Yet Again !

Once again, an assault of freedom of religion as atheists try to get rid of the cross.

Atheists Want Cross Removed From 9/11 World Trade Center Museum, Christian News

I think sadly we will just see more and more of it. Though Matthew 24 Matthew 24 KJV - And Jesus went out and departed from - Bible Gateway reminds me too what Jesus said is going to happen. We can keep praying for those who He knows will receive Him, but many sadly will not.

There are atheist forums, atheist movements, atheist summer camps, etc. I like this article below titled... "The Religion of Atheism".

The Religion of Atheism | Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry

Atheism is not a religion.

Once again, an assault of freedom of religion as atheists try to get rid of the cross.

Atheists Want Cross Removed From 9/11 World Trade Center Museum, Christian News

I think sadly we will just see more and more of it. Though Matthew 24 Matthew 24 KJV - And Jesus went out and departed from - Bible Gateway reminds me too what Jesus said is going to happen. We can keep praying for those who He knows will receive Him, but many sadly will not.

There are atheist forums, atheist movements, atheist summer camps, etc. I like this article below titled... "The Religion of Atheism".

You obviously didn't read the article/link. :tongue:

Sometimes, I think we all get hung up on outer symbols. I would think it's possible to take the symbol of the cross internally, and not make it a political statement.

Jesus was crucified by the Romans for political reasons. They were threatened by him and saw him as the "king of the Jews".

Last edited:

You obviously didn't read the article/link. :tongue:

Oh I didn't need to. Religious types need to attach religion to everything.

Atheism is the absence of religion. It's not even "agnostic". There is no god hence nothing to "disbelieve".

Simple as that.

Sometimes, I think we all get hung up on outer symbols. I would think it's possible to take the symbol of the cross internally, and not make it a political statement.

Jesus was crucified by the Romans for political reasons. They were threatened by him and saw him as the "king of the Jews".

Personally I think it should be left up..as a relic to a truly horrific day with no religious significance attached to it.

What I think Marie is saying, is that Christians can't leave atheists alone. They have to be "saved".
".

Last edited:
Where do these hate groups come up with this bullshit?

It's broken i-beems that are on display.

does this mean these hate groups are going to demand all buildings be brought down?

When do these people grow the fuck up?

Yeah, really..

Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York - CNN

How many law suits did they file?

how many liberals came out in support for the islamic center AND for the i-beams?

You will excuse me if I find supporting one and shitting on the other a tad lop sided. Since one will kill you and the other will ring your doorbell.

Where do these hate groups come up with this bullshit?

It's broken i-beems that are on display.

does this mean these hate groups are going to demand all buildings be brought down?

When do these people grow the fuck up?

Yeah, really..

Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York - CNN

how many liberals came out in support for the islamic center AND for the i-beams?

You will excuse me if I find supporting one and shitting on the other a tad lop sided. Since one will kill you and the other will ring your doorbell.

Well to be fair one of those issues included the federal government and one didn't.

Now that the piece is on church property, it's a non-issue.

Well to be fair one of those issues included the federal government and one didn't.

Now that's just freaky.

Do they think god guided the building just right so that a cross would be made?

It's scrap metal, that just looks like a cross b/c there were 1000's of crossed I-beam that crashed that day.

Any one see the face of Mary in any of the rubbish? :lol:

Now that's just freaky.

Do they think god guided the building just right so that a cross would be made?

It's scrap metal, that just looks like a cross b/c there were 1000's of crossed I-beam that crashed that day.

Any one see the face of Mary in any of the rubbish? :lol:

Yeah i don't really get how people could view that as a miracle, but that's religion, another thing I don't understand why so many people devote so much of their lies to.

"As a public accommodation, the memorial must allow us (and all other religious philosophies) to include our own display of equal size inside the museum, or not include the cross. Equality is an all-or-nothing deal," Silverman said in a statement.

Personally I don't really care, but I don't see the issue with allowing for equal sized memorials for all religious and non-religious beliefs in the museum. Everyone should be allowed to pay their respects in the best way they can in accordance with their beliefs or non-beliefs, especially since people of all religious and non-religious backgrounds died on that horible day.

Non religious beliefs? Seems to me if a person isn't religious then a religious symbol would mean absolutely nothing to them. But somehow the non religious believers are threatened by those that do believe in religion.

I'm non-religious and I'm not the least bit threatened.

Alright take atheists out of the mix and let's only deal with the religious, would you be ok with muslims putting up a memorial that represents islam on this site?

If this country had been founded on Islamic principles then no I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Non religious beliefs? Seems to me if a person isn't religious then a religious symbol would mean absolutely nothing to them. But somehow the non religious believers are threatened by those that do believe in religion.

I'm non-religious and I'm not the least bit threatened.

Alright take atheists out of the mix and let's only deal with the religious, would you be ok with muslims putting up a memorial that represents islam on this site?

If this country had been founded on Islamic principles then no I wouldn't have a problem with it.

So in other words no, only christianity should be promoted by government and the first amendment to the Constitution is an abomination.

About what I would have predicted from you.

The only Christian principle this nation was founded upon is the notion that it was okay to keep human beings as slaves.

The only Christian principle this nation was founded upon is the notion that it was okay to keep human beings as slaves.

:lol:

And;

No killing
no stealing
no raping
property rights [old testament I think]

But hey, those liberals let the other liberals keep humans as property so it's OK b/c they were liberals.

:lol:

Takes a huge (and ignorant imo) leap of faith to assume slavery wouldn't have happened in this country without christianity.

I support freedom of religion and freedom from religion. And no they are not at odds with each other for reasonable persons not set out to coerciece others to their beliefs of non-beliefs.

When the Pretrib Rapture of the Church occurs on Yom Kippur 2032 Anno Domini they will get what they want and the entire world will then realize - too late - what the Church has accomplished and done for it for 2000 years...

That was a sad excuse for fearmongering, I'm only 26 but who knows maybe I'll get in a car wreck in die in the next 20 years.

"The same judgment you judge others with, you are guilty of yourself" for "what's in a person's heart soon comes out of his mouth."

I was not fearmongering, I was stating the facts, homie.

Forum List

Back