List of Offices in the Federal Government - Yikes!

This is a better way to look at it...
View attachment 270021
another way to look at it is we are in HUGE debt because of all these offices
DUH
We have huge debt because we are obsessed with the military in spite of there being no threat
that is part of it--I agree
but we were caught with our pants down with not much of a military in 1941
total_spending_pie%2C__2015_enacted.png

All of those offices, minus the military ones, account for less than 17% of our spending...yet you say they are the reason for our debt...which is why I laughed at you
for some reason, you forgot the 33% one

Social Security is its own animal.

DUH
We have huge debt because we are obsessed with the military in spite of there being no threat

All of those offices, minus the military ones, account for less than 17% of our spending...yet you say they are the reason for our debt...which is why I laughed at you
for some reason, you forgot the 33% one

Social Security is its own animal.
pensions were the problem in Greece 2008
I guess pensions are in the SSecurity file?
my dad was a government worker
....they got to accrue their vacation and medical time--so he had over a year of that paid out...not a year's worth, but a whole year!
..he was spending $$$$ like it was nothing when he retired....even paid off a house bought after I left the home we rented....etc
....they waste so much $$$$......on stuff that is not needed...granted it is not the main expenditure, but it all adds up

US Government Pensions Spending History with Charts - a www.usgovernmentspending.com briefing

BN-FL050_fed110_G_20141107102036.jpg

Federal Employees have not increased in 50 years even though our population has doubled

View attachment 270021
DUH
In 1941 we had maybe the 4-5 most powerful military in the world.
Today our military is larger than the next eight militaries combined

Not the same

U.S. army was smaller than the army for Portugal before World War II

Last edited:
BN-FL050_fed110_G_20141107102036.jpg

Federal Employees have not increased in 50 years even though our population has doubled

View attachment 270021
DUH

Not the same
but our active troop strength is less than half of China's
our reserve personnel is 10 times LESS than China?
...I agree we need to cut down on military spending--but it's not as '''wasteful''' as a lot of other Federal agencies
USA vs China | Comparison military strength

View attachment 270021
DUH

Not the same
but our active troop strength is less than half of China's
our reserve personnel is 10 times LESS than China?
...I agree we need to cut down on military spending--but it's not as '''wasteful''' as a lot of other Federal agencies
USA vs China | Comparison military strength
Do you know why China needs so many active troops?
To keep 1.5 billion people in line

The US uses none of our troops against the civilian population

We deploy our forces around the world. China can barely extend past its borders

We pay a percentage of payroll into SS & Medicare. They robbed all the money in both funds. Now it is just another Tax into general fund. Thay should be arrested for fraud. Not showered with riches and glorified in the MSM.

We pay a percentage of payroll into SS & Medicare. They robbed all the money in both funds. Now it is just another Tax into general fund. Thay should be arrested for fraud. Not showered with riches and glorified in the MSM.
Money is still there

Stop being such a Drama Queen

Money is still there

Money is still ther

If the outgoing money ($2.2T) was being pulled from a savings fund then they would not be contributors to the budget, to the debt. I dont see how this money is put aside anywhere? The math does not make sense?

Money is still there

Money is still ther

If the outgoing money ($2.2T) was being pulled from a savings fund then they would not be contributors to the budget, to the debt. I dont see how this money is put aside anywhere? The math does not make sense?
Never has been a pot of SS money
It is not a savings account

Why does the Federal Government need $40 TRILLION DOLLARS every 10 years just to govern the country?????????????????????
Eliminate the military. That will save a lot.

Then quit building & maintaining infrastructure.

Let just trust corporations to do the right thing.

Flat tax and dissolve the IRS.

Department of Education, gone.

EPA, gone.

TSA, gone.

The entire budget should be cut in half. This shit is out of control.

China has half our budget but 4 times the people...and they are fucking commies.

We have the #1 budget on earth by many multiples....yet we have stupid fucking lefties crying that we don’t spend enough.:206:

Money is still there

Money is still ther

Never has been a pot of SS money
It is not a savings account

Very confusing? I stand corrected? It is a prommisary note? Or cash held?

* In 2017, Social Security had $997 billion in income and $952 billion in expenses.[120]

* When Social Security’s sources of income exceed its expenses, federal law requires that the resultant surpluses be loaned to the general fund of the U.S. Treasury. Federal law also requires that the Treasury pay this money back to the Social Security program with interest.[121] [122] [123] [124]

* The money owed by the Treasury to the Social Security program is called the “Social Security Trust Fund,” and at the close of 2017, it had a balance of $2.9 trillion.[125]

* The $2.9 trillion debt that the Treasury owes to Social Security amounts to $8,844 for every person living in the U.S. or $22,910 for every household in the U.S.[126](Facts about the ability of the Treasury to pay this debt are detailed below in the section below entitled Impact on National Debt.)

* From 1984 through 2009, Social Security’s non-interest income exceeded its expenses. In 2010, this situation reversed, and the program’s expenses began exceeding its non-interest income. This state of affairs continued through 2017 and is projected to continue every year into the foreseeable future:[127] [128]

Flat tax and dissolve the IRS.

Department of Education, gone.

EPA, gone.

TSA, gone.

The entire budget should be cut in half. This shit is out of control.

China has half our budget but 4 times the people...and they are fucking commies.

We have the #1 budget on earth by many multiples....yet we have stupid fucking lefties crying that we don’t spend enough.:206:

So, the flat tax means no one needs to see if people are actually paying what they owe? Really

"We don't need no education" Sounds llke song lyrics.

I really you Trumpettes need uneducated people for your party but education is actually key to this country.

Just allow people to board planes. We can trust them.

The idea we spend more than anyone on the military give you a hint?

We say we need to change where our money is spent.

IF you had to change the system......Maybe there is a way to implement a Transaction Tax? Or a National sales Tax? If money moves......from account to account? Tax it? Pull money out of ATM? Tax it? Company buys goods or issues paychecks? Tax the amount moved?

Internal Revenue Service has a budget of TWELVE BILLION DOLLARS. Get that? $12,000,000,000 of your tax money comes right off the top just to pay a bunch of people to make sure you paid the right taxes.

It takes 2.4 million middle class taxpayers just to fund the IRS.
Lets eliminate the IRS & trust people to send in what they owe.

Good idea, why don't you big government spending Dem's go first and lead by example. Let us know how that goes. :auiqs.jpg:

Each Office has Staff and Facilities. And of course a budget.
Why is the Federal Government involved in 70% of these? Would life in America decline if they just disappeared? You know each State also has a similar list.

A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
R
S
T
U
V
W
A-Z Index of U.S. Government Departments and Agencies | A | USAGov

Internal Revenue Service has a budget of TWELVE BILLION DOLLARS. Get that? $12,000,000,000 of your tax money comes right off the top just to pay a bunch of people to make sure you paid the right taxes. Meantime, with just a flat tax based off a percentage of the money you earn and spend, it could be done for

ZERO. And that would end all the loopholes for the rich.

IRS: a real nifty way of creating good paying jobs for a whole lotta people.
The earn part is not clear in many cases causing the need for all the damn people to watch. I fully support the flat tax on the spend . It would take much les people to police and free us of hour after hour of tax prep. We should have done this long ago. We sure do seem to like to complicate things way more than they should be. It would be nice to write laws in common language also.

Forum List

Back