Yet Another Kangaroo Judgement Against Trump

Trump did this to himself. He sabotaged his presidency and his reelection. He's still doing it. He's a loser.. why doesn't he stop? Why did he steal the documents when he ran off to Florida?

Again, do you want to live in a country where the government can grind you down like this? Think carefully

Again, do you want to live in a country where the government can grind you down like this? Think carefully

Well, as long as I do not take Govt documents that do not belong to me, do not sexually assault women, do not commit fraud on loan documents and do not ask the SOS of a state to cheat for me...I feel I will be ok.

Well, as long as I do not take Govt documents that do not belong to me, do not sexually assault women, do not commit fraud on loan documents and do not ask the SOS of a state to cheat for me...I feel I will be ok.

So then you are guilty of "Fraud" anytime the bank appraiser declares an asset worth less than your estimate, really?

The jury did not convict Trump or rape, in fact NY State changed its law specifically so that the Loony SVU Rape Fantasy Case could proceed against the Bad Orange Man. Has anyone else been charged from incidents that allegedly happened 30 years ago? Again, is this the type of country that you want?

I guess that I why I did not use the word Rape.

And NYS changing the law to allow the Loony SVU Rape Fantasy Case lawsuit to go forward in the first place?

You know Trump offered to have his DNA tested against the creamed corn stains Loony SVU Rape Fantasy Jean Carroll said were Trump's body fluids and the Judge wouldn't allow it. Is that the type of country you want to live in?

And NYS changing the law to allow the Loony SVU Rape Fantasy Case lawsuit to go forward in the first place?

You know Trump offered to have his DNA tested against the creamed corn stains Loony SVU Rape Fantasy Jean Carroll said were Trump's body fluids and the Judge wouldn't allow it. Is that the type of country you want to live in?

Honestly, there is very little about this country that I like and want to be a part of these days.

I do not really want to live in a country where the best we can possibly do for 2 elections in a row is Trump vs Biden.

I do not really want to live in a country where everything is divided down party lines, from beer to food to movies to TV shows to fast food joints. We fight over all these things based upon political divisions.

But, I will ride it out for 5 more years and then I will become a happy Ex-Pat.

So then you are guilty of "Fraud" anytime the bank appraiser declares an asset worth less than your estimate, really?
You know you can’t just write down anything you want on financial documents, right? There are rules.

How do you plan to cleanse the Courts in the UK?
Can't. They are too far gone. The poor British have to suffer with them until they finally rise up and deal with them.

Which I don't see happening any time soon.

You know you can’t just write down anything you want on financial documents, right? There are rules.

I know the rules. Letitia added a new rule

You know lenders and banks debate over values all day and night, on every deal, right?

I know the rules. Letitia added a new rule

You know lenders and banks debate over values all day and night, on every deal, right?
No one added any rules. You have always required to provide good faith current market values for assets on financial documents.

You can’t just write down whatever you want

No one added any rules. You have always required to provide good faith current market values for assets on financial documents.

You can’t just write down whatever you want

Yes. Letitia added a rule. Are you not paying attention?

A Judge can simply determine what your assets are worth. For example, though you own a 17 acre beach front property, where real estate developers will pay $100MM an acre to build condos, a judge can determine that your property is worth only $18MM and declare you have defrauded -- not the banks who you paid on time and in full, but the State!

Do you see the problem here?

Yes. Letitia added a rule. Are you not paying attention?

A Judge can simply determine what your assets are worth. For example, though you own a 17 acre beach front property, where real estate developers will pay $100MM an acre to build condos, a judge can determine that your property is worth only $18MM and declare you have defrauded -- not the banks who you paid on time and in full, but the State!

Do you see the problem here?
No one added any rules. The judge can determine if you were fraudulently inflating values.

You can’t claim your property is worth $100 million an acre to build condos if you’re legally not allowed to build condos. That’s fraud.

The jury did not convict Trump or rape, in fact NY State changed its law specifically so that the Loony SVU Rape Fantasy Case could proceed against the Bad Orange Man. Has anyone else been charged from incidents that allegedly happened 30 years ago? Again, is this the type of country that you want?

Boy are you confused. I understand how easy that is.

The lawsuit for the rape was defamation of character in publicly denying the rape and calling her a liar. That was filed promptly after he did it. Not thirty years later.

After he lost he rushed out and bad mouthed her again. Because of course Trump does that. And he was sued again. And lost. Again.

Trump wouldn’t be in half the trouble he is if he would learn to shut his fucking mouth. Under oath on the stand. He admitted that the values were inflated on his property but it was covered by a section of the contracts that in essence said buyer beware.

James' office says the documents, known as statements of financial condition, inflated his net worth by billions. Trump said the documents included a disclaimer that absolved him of responsibility for inaccuracies.

"The disclaimer clause says if there's a mistake, if there's something, don't rely on it," Trump said. "[The disclaimers] always hold up in court, except maybe this court."

Trump also insisted that increases in property values over time justified overvaluations in the past, an argument Engoron has previously rejected. Discussing property valuations for 2014, Trump said, "If you carry that forward to 2021, all of those valuations were low."

So Trump admitted he did it, and claimed it was normal, and said he was covered by the phrase that essentially said buyer beware. And you come along and scream persecution.

Totally unbelievable. Trump sues Christopher Steele over the debunked Steele Dossier for damaging his reputation, the Judge refuses to rule anything at all on the debunked dossier which obviously damaged Trump's reputation, and then that judge orders Trump to pay Christopher Steele's attorney fees.

Your Orange Baboon-God is such a danger to American representative democracy that even the Brits are joining in. :laughing0301:

Nobody outside the whackoids in his base really want him back. His policies? Maybe. Him and his baggage? Not really. :cool:

Boy are you confused. I understand how easy that is.

The lawsuit for the rape was defamation of character in publicly denying the rape and calling her a liar. That was filed promptly after he did it. Not thirty years later.

After he lost he rushed out and bad mouthed her again. Because of course Trump does that. And he was sued again. And lost. Again.

Trump wouldn’t be in half the trouble he is if he would learn to shut his fucking mouth. Under oath on the stand. He admitted that the values were inflated on his property but it was covered by a section of the contracts that in essence said buyer beware.

James' office says the documents, known as statements of financial condition, inflated his net worth by billions. Trump said the documents included a disclaimer that absolved him of responsibility for inaccuracies.

"The disclaimer clause says if there's a mistake, if there's something, don't rely on it," Trump said. "[The disclaimers] always hold up in court, except maybe this court."

Trump also insisted that increases in property values over time justified overvaluations in the past, an argument Engoron has previously rejected. Discussing property valuations for 2014, Trump said, "If you carry that forward to 2021, all of those valuations were low."

So Trump admitted he did it, and claimed it was normal, and said he was covered by the phrase that essentially said buyer beware. And you come along and scream persecution.

Did you not know that NY State changed the statute of limitation just so the Loony SVU Rape Fantasy Case could proceed?

Forum List

Back