Yet another example of white people thinking the own everything.......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Reporter Out At Denver Post After ‘Unacceptable’ Tweet About Indy 500 Winner
592c19361600002200ddd4ca.png

This is nothing new, Tiger had his white demons, Obama had his white demons, Venessa Williams had hers.....white people wanting to own everything in this country for themselves as if their sweat and labor built this fuckin country exclusively...without holding everybody back in order to do so. And yet, they'll blame Obama, BLM for the racist overtones this country has engulfed itself in....and none, not one will face a mirror!!

Trump is just a foot note in our history and his days are numbered....and nothing and I mean nothing Mr. and Mrs. White America is gonna stop the tides of change the world and this country is going through, nothing is gonna stop it.

So now they're even out-sourcing race car drivers.

That being the case, can USMB out-source the OP poster and replace her with a Nigerian General? I like the ones with the e-mails about having a lot of money n stuff.

This is nothing new, Tiger had his white demons, Obama had his white demons, Venessa Williams had hers.....white people wanting to own everything in this country for themselves as if their sweat and labor built this fuckin country exclusively...without holding everybody back in order to do so. And yet, they'll blame Obama, BLM for the racist overtones this country has engulfed itself in....and none, not one will face a mirror!!

Trump is just a foot note in our history and his days are numbered....and nothing and I mean nothing Mr. and Mrs. White America is gonna stop the tides of change the world and this country is going through, nothing is gonna stop it.

What does this have to do with white people and I don't even know why it was considered a racist tweet.. Fucking Americans have no clue what the holidays are about ...

Btw he was fired ..

• Banned

What does this have to do with white people, I don't even know why it was a racist tweet.. Fucking Americans have no clue what the holidays are about ...

Btw he was fired ..

The Climate Trump and his supporters have created for this country, allows shit like this to evolve. And if you nuts don't see its effects, than the hell with you too.

What does this have to do with white people, I don't even know why it was a racist tweet.. Fucking Americans have no clue what the holidays are about ...

Btw he was fired ..

The Climate Trump and his supporters have created for this country, allows shit like this to evolve. And if you nuts don't see its effects, than the hell with you too.

No worries!
Climates changing as we type!

....and nothing and I mean nothing Mr. and Mrs. White America is gonna stop the tides of change the world and this country is going through, nothing is gonna stop it.

Then maybe it's time to burn it all down. One nuclear launch ought to be enough to touch off the necessary events to make it hsppen.

Btw he was fired ..

This had nothing to do with it, think memorial day, thousands of American soldiers died at the hands of the Japanese...

The Indy 500 Americans once greatest car race famous world wide ...

That's an example of one mans opinion.
Not an example of white peoples opinion.
Hysteria much?
One man's opinion as in Trump can start a snow ball effect with you Stefford wives ingrates.
...1...blastoff. Right on cue.

You do know this sock poster is about as 'black' as Martha Stewart, right? Worst imitator of 'Ebonics' in innernetz history.
Gotta say the most entertaining poster. Been laughing my ass off. Not to be taken seriously and deserving nothing but mockery.

....and nothing and I mean nothing Mr. and Mrs. White America is gonna stop the tides of change the world and this country is going through, nothing is gonna stop it.

Then maybe it's time to burn it all down. One nuclear launch ought to be enough to touch off the necessary events to make it hsppen.

That's a little drastic.
I just planted a veggie garden after all...

Btw he was fired ..

No worries!

Yeah...its been changing since the beginnings of Earth

Btw he was fired ..

No worries!

Yeah...its been changing since the beginnings of Earth

No way!
I heard it just happened when we invented plastic grocery bags!

Like when blacks booed eminem for appearing in the rap category at the grammy's? Like that?

Forum List

Back