Yet Another Kangaroo Judgement Against Trump

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Totally unbelievable. Trump sues Christopher Steele over the debunked Steele Dossier for damaging his reputation, the Judge refuses to rule anything at all on the debunked dossier which obviously damaged Trump's reputation, and then that judge orders Trump to pay Christopher Steele's attorney fees.

Totally unbelievable. Trump sues Christopher Steele over the debunked Steele Dossier for damaging his reputation, the Judge refuses to rule anything at all on the debunked dossier which obviously damaged Trump's reputation, and then that judge orders Trump to pay Christopher Steele's attorney fees.

And the cycle of Snowflake coddling continues with conservatives. When you lose its because everyone is being unfair to you. :itsok:

Another win for the good guys.

Trump has some sucky lawyers.

Poor Donald...always the victim

you better send him more of your money, he is going to need it

What…you expected anything different?

Trump is a kangaroo.

Google it fool.
I have and 60 courts have found election fraud to be a lie. Multimillion dollar lawsuits and settlements reveal election fraud is a lie. As I said, you are brainwashed and conditioned to believe the lie. Nothing I or anyone else can say will change your mind. Only a professional deprogrammer can help you now.

I have and 60 courts have found election fraud to be a lie. Multimillion dollar lawsuits and settlements reveal election fraud is a lie. As I said, you are brainwashed and conditioned to believe the lie. Nothing I or anyone else can say will change your mind. Only a professional deprogrammer can help you now.
Blah blah blah, we saw the fraud with our own eyes you Dem morons aren't fooling anyone. You and franco need to go play golf and become best buds, you are both :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back