Yeti to cut ties to NRA

Yeti Coolers ends its relationship with the NRA

this is just suicide. period.

next up, hornady cuts ties to NRA.
/----/ Never heard of them but now I know not to buy their products.
they pretty much pioneered the steel drinking glasses and ice chests that keep ice "ice" for a week or more. they were hand in hand with the NRA and gun shows giving away product and building a synonymous relationship. given their price point as the most expensive out there, and the fact "clones" have come in much cheaper, this just makes no sense.

I have been looking at one, not deciding on whether or not if I really need it, now I will go ahead and get it.

The NRA is sticking its fingers in its ears going 'la la la' while the market is trying to tell it what is happening. Oh well.

The NRA is sticking its fingers in its ears going 'la la la' while the market is trying to tell it what is happening. Oh well.
the market isn't telling them this - a bunch of emo-d up SJW's are making loud noises and scaring businesses into stupid decisions they later tend to regret when they see the #'s are not what they thought.

Yuppie yeti? Probably just secures people’s thoughts on their products, to begin with. Lol

By the way, having been given a yeti tumbler, it isn’t nearly what it proclaims to be.

The market for Yeti is upper middle class hunters and fishermen that are for the most part conservative.
Very bad move by Yeti,I know I'll never purchase another one.
Is it really? I don’t see that at all. But not being a hunter, maybe I am wrong. Reminds me more of a yuppie product, for someone claiming to be such, rather than really is.

the market isn't telling them this
See?

'La la la'
fine. go buy yeti if you'd like. you're paying about 30% for the name so get a good one.

They wont go buy a Yeti.
Yuppie yeti? Probably just secures people’s thoughts on their products, to begin with. Lol

By the way, having been given a yeti tumbler, it isn’t nearly what it proclaims to be.

They work great!!
I can leave a finished drink with half a cup of ice in it out in the garage at 9 pm and at noon the next day it'll still have most of the ice in it.

The market for Yeti is upper middle class hunters and fishermen that are for the most part conservative.
Is it really? I don’t see that at all. But not being a hunter, maybe I am wrong. Reminds me more of a yuppie product, for someone claiming to be such, rather than really is.

If you hit the bays,lakes and offshore around here you'll see one in damn near every boat.
Same with deer camps.

Maybe mine is defective. It wouldn’t last but a few hours for me. And it is top heavy. I can’t stand that.
Well, if so, then they will pay the price.
the market isn't telling them this
See?

'La la la'
fine. go buy yeti if you'd like. you're paying about 30% for the name so get a good one.

They wont go buy a Yeti.

They work great!!
I can leave a finished drink with half a cup of ice in it out in the garage at 9 pm and at noon the next day it'll still have most of the ice in it.

Yeti products are expensive, but they are pretty awesome. We use their chests and cups when we go boating, hiking, or hunting. Whether this business decision hurts their sales remains to be seen.

the cups maybe. but the ice chests are flat some of the best in the market. or at least were as others have caught up. however again you're now paying $400+ for an ice chest but it's guaranteed to keep the ice ICE for like a week.

great product that has always been expensive but the hunting / camping crowd adopted it and now they just pretty much slapped the bulk of their sales base. i can promise those that stop buying it will simply buy a cheaper competitor and those that never heard of nor bought it may look their way now but the $ is going to push them away.

we'll see - just doesn't seem like the best of moves.

Forum List

Back