Wayne LaPierre to resign.

This should have happened long ago. The NRA was poorly led under LaPierre's leadership. I imagine with the right moves they could polish their reputation.

NRA head Wayne LaPierre to resign
The NRA under new leadership is going to start cooperating on gun control measures.

The exact opposite of what is needed. There's just no way they can take responsibility for America's culture of violence and murder with guns.

This should have happened long ago. The NRA was poorly led under LaPierre's leadership. I imagine with the right moves they could polish their reputation.

True. NRA's membership has been down the last couple years.

The NRA needs a leader who will pump up those membership numbers and get more donations to lobby Congress with.

The NRA under new leadership is going to start cooperating on gun control measures.

I don't see that happening but I do hope they start defending the rights of all American's not just white males.

The exact opposite of what is needed. There's just no way they can take responsibility for America's culture of violence and murder with guns.
I'll bet you actually believe that.

I'll bet you actually believe that.
I believe that the NRA has boxed themselves into offering window dressing at least on gun control measures. Nothing that will make any difference.

It's the obvious opportunity to his replacement!

The shootings, mass shootings, and school shootings of children will continue to rise but the NRA can claim that they have done their part.

I believe that the NRA has boxed themselves into offering window dressing at least on gun control measures. Nothing that will make any difference.

It's the obvious opportunity to his replacement!

The shootings, mass shootings, and school shootings of children will continue to rise but the NRA can claim that they have done their part.
Where do these people come from? Are your public schools THAT BAD?

No wonder so many Americans distrust their institutions.

Seriously, am I posting in response to a breathing human being or a computer algorithm that's also posting all over twitter at the same time?

Two real creepy hacks.
Trump and his best buddy.

1704488656843.png

You can't polish a turd OP.

The best you can do is flush it down the toilet, clean up the mess and pray to God that the stench leaves sooner rather than later.

I've been amused by people who insist a few million other people who subscribe to a magazine full of gun ads are responsible for the crimes of other people, while your own "democratic" government kills and incarcerates it's own people just as bad as Stalin did, just with a few less dead. Frankly I'd rather die than exist in a US prison.

Forum List

Back