Another US victory over Muslim extremism

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
Pakistan's public enemy number one has been killed in a U.S. missile attack.
Baitullah Mehsud, leader of the Taliban in the country, was thought to be behind the assassination of former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto in December 2007.

The U.S. had offered a reward of $5million (£3million) for information leading to Mehsud's location or arrest. The Pakistan government put an additional $615,000 bounty on his head.
He and his wife died when a U.S. drone missile hit his father-in-law's house in the lawless tribal area of South Waziristan. Pakistani and U.S. intelligence officials said the CIA was behind the strike.

A local tribesman said Mehsud was being treated for kidney pain, and had been put on a drip by a doctor, when the missile struck.

U.S. pilotless drone 'kills' Taliban chief with $5m bounty on his head | Mail Online

How about another AMERICAN victory over muslim extremism.

Must you dolts always view things through the prism of left/right democrat/republican ?

How about another AMERICAN victory over muslim extremism.

Must you dolts always view things through the prism of left/right democrat/republican ?
this is nothing new for chris the moron
but he didnt give Bush any credit when our fine troops claimed another one of the islamofacists

Mark my words.

Obama will be the one who gets Bin Laden.

Why? Because he's smarter than Bin Laden.

What does he have to do with the capture of Bin Laden? God you Obama fans are fucking stupid. I just can't imagine what he's going to have to do to prove to you all that he's a worthless piece of shit. He could triple your taxes and give it all to the homeless, and you'd be in favor of it. Mindless fucking sheep.

Mark my words.

What does he have to do with the capture of Bin Laden? God you Obama fans are fucking stupid. I just can't imagine what he's going to have to do to prove to you all that he's a worthless piece of shit. He could triple your taxes and give it all to the homeless, and you'd be in favor of it. Mindless fucking sheep.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Another silly thread from Chrissy the idiot. Who'd a thunk it?

It appears to me that Osuma Bin Laden has been dead for quite sometime now, otherwise a statement from him would have hit the presses by now I would think. The drones are deadly accurate, and if there was any indication of where he is holed up, he would have been targeted.

"Pakistani and U.S. intelligence officials said the CIA was behind the strike. "

The same CIA that the left has been demonizing?
It's interesting to see Obama get credit for their good work, but they are corrupt liars as well when that suits this admin.

Mark my words.

What can the president of the United States do to get Bin Laden? Are you serious?

Obama has completely changed the political climate in the Muslim world concerning the United States. After his speech in Cario, Hezbollah lost the Lebanese election even though the polls previously said they were going to win. Obama's requests for talks with the Iranian government completely destroyed Ahme(didn't win)'s extremist theology. In Pakistan Obama's election made it poltically possible for their government to go after the Taliban, which they have. Wars are won in the hearts and minds of men, my friend, something that the idiots, Bush and Cheney, never understood.

Are you really this dumb?

Mark my words.

What can the president of the United States do to get Bin Laden? Are you serious?

Obama has completely changed the political climate in the Muslim world concerning the United States. After his speech in Cario, Hezbollah lost the Lebanese election even though the polls previously said they were going to win. Obama's requests for talks with the Iranian government completely destroyed Ahme(didn't win)'s extremist theology. In Pakistan Obama's election made it poltically possible for their government to go after the Taliban, which they have. Wars are won in the hearts and minds of men, my friend, something that the idiots, Bush and Cheney, never understood.

That Cairo speech was so inspiring that shortly afterwards Iran had a fixed election.........:lol:

That Cairo speech was so inspiring that shortly afterwards Iran had a fixed election.........:lol:

How lame.

The election was fixed long before hand.

I don't blame you for trying. You guys have been wrong about just about everything, and as Obama continues to do well, you will sink further into the abyss.

Let's be clear, the speech in Cairo took place BEFORE the Iran election. So lets say the election being fixed before that is true, what ? Obama's speech wasn't inspiring enough to change their minds ? ......... :lol:

If Obama keeps doing this well, the country will continue to sink further into the abyss and dopes like you will follow him right into it............

Our efforts overseas seem to going as badly under Obama as they were under Bush. Neither president deserves praise for their handling of the wars.

Our efforts overseas seem to going as badly under Obama as they were under Bush. Neither president deserves praise for their handling of the wars.

You'll have to forgive Chris. He has the Ossiah's dick too far up his ass to give an unbiassed opinion.

Another freedom fighter murdered by the great Satan? Its funny how so many dumbass Americans see everyone as their enemy especially when they know nothing of said people and more to the point the murderous activities of their bought off corrupt Government and their army of mercenaries.

One would ask why is American even involved in Asia in the first place, you would think after getting their arses wupped there once already should be a good enough lesson but obviously not. And given that at that time the country was much stronger finacially and actually had a few friends. One would think they had the means to actually win but they do not so again it begs the question what are they up to.

One would ask why is American even involved in Asia in the first place, you would think after getting their arses wupped there once already should be a good enough lesson but obviously not.

You realize we're discussing the war against the people behind 9/11, right? That's why we're involved.

How lame.

The election was fixed long before hand.

I don't blame you for trying. You guys have been wrong about just about everything, and as Obama continues to do well, you will sink further into the abyss.

Let's be clear, the speech in Cairo took place BEFORE the Iran election. So lets say the election being fixed before that is true, what ? Obama's speech wasn't inspiring enough to change their minds ? ......... :lol:

If Obama keeps doing this well, the country will continue to sink further into the abyss and dopes like you will follow him right into it............

It's too bad you can't be happy with our success.

It sucks to be on the wrong side of history, doesn't it?
you are always on the wrong side of history

Forum List

Back