Yet Another Leftwing Celebration of Religious Freedom

I predict the thieves of this Cross will turn out to be people who wanted it there but took it to either create false persecution or claim they did so to protect it from the evul peepul who want it down.

I'm with Sheila - you're a creepy idiot whose posts are not worth reading.

Or pissing on Christian images, or making them out of dung....

It's my firm belief Christians who bitch the most about Crosses being removed usually have three common traits:

Deep ignorance about the history of the Cross.

Are scared if public Crosses are taken down they might have to actually do something that signifies to others they are Christians.

Very deep ignorance on why Jesus would be smacking your silly asses down for not understanding some of the most fundamental virtues of what it means to be a Christian.

I don't care what the hell you "believe" you do not have the right to remove the cross that was put up on private property in memory of my brother. No one else had that right either, but they did it anyway and yes, I will speak out against that injustice. There is nothing in this country that gives you the right not to be offended.

I'm just sorry I even read your post...back on ignore you go.

It was not put up on private property dumbass. Why is it you far Right fucks are consistently ignorant about basic facts of positions you defend? Is it because your lockstep lifestyle prohibits doing something as crazy as getting informed before stating a position?

I predict the thieves of this Cross will turn out to be people who wanted it there but took it to either create false persecution or claim they did so to protect it from the evul peepul who want it down.

I am going to go with Mojave Indians who have always been pissed that another religious symbol was on their sacred rock.

I mean, just so long as we are playing Columbo/Scooby Doo with the matter.

You are mistaken if you believe that what you are doing is debating.

You are just posting insults and vulgarity - what you are actually performing is the message board equivalent of spray painting dirty words on a wall.

I am going to go with Mojave Indians who have always been pissed that another religious symbol was on their sacred rock.

I mean, just so long as we are playing Columbo/Scooby Doo with the matter.

The careful removal indicates reverence and not hostility. It could have been bluntly removed using different methods but it was done by cutting the mounting bolts which would leave the cross in tact.

You are mistaken if you believe that what you are doing is debating.

You are just posting insults and vulgarity - what you are actually performing is the message board equivalent of spray painting dirty words on a wall.

Who was the dumbass that started the thread blaming someone "on the Left" for stealing it with absolutely no evidence?

Forum List

Back