Yet another left wing couple visits dangerous country to spread love, disappears

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
100119couple.jpg

Yet Another Left-Wing Couple Visits Dangerous Country to Spread Love, Disappears

We've come to the conclusion you should all try this if you are Trump haters because man you can go out and prove how loving and caring these 3rd world countries are, when they spread their love by butching your heads off let us know what it was like if you live long enough to tell us about it.

It's such a shame when warnings, information etc have been handel to the world and you have idiots who think these idiots flooding into our nation are filled with love, sunshine and lollipops and they aren't.

More well intentioned dimwits. Leftists are literally killing themselves because their political ideology is overriding their basic biological instincts for self preservation. That is insanity.

The problem is the left wants all of society to follow them over the cliff. They can't be trusted with our nation. They are too stupid and naive.

100119couple.jpg

Yet Another Left-Wing Couple Visits Dangerous Country to Spread Love, Disappears

We've come to the conclusion you should all try this if you are Trump haters because man you can go out and prove how loving and caring these 3rd world countries are, when they spread their love by butching your heads off let us know what it was like if you live long enough to tell us about it.

It's such a shame when warnings, information etc have been handel to the world and you have idiots who think these idiots flooding into our nation are filled with love, sunshine and lollipops and they aren't.
They’ve brightened my day already...

• Banned
100119couple.jpg

How grand it must be to be young and dumb. lol Oh wait grand it's not.

More well intentioned dimwits. Leftists are literally killing themselves because their political ideology is overriding their basic biological instincts for self preservation. That is insanity.

The problem is the left wants all of society to follow them over the cliff. They can't be trusted with our nation. They are too stupid and naive.
What I find sad is they are being lied to by the very ones that should be teaching them facts, not fantasy, globalist fiction at an age they are most trusting.

This is just sad. I guess you can't fix stupid:

I just wanted to share that there is love and warmth everywhere in the world. You just need the wisdom and courage to reach out and grasp it. Open your minds and hearts! We are the people showing others that the world is a place in which solo females can travel to its far corners. Happy 2019. Let’s hit the road.”

100119couple.jpg

I don't find it funny at all.

100119couple.jpg

I don't find it funny at all.
Thanks for letting me know...

100119couple.jpg

Ahh...Timothy Treadwellians!

Jo

All leftwingers that support importing Muslim trash should be forced to hitchhike in Muslim countries.

Don't tell me they were traveling in that mecca of love called the Middle East??

If so. They are dead folks.

This is just sad. I guess you can't fix stupid:

I just wanted to share that there is love and warmth everywhere in the world. You just need the wisdom and courage to reach out and grasp it. Open your minds and hearts! We are the people showing others that the world is a place in which solo females can travel to its far corners. Happy 2019. Let’s hit the road.”

Yeah.....and they'll open your throat.
Any libs on USMB want to take a road trip to Syria?

Forum List

Back