Yet Another Kangaroo Judgement Against Trump

I can't believe they will stop at ONLY 91 indictments. They gotta go for an even 100!
A bar that could easily be cleared, with time. The government has already stated in court filings that he hasn't returned all of the classified materials. And they have described illegal behavior by trump that is not a part of the DC of FL indictments. The State of New York has already stated that criminal fraud charges for Trump are not off the table.

I did not, liar. And the law was not changed in that manner, liar.

Look at what Trump is doing to your brain and to your ethics and morality. You cant even go 5 minutes without lying your ass off anymore. And when you lie, you do it to cover for a serial felon and sexual predator.

Sad.

The law was changed after Loony SVU Rape Fantasy Case, and only had a 6 month window. Weird, right? I mean what about all the other rape victims?

This law should be renamed the E Jean Carroll Loony SVU Rape Fantasy Law, right?

The law was changed after Loony SVU Rape Fantasy Case, and only had a 6 month window. Weird, right
Not weird at all. And then trump.lost.

That's the only thing that is weird to you and to your cult. Your brainwashed minds tell you Trump can do no wrong.

Then reality shows you differently.

Then you scramble for this low IQ conspiracy nonsense. I miss the days when you guys just talked about contrails and 5G and Area 51.

Not weird at all. And then trump.lost.

That's the only thing that is weird to you and to your cult. Your brainwashed minds tell you Trump can do no wrong.

Then reality shows you differently.

Then you scramble for this low IQ conspiracy nonsense. I miss the days when you guys just talked about contrails and 5G and Area 51.

You're trying to convince yourself -- and failing.

Maybe take a walk outside

It's time for the mercy kill for this diseased thread.

Team trump waited too long to sue and was outside the statue of limitations.

Furthermore, it was BuzzFeed that published the leaked report. So Steele's company could not be held liable for its publication.

And that's all. No conspiracies, no deep state. Just the incompetence of trump's legal team, on display again.

"You can't get a fair shake in Dem Nazi run courts unless you are a Dem."
"Stay out of corrupt Dem states or you could get screwed over by their lawless corrupt courts."
------------------------------------

I'll only read one page of this thread. It seems like well plowed ground, so.......if someone later in the thread addresses this observation, OK.
I have no intention to step on your applause lines.

Anyway, I read the above from poster Blues Legend about a court judgment in England.

Lemme repeat ----"in England".

Yet, in a not-so-sudden seizure of snowflakery we have prolific poster Blues Legend (and to be fair, other snowflakes too)......shrilling over how unfair Democrat courts are in Democrat states. In England.

May I repeat that ----"in England".

Yeah, I know our coven of snowflakes here validate the cliche' of being low information Americans. In truth though, it seems it ain't a 'cliche'. Rather, it is folk wisdom, accepted knowledge, a truism, a recognition of the reality. Our MAGA/QAnon snowflakes too often come across as narrow silo-think groupies.

Some of our QAnon/MAGA fanboys and fangirls here really really are 'low information" folks.

Don't mean to offend anyone. Merely, calling 'em as I see 'em.

------------------------------------

I'll only read one page of this thread. It seems like well plowed ground, so.......if someone later in the thread addresses this observation, OK.
I have no intention to step on your applause lines.

Anyway, I read the above from poster Blues Legend about a court judgment in England.

Lemme repeat ----"in England".

Yet, in a not-so-sudden seizure of snowflakery we have prolific poster Blues Legend (and to be fair, other snowflakes too)......shrilling over how unfair Democrat courts are in Democrat states. In England.

May I repeat that ----"in England".

Yeah, I know our coven of snowflakes here validate the cliche' of being low information Americans. In truth though, it seems it ain't a 'cliche'. Rather, it is folk wisdom, accepted knowledge, a truism, a recognition of the reality. Our MAGA/QAnon snowflakes too often come across as narrow silo-think groupies.

Some of our QAnon/MAGA fanboys and fangirls here really really are 'low information" folks.

Don't mean to offend anyone. Merely, calling 'em as I see 'em.
Triggered and unhinged.

8ipjxu.jpg

Someone is certainly triggered today. You've been going crazier by the day Frank.

"Feel better?"

Visit London Blues Legend.
It is a fascinating city with everything.....you'll be able to speak English; food is much better than before; loaded with history....and more.

True......it does happen to be in England.

ps.....that's across the ocean. The Atlantic. A little less than 4,000 miles from O'Hare. Trust me.

Go and you can learn stuff. You can be a better contributor here if you knew more about more stuff.

Trust me on that too.

Good luck.

Totally unbelievable. Trump sues Christopher Steele over the debunked Steele Dossier for damaging his reputation, the Judge refuses to rule anything at all on the debunked dossier which obviously damaged Trump's reputation, and then that judge orders Trump to pay Christopher Steele's attorney fees.

The great and hilarious. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back