard of nor bought it may look their way now but the $ is going to push them away.

we'll see - just doesn't seem like the best of moves.

Yeti is based in Houston.
A guy who used to work there quit and started up his own Ice chest company named RTIC.

RTIC: Over Built - Not Over Priced

Unfortunately it was a carbon copy of the Yeti and Yeti sued of course.
They settled out of court and he made a few design changes and they're really taking off.

fine. go buy yeti if you'd like. you're paying about 30% for the name so get a good one.
Looks like Engel is the go. Have to have a non spill lid. But 30 oz, that'll last a whole day of ice cold hydration. Woo hoo.

Maybe mine is defective. It wouldn’t last but a few hours for me. And it is top heavy. I can’t stand that.
Well, if so, then they will pay the price.
the market isn't telling them this
See?

'La la la'

They wont go buy a Yeti.
Yuppie yeti? Probably just secures people’s thoughts on their products, to begin with. Lol

By the way, having been given a yeti tumbler, it isn’t nearly what it proclaims to be.

They work great!!
I can leave a finished drink with half a cup of ice in it out in the garage at 9 pm and at noon the next day it'll still have most of the ice in it.

I have the huge tumblr with the taper but I really dont use it for anything other than filling up the Keurig.
I prefer the 20 oz.

Have there been any significant manufacturers or other businesses to JOIN with the NRA lately?

Is there a list of companies still working with the NRA? I know Delta Airlines cut it's ties recently and some major Banking Institutions.

If they are only losing associations and not replacing them, their future could be uncertain.

Speaking of companies and the effects of political division....
I know the AARP is advertising like there's no tomorrow. A sign that they lost a lot of members "Quite a bit" and are trying to refill the rosters.
I strongly believe their claim of 37 millions members is no longer true. Maybe 20 million.
A lot of AARP members were conservatives unaware of their massive support for Progressive ideology.

Wells Fargo rethought their exit from NRA business. They are keeping it.
Have there been any significant manufacturers or other businesses to JOIN with the NRA lately?

Is there a list of companies still working with the NRA? I know Delta Airlines cut it's ties recently and some major Banking Institutions.

If they are only losing associations and not replacing them, their future could be uncertain.

Speaking of companies and the effects of political division....
I know the AARP is advertising like there's no tomorrow. A sign that they lost a lot of members "Quite a bit" and are trying to refill the rosters.
I strongly believe their claim of 37 millions members is no longer true. Maybe 20 million.
A lot of AARP members were conservatives unaware of their massive support for Progressive ideology.

The market for Yeti is upper middle class hunters and fishermen that are for the most part conservative.
Is it really? I don’t see that at all. But not being a hunter, maybe I am wrong. Reminds me more of a yuppie product, for someone claiming to be such, rather than really is.
the cups maybe. but the ice chests are flat some of the best in the market. or at least were as others have caught up. however again you're now paying $400+ for an ice chest but it's guaranteed to keep the ice ICE for like a week.

great product that has always been expensive but the hunting / camping crowd adopted it and now they just pretty much slapped the bulk of their sales base. i can promise those that stop buying it will simply buy a cheaper competitor and those that never heard of nor bought it may look their way now but the $ is going to push them away.

A guy who used to work there quit and started up his own Ice chest company named RTIC.

They settled out of court and he made a few design changes and they're really taking off.
Rtic i've used a few times cause it was affordable and good.

Rtic i've used a few times cause it was affordable and good.

Havent bought one yet,but when I'm in the market for a new ice chest it'll be an RTIC.

Wells Fargo rethought their exit from NRA
Interesting to see how the bottom line will play out...

The American Federation of Teachers said Thursday that it is cutting its financial ties with Wells Fargo as a result of the banking giant's relationships with the National Rifle Association and gunmakers.

The AFT, a 1.7 million-member national union, is dropping the bank as a recommended mortgage lender, to which it currently channels more than 20,000 AFT mortgages.
http://exit977.org

Yeti Coolers ends its relationship with the NRA

this is just suicide. period.

next up, hornady cuts ties to NRA.
/----/ Never heard of them but now I know not to buy their products.
they pretty much pioneered the steel drinking glasses and ice chests that keep ice "ice" for a week or more. they were hand in hand with the NRA and gun shows giving away product and building a synonymous relationship. given their price point as the most expensive out there, and the fact "clones" have come in much cheaper, this just makes no sense.

The CEO should be fired....... you alienate people who would likely buy your product while trying to appeal to people who don't buy your product....

And the nra represents not just themselves but the legal owners of weapons in the US that soars past many more millions.
Wells Fargo rethought their exit from NRA
Interesting to see how the bottom line will play out...

The American Federation of Teachers said Thursday that it is cutting its financial ties with Wells Fargo as a result of the banking giant's relationships with the National Rifle Association and gunmakers.

The AFT, a 1.7 million-member national union, is dropping the bank as a recommended mortgage lender, to which it currently channels more than 20,000 AFT mortgages.
http://exit977.org

they pretty much pioneered the steel drinking glasses and ice chests that keep ice "ice" for a week or more. they were hand in hand with the NRA and gun shows giving away product and building a synonymous relationship. given their price point as the most expensive out there, and the fact "clones" have come in much cheaper, this just makes no sense.

The CEO should be fired....... you alienate people who would likely buy your product while trying to appeal to people who don't buy your product....
and to me, this is exactly what he did. pissed off his user base for a base that doesn't even know they exist.

and to me, this is exactly what he did. pissed off his user base for a base that doesn't even know they exist.

Yep...
As the liberals on this board have just proven.
Most of em have never even heard of them.

I'm sure RTIC is thrilled by the decision.

/-----/ Will enough anti gun nuts buy enough coolers to makeup for the loss from NRA members?

Yep-

Shop RTIC 30 Tumbler
20 and 30 oz Sold out. Lol
Shop RTIC SoftPak 20
Sold out

Yep...

/-----/ Will enough anti gun nuts buy enough coolers to makeup for the loss from NRA members?

Not a chance in hell....

Yep-

Shop RTIC 30 Tumbler
20 and 30 oz Sold out. Lol
Shop RTIC SoftPak 20
Sold out

Yep...

Like I said....they are real popular.
Soon to be even more so with Yetis decision to kowtow to a bunch of whiny ass SJW's.

Forum List

Back