Yesh Atid bill: Israel should be Jewish by law

José;7439445 said:
America should follow Israel's steps:

1 - expel/scare 80% of its black/hispanic/asian population into fleeing to Florida,

2 - prevent their return by surrounding the entire southern state with walls, eletric fences and minefields patrolled by thousands of soldiers with orders to arrest or shoot any trespasser.

3 - and declare itself a "caucasian democratic state".

Since 90% of the posters of this Board don't seem to have any problem with calling a country that did just that in the Middle East a "jewish democratic state" they will probably have no trouble swallowing the "caucasian democratic state" bullshit hook, line and sinker too.

Can you even imagine such idiots? :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Blame your Arab friends over in Syria, Jordan and Egypt for threatening to annihilate Israel and attempting to drive the Jews to the Sea, which resulted in Israel to take part in military advances and clear the Arab villages (many of which were used as military bases.)
Arabs: "We will kill all of you Jews and return the land to the Palestinians!!"
Arabs fail miserably and lose 50% of the land allotted to them in the U.N partition plan
Arabs: "Give us back the land, you stole it from us !"

:lol:

Last edited:
Eh. No.

Not gonna happen any time soon.

As long as we are in a war state with the Palestinians, this status-quo is gonna stay

Oh, so Israel is in a state of war with the Palestinians, are they?

So how come Palestinians charged with terrorism aren't held as POWs and afforded the rights of POWs?

Once again, a clear example of Israel trying to have it both ways.

Oh, you mean "prisoners of war"?

They have better conditions than prisoners of war.

Gilad Shalit was a prisoner of war and he didn't get the most basic rights Palestinians get in our correctional facilities.

I thought Israel was already formerly understood to be a "Jewish" state.

That's what the "right of return" laws are all about, no?

Far as I know, no other nation on earth has such a law in place.

They have better conditions than prisoners of war....

they don't have the rights that POWs have.

and yet you say Israel is at war.

if this is a war, the Palestinians must be treated with the rights of POWs.

Israel can't have it both ways.

I thought Israel was already formerly understood to be a "Jewish" state.

That's what the "right of return" laws are all about, no?

Far as I know, no other nation on earth has such a law in place.

Yeah, well, no other nation has such a strong and somewhat traumatic ties to its homeland like the Jews have.

you've got to thank 2000 years of persecutions and hatred for that.

They have better conditions than prisoners of war....

they don't have the rights that POWs have.

and yet you say Israel is at war.

if this is a war, the Palestinians must be treated with the rights of POWs.

Israel can't have it both ways.

Israel treats the Palestinians in Prison much better than Gilad Shalit was treated in captivity.

I pay daily taxes so the people who tried to kill me can get fat in their hotel rooms in prison!

If anything, their conditions should be much less homey! they get visits and treatments and can study and work here!

All while poor Gilad had to take vitamin pills because those jackasses didn't even let him see the sun!

Yeah, well, no other nation has such a strong and somewhat traumatic ties to its homeland like the Jews have.

you've got to thank 2000 years of persecutions and hatred for that.

ironic that many Israelis and Jews respond to 2,000 years of persecution and hatred, with persecution and hatred of Muslims.

I am sorry, where is it written in our holy scriptures that the Muslims will hide behind stones and trees and the stones and trees will tell us to butcher them?.....

In case you've missed-

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews , when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say- "Ya Muslim! ya abduallah! had'a Yahudi awara'i! wa'taala faqtul!" ("O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him!")

(As it said in Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:56:791 and Sahih Muslim, 41:6985)

In case you've missed-

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews , when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say- "Ya Muslim! ya abduallah! had'a Yahudi awara'i! wa'taala faqtul!" ("O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him!")

(As it said in Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:56:791 and Sahih Muslim, 41:6985)

trees and rocks can't talk.

call me unconcerned.

Facts that they can't talk is cool.

Just like when human cannot be turned into animals. Yet in the same scriptures they say that Allah turned all Jews to apes and pigs.

Weather it is logical or not, is not the issue.

Before blaming us on hating Muslims, why not first check what their holy books say about us? because its aint pretty!

And less pretty is the fact that they try to act on it, too!

Facts that they can't talk is cool.

Just like when human cannot be turned into animals. Yet in the same scriptures they say that Allah turned all Jews to apes and pigs....

You obviously haven't read the Koran, as it says no such thing.

Forum List

Back