Newt demands Obama release college records.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Obozo keeps his college records secret because his poor grades and SAT scores expose him as an affirmative action baby and because he committed fraud by claiming foreign status to get a scholarship.
Newt: Conservatives should press for Obama college records | The Daily Caller

Published: 11:19 PM 08/12/2012

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich told The Daily Caller that conservatives should press President Barack Obama to release his college academic records.

“I think every Obama request for transparency should be met with ‘do we get to see your senior paper at Columbia?’” Gingrich said when asked about the topic during an interview with reporters at The Daily Caller on Friday.

“I think the movement ought to be beating him up every morning,” Gingrich said.

Obama’s campaign has made a major issue out of calling on Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney to release more copies of his tax returns. Some conservatives have responded by bringing up the fact that Obama’s academic records are sealed.

Obozo keeps his college records secret because his poor grades and SAT scores expose him as an affirmative action baby and because he committed fraud by claiming foreign status to get a scholarship.

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich told The Daily Caller that conservatives should press President Barack Obama to release his college academic records.

“I think every Obama request for transparency should be met with ‘do we get to see your senior paper at Columbia?’” Gingrich said when asked about the topic during an interview with reporters at The Daily Caller on Friday.

Obama’s campaign has made a major issue out of calling on Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney to release more copies of his tax returns. Some conservatives have responded by bringing up the fact that Obama’s academic records are sealed.

Yeah, that's gonna work. :eusa_whistle:

Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya, did he also tell his colleges and Universities?

I say.... f**k it.

Let's all focus on the only thing that really matters:

The Romney / Ryan plan to save America from financial ruin.

Many are not interested..

Americans, many but not all have become...Fat.........;Lazy...............and dependent. I give Obumble a better then even chance....

How do you know any of that OP if you dont have his records?

How many presidential candidates have refused to release more than one year of taxes and won an election?

why has he spent millions to keep them sealed. He has something to hide.. If he was proud of his records or nothing to hide he would release them

Romney could end all Obama's tax queries by simply saying "I'll release my tax records when Obama releases his college records, etc" It won't happen because Romney has something to hide the same as Obama.

Wish I could be proud of our election process but the truth is, we don't really have a choice, they just want us to believe we have a choice.

obamaslies.jpg

proof-obama-was-born-in-kenya-raised-muslim-not-in-hawaii.jpg

Capture--2.jpg

bs_obama.jpg

obama_hope_change.jpg

Heres the poop.................

Nobody ever saw the guy there.............like ever. Id run this day and night for the next 90 days...........it completely whitewashes this whole Romney taxes BS thing. Romney should just save for the debates, when some dumbass lefty anchor asks Romney about taxes, "Well.........I'll happily release 20 years if Mr Obama releases his college records!!":fu:

Romney could end all Obama's tax queries by simply saying "I'll release my tax records when Obama releases his college records, etc" It won't happen because Romney has something to hide the same as Obama.

Wish I could be proud of our election process but the truth is, we don't really have a choice, they just want us to believe we have a choice.

If Romney really had something to hide the IRS would have found it. He probably paid little if any tax. So what? There is nothing wrong with taking advantage of loopholes as long as they are legal.

Everyone here would do the same.

Its real easy to get Obama to release his transcripts, have Romney release his and demand Obama do the same. If that happens and Obama refuses, then I will think the same exact thing I think about Romney and his tax returns, clearly theres something there he doesnt want us to see.

If Romney really had something to hide the IRS would have found it. He probably paid little if any tax. So what? There is nothing wrong with taking advantage of loopholes as long as they are legal.

Everyone here would do the same.

So it's okay with you that Romney hide is tax records, but not that Obama hides his college records?

If there's nothing wrong with it, why hide it?

Romney should say something along the lines of "I'll release my tax records when Obama releases his college records. Why must i follow? Because he's our leader. I'm giving him a chance to lead this issue. He won't do it because he's not a leader."

Hehe.

speculate much? bush tried to keep his transcrips secret but they were leaked. he did release his SAT scores, but it really does not matter.
When will Ryan and Mittens release their birth certs.?

Forum List

Back