Yet another example of white people thinking the own everything.......

Reporter Out At Denver Post After ‘Unacceptable’ Tweet About Indy 500 Winner
592c19361600002200ddd4ca.png

This is nothing new, Tiger had his white demons, Obama had his white demons, Venessa Williams had hers.....white people wanting to own everything in this country for themselves as if their sweat and labor built this fuckin country exclusively...without holding everybody back in order to do so. And yet, they'll blame Obama, BLM for the racist overtones this country has engulfed itself in....and none, not one will face a mirror!!

Trump is just a foot note in our history and his days are numbered....and nothing and I mean nothing Mr. and Mrs. White America is gonna stop the tides of change the world and this country is going through, nothing is gonna stop it.

What does this have to do with white people, I don't even know why it was a racist tweet.. Fucking Americans have no clue what the holidays are about ...

Btw he was fired ..

The Climate Trump and his supporters have created for this country, allows shit like this to evolve. And if you nuts don't see its effects, than the hell with you too.
Hey, triggered59...a reporter being bothered by a Japanese winning the Indy 500 is unfathomably insignificant. Here's a drawing made by a prison guard of a political prisoner in the USSR confessing to his crimes.

confessing.jpg

This is nothing new, Tiger had his white demons, Obama had his white demons, Venessa Williams had hers.....white people wanting to own everything in this country for themselves as if their sweat and labor built this fuckin country exclusively...without holding everybody back in order to do so. And yet, they'll blame Obama, BLM for the racist overtones this country has engulfed itself in....and none, not one will face a mirror!!

Trump is just a foot note in our history and his days are numbered....and nothing and I mean nothing Mr. and Mrs. White America is gonna stop the tides of change the world and this country is going through, nothing is gonna stop it.
and you have your white demon dont you?.....lol.....

I get his point. WWII was a devastating war. I doubt this generation could win a war like that. This day memorializes one of our worse wars in history.

Now, who was it that killed so many Americans?

I'm actually much more terrified that someone would be fired for this comment, than for the comment itself.

First of all, this probably wasn't meant as a racial comment as much as it is about a desire to see an American win the race.

The racist calling out racists. What a load. Expect incoherent rant in all caps in 5...4...3...2...

Nice "I'm rubber you're glue" defense there. I guess since you called the person who posted the tweet racist that means the tweet wasnt!

You rapist! (Am I doing it right?)

I was comfortable with it, in fact it made me proud to be an American because for the most part we move on and accept (or reject) folks mainly by their character. But I can somewhat understand the comment because during the celebration I myself spent a few seconds reflecting on the history between our nations just 9 years before my birth.

Tiger's white demons come from the pharmacy.

That's an example of one mans opinion.
Not an example of white peoples opinion.
Hysteria much?
One man's opinion as in Trump can start a snow ball effect with you Stefford wives ingrates.
Stefford wives, huh? Your stupidity is unparalleled.

Try attending your GED lit classes once in a while. Plus, reading will help improve your spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Well, for most people anyway.

Forum List

Back