yet another study: No Need for ID laws

omg, I never thought I'd live to see the day when the citizens of this country would fight AGANIST having ID to vote..

I never thought I would see the day when my fellow Americans would work so hard to keep their fellow Americans from voting.

All the facts show that what the republican party is doing has nothing to due with the sanctitiy of the vote.

Goo Goo

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GBAsFwPglw]Paul Weyrich - "I don't want everybody to vote" (Goo Goo) - YouTube[/ame]

omg, I never thought I'd live to see the day when the citizens of this country would fight AGANIST having ID to vote..

I never thought I would see the day when my fellow Americans would work so hard to keep their fellow Americans from voting.

All the facts show that what the republican party is doing has nothing to due with the sanctitiy of the vote.

Goo Goo

That puppy in your avie is smarter than you.

Florida Central Voter File - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

James Lee's testimony

On 17 April 2001, James Lee testified, before the McKinney panel, that the state had given DBT the directive to add to the purge list people who matched at least 90% of a last name. DBT objected, knowing that this would produce a huge number of false positives (non-felons).[7]

Lee went on saying that the state then ordered DBT to shift to an even lower threshold of 80% match, allowing also names to be reversed (thus a person named Thomas Clarence could be taken to be the same as Clarence Thomas). Besides this, middle initials were skipped, Jr. and Sr. suffixes dropped, and some nicknames and aliases were added to puff up the list.

"DBT told state officials", testified Lee, "that the rules for creating the [purge] list would mean a significant number of people who were not deceased, not registered in more than one county, or not a felon, would be included on the list. DBT made suggestions to reduce the numbers of eligible voters included on the list". According to Lee, to this suggestion the state told the company, "Forget about it".

"The people who worked on this (for DBT) are very adamant... they told them what would happen", said Lee. "The state expected the county supervisors to be the failsafe." Lee said his company will never again get involved in cleansing voting rolls. "We are not confident any of the methods used today can guarantee legal voters will not be wrongfully denied the right to vote", Lee told a group of Atlanta-area black lawmakers in March 2001

Last edited:
Newtons_cradle_animation_book_2.gif

This claim that the republican party only seeks to cheat in elections to win by promoting the voter ID thing is set in sstone by the long long list of evidence.

Anyone who votes republican this year votes to keep legal American voters from voting.

PERIOD

Yes I think I will call you that from now on.

The Recheatagain party.

woooooo

very cool little pics.

they are pretty and move and stuff.

they also prove you people would do anything to win elections

You back cheating and even cheer death right along with talk about second amendment solutions to not winning elections

Forum List

Back