Best prayer ever? No. God is not a redneck!

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E8EYTyACQk]‪NASCAR Pastor Prayer‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Anyone else offended by this? I mean, product placement is okay for movies and television shows, but does it REALLY belong in prayer?

And, what's this crap about his "smoking hot wife"? She's overweight and not at all attractive.

And finally......."boogity, boogity, boogity"? WTF, was he speaking in tounges?

Christians, a Baptist preacher has finally sold you out.

Yanno...........I can dig the possibility that to the preacher his wife is good looking, but to the rest of us out there, she's kinda dumpy and frumpy. If he was married to Angeling Jolie, I may be able to understand it, but he's not.

Besides........don't ya think product placement to this extent is kinda disrespectful of God?

I thought it was a hilarious homage to Ricky Bobby, and I have to applaud that. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

If there is a god, he has a sarcastic sense of humor. If not, why would men hit their sexual peak at 18, when women don't hit theirs until 35?

Yanno...........I can dig the possibility that to the preacher his wife is good looking, but to the rest of us out there, she's kinda dumpy and frumpy. If he was married to Angeling Jolie, I may be able to understand it, but he's not.

Besides........don't ya think product placement to this extent is kinda disrespectful of God?

Unless you are actually blessed with stunningly good looks - and we know that you ain't - then I would suggest you not worry about what others look like.

Fucking idiot.

‪NASCAR Pastor Prayer‬‏ - YouTube

Anyone else offended by this? I mean, product placement is okay for movies and television shows, but does it REALLY belong in prayer?

And, what's this crap about his "smoking hot wife"? She's overweight and not at all attractive.

And finally......."boogity, boogity, boogity"? WTF, was he speaking in tounges?

Christians, a Baptist preacher has finally sold you out.
It's hysterical!

I thought it was a hilarious homage to Ricky Bobby, and I have to applaud that. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

If there is a god, he has a sarcastic sense of humor. If not, why would men hit their sexual peak at 18, when women don't hit theirs until 35?

Lol

Hence why cougars are the newest craze with us younger guys :).

Forum List

Back