Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes!!!!

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
Praise the Lord!

We are back to normal! FINALLY!!!

Good sleeping weather!

A wicked rain and thunder storm came thru last night....but it was hot as heck when I awoke this morning, as the saying goes, you could cut the humidity with a knife.... this was almost a week of running the air conditioning and not being able to keep the windows opened...which I hate! (That's one of the things I simply love about Maine, is being able to keep the windows open, for most of the day, every day, of summer)

We had three major rain storms come thru during the day today and after each one, it still was hot, humid, and sticky, until the last one came thru...which was like a Florida rain, the kind of rain that has rain drops the size of Alaska, and if driving on I95, or I75 or the Florida turnpike, you would have to pull over, because you may as well not have wind shield wipers at all....YOU SEE NOTHING!!!

Never seen anything like it up here in Maine, until today!!!

But GOD BLESS THAT Storm because it brought a cold front!!!

It is presently 63 degrees, (all windows are opened. the AC is turned off)

And going down to 52 tonight, only 43% humidity,

And the high tomorrow is 78 degrees!

God Blessed Maine summers! :D

Dang. I wish we were so lucky down here. We got a little shower for about 20 minutes and a rainbow to rub it in nice and good. Likely the tail end of what you get up there. It's crazy humid here.

Low 48 tonight in SE Mich. I'm sleeping with the windows open. Hope I freeze a little.

I went up to Boeing yesterday in Scranton/Wilkes-Barre to look at a project and it was nice up there. Super cool and hardly any humidity.

It's that damn global warming cooling you down.

I'm up here in Wisconsin about to take a load south. It's so cool outside I'm cool in shorts. It's amazing. It feels wonderful. But how you people can live in this frozen tundra from September to April is beyond me.

YES YES YES YES YES??????????????

I thought the OP was going to have what she was having!

:auiqs.jpg:

Praise the Lord!

We are back to normal! FINALLY!!!

Good sleeping weather!

A wicked rain and thunder storm came thru last night....but it was hot as heck when I awoke this morning, as the saying goes, you could cut the humidity with a knife.... this was almost a week of running the air conditioning and not being able to keep the windows opened...which I hate! (That's one of the things I simply love about Maine, is being able to keep the windows open, for most of the day, every day, of summer)

We had three major rain storms come thru during the day today and after each one, it still was hot, humid, and sticky, until the last one came thru...which was like a Florida rain, the kind of rain that has rain drops the size of Alaska, and if driving on I95, or I75 or the Florida turnpike, you would have to pull over, because you may as well not have wind shield wipers at all....YOU SEE NOTHING!!!

Never seen anything like it up here in Maine, until today!!!

But GOD BLESS THAT Storm because it brought a cold front!!!

It is presently 63 degrees, (all windows are opened. the AC is turned off)

And going down to 52 tonight, only 43% humidity,

And the high tomorrow is 78 degrees!

God Blessed Maine summers! :D

Yeah, I'm not from Maine. Tell me more about how you'd suck this dick.

Forum List

Back