yet another study: No Need for ID laws

That study says that very few of the suspected cases turned out to be real.

The problem is that the ones who get away with fraud, don't get caught and don't get counted. Absence of proof is not proof of absence.

What are democrats so afraid of?

Well, we all know that answer to that one, don't we?

• Banned
stop pretending there is some urget need for these laws.

ITS a Fucking lie.

I thought you guys didnt like wasting the tax payer money on government shit?

You want to hand out free IDs at a cost to the government to stop no fraud that exsists?

you are transparent in your motives.

even you rank and file Rs here want to keep legal American voters from voting so you can win elelctions.

You shame the once great republican party with you hate for democracy

• Banned
Study after study shows not even small elections are changed by this crap.

You just lie and pretend its urgent.

Your lies show you for what you are

Don't be lazy and not get an I.D. I have had to have an I.D. every time I have voted and feel safer for doing so knowing that if you ain't got I.D. to prove you are a resident of this state you ain't voting here...

• Banned
Yes people need to get IDs and I think they shoudl be free for everyone.

If we are going to reguire people to have them to vote they should be free.

hell we should send in mobile DMV trucks to help people recieve them without leaving their homes.

Why does it have to be rushed into implimentation for this election?

There is no election danger from what every study has said that type of fraud is statically nill.

The ONLY reason is the republicans are trying to cheat legal voters out of their vote.

PERIOD

stop pretending there is some urget need for these laws.

ITS a Fucking lie.

I thought you guys didnt like wasting the tax payer money on government shit?

You want to hand out free IDs at a cost to the government to stop no fraud that exsists?

you are transparent in your motives.

even you rank and file Rs here want to keep legal American voters from voting so you can win elelctions.

You shame the once great republican party with you hate for democracy

Hey look more lies!

Yes people need to get IDs and I think they shoudl be free for everyone.

If we are going to reguire people to have them to vote they should be free.

hell we should send in mobile DMV trucks to help people recieve them without leaving their homes.

Why does it have to be rushed into implimentation for this election?

There is no election danger from what every study has said that type of fraud is statically nill.

The ONLY reason is the republicans are trying to cheat legal voters out of their vote.

PERIOD

Look, another lie!

I find thsi thread and argument funny, so far from my talks with lefties they love the government watching them, iding them chipping them, having them on the big brother grid, yet when repubs offer to do just a mere card and its "HIt the breaks " this is no longer a good idea.

The left have such a hard time out lefting each other they dont realize when they do 180s and start agree with republicans. Its so funny to watch them jump hoops.

BTW Acorn, end of argument.

The problem is that the ones who get away with fraud, don't get caught and don't get counted. Absence of proof is not proof of absence.

Your pretending you dont know what we are affraid of with this issue.

That is a fucking lie.

You have been told over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over what we fear.

We FEAR legal American voter will have their right to vote denied so you can win elections fraudulently.

All the facts point striaght to the fear being realised.

you just LIE and pretend the facts mean nothing along with the right to vote meaning nothing to you.

I find thsi thread and argument funny, so far from my talks with lefties they love the government watching them, iding them chipping them, having them on the big brother grid, yet when repubs offer to do just a mere card and its "HIt the breaks " this is no longer a good idea.

The left have such a hard time out lefting each other they dont realize when they do 180s and start agree with republicans. Its so funny to watch them jump hoops.

your a fucking piece of shit who hates democracy

your a fucking piece of shit who hates democracy
OOOOO!...The poopy pants argument! :lmao:

Your pretending you dont know what we are affraid of with this issue.

That is a fucking lie.

You have been told over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over what we fear.

We FEAR legal American voter will have their right to vote denied so you can win elections fraudulently.

All the facts point striaght to the fear being realised.

you just LIE and pretend the facts mean nothing along with the right to vote meaning nothing to you.

IF this was true, and it isn't, then we would also run the risk of losing GOP votes too. Why would we do that?

omg, I never thought I'd live to see the day when the citizens of this country would fight AGANIST having ID to vote..

Forum List

Back